How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- a Cuban sandwich
- fried green plantains

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:11 PM   #28742
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

J took me out to lunch today and I had this huge chicken, bacon, avocado wrap with two kinds of lettuce, three types of cheese, tomato and ranch dressing. As a side tater tots with some sort of seasoning, not sure what but very tasty. Two huge cups of coffee with fresh cream. I could only eat half the wrap because it was huge. I didn't even know they made wraps this big anywhere on the face of the planet because this one was bigger than any I've ever seen, even in California. The wraps in Southern California are massive, people take their wraps pretty seriously down there. Anyhow since I had half left over and wraps don't keep all that well I had that for dinner. J didn't eat her fries so she sent them home with me and I had those. And then I had some fresh blueberries with milk mixed with a little cream for dessert. I am so stuffed!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 08:26 PM   #28743
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an Elvis with honey, water and some root beer hard candies.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 08:31 PM   #28744
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I ordered boudin balls..I ate two, brought one home..um lunch tomorrow.
I also had two grilled fish tacos..I just ate the insides!
I loved the street corn..omg

And water with lemon.

I came home and had coconut chips, so good.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 06:55 PM   #28745
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- a hot roast beef sandwich with melted brie
- a Halo
- applesauce
- water to drink

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #28746
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Not hungry tonight but I had a footlong veggie and cheese subway for breakfast around 9:00 a.m. ... loaded with bell pepper, tomato slices, spinach, dill pickles, jalapenos and lettuce with honey mustard.

Making sure not to miss vitamins until my lust for food returns. I don't know what this is about. I had a great day today ... I almost didn't know how to act LOL ...the pain was manageable until around 2:30 ... I was so blessed to catch a break!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #28747
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

- a hot roast beef sandwich with melted brie (it was so delicious last night, I had to have another one tonight - I thought about it all afternoon)
- a few assorted olives
- applesauce
- water to drink

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 07:04 PM   #28748
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was supposed to be stuffed peppers but then I caught the stove on fire while browning up some hamburger. I don't want to clean that mess up yet so I'm thinking maybe just cold cereal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 07:55 PM   #28749
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

*laughing at what FireSignFemme said about not wanting to clean up... settling for cold cereal*
Given the same situation, that sounds exactly what I would have done!

I am eating right now. At first I was not going to because I forgot to buy paper bowls. Then I decided to go ahead and nuke a can of Campbell's Spaghetti O's in a regular bowl. I have not had them in forever ... they are really good!
Milk to drink.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 08:41 PM   #28750
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I decided to go ahead and nuke a can of Campbell's Spaghetti O's in a regular bowl. I have not had them in forever ... they are really good!
Have you seen the "Throwback Spaghetti O's" and "Throwback Ravioli" from Chef-BoyArDee at the grocery store? It's supposed to be the original recipe. I watched a YouTube review from someone who said you can really tell the difference, and that flavor he remembered from childhood was there. I'm going to have to try it. I used to love ravioli.

- Prince
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 05:45 AM   #28751
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was very late when I got home so I ate an Oikos vanilla yogurt with granola and fresh blueberries and water to drink. I underestimated my hunger, though, and kept going. I had 5 teeny halos and some Snap'd Bacon and White Cheddar crisps to fill in the hunger gap.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 11:10 AM   #28752
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Have you seen the "Throwback Spaghetti O's" and "Throwback Ravioli" from Chef-BoyArDee at the grocery store? It's supposed to be the original recipe. I watched a YouTube review from someone who said you can really tell the difference, and that flavor he remembered from childhood was there. I'm going to have to try it. I used to love ravioli.
Me too! I needed some quick, easy, sin food so I bought a can of the ravioli the other day... I just chalked it up to over time tastes change, maybe I'm just not remembering correctly what it tasted like when I was a kid, or maybe it's the meds I'm on, doctors have said sometimes they can play havoc with a person's sense of smell, taste. Anyhow thanks to this share I'm going to try it too, though I probably won't read the nutrition panel or ingredients list. Still you know, all the things I was told would kill me when I was seven obviously didn't work because here I still am in my 50's
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 02:21 PM   #28753
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I must check out the THROWBACKS! Thanks Georgia'Mam!

I wish Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee would bring back their original pizza in a box kit. They changed the flavor of the sauce and it sucks.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:11 PM   #28754
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I must check out the THROWBACKS! Thanks Georgia'Mam!

I wish Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee would bring back their original pizza in a box kit. They changed the flavor of the sauce and it sucks.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 06:39 PM   #28755
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Me too! I needed some quick, easy, sin food so I bought a can of the ravioli the other day... I just chalked it up to over time tastes change, maybe I'm just not remembering correctly what it tasted like when I was a kid, or maybe it's the meds I'm on, doctors have said sometimes they can play havoc with a person's sense of smell, taste. Anyhow thanks to this share I'm going to try it too, though I probably won't read the nutrition panel or ingredients list. Still you know, all the things I was told would kill me when I was seven obviously didn't work because here I still am in my 50's
The throwback ravioli ingredients look better than the modern version. There is textured vegetable protein in the new version, and the old version is just beef.

I'm 53 and I'm still here, too! And I've had plenty of "sin food" . . .

I had bibimbap for dinner tonight.

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 06:59 PM   #28756
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I do not know what I am having yet but I did stop at Dollar General on the way home and bought paper bowls. All set now!

Now I have to go Google "bibimbap."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 07:33 PM   #28757
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

This recipe looks very tasty to me except I would have to back off the soy sauce enough so I could not taste it.

Korean stone pot method
Dolsot Bibimbap

https://youtu.be/Y8CD283Xu6o
Old 03-21-2019, 08:58 PM   #28758
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had fried baked chicken, sweet tea, a basic mixed greens salad, water and some ice cream for dinner.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #28759
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Albacore white tuna mixed in with some DUKE'S mayo.......some green lima beans & pickled beets....a butchelor dinner..lol
Old 03-22-2019, 04:27 PM   #28760
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Albacore white tuna mixed in with some DUKE'S mayo.......some green lima beans & pickled beets....a butchelor dinner..lol
Butchler? LOL - too funny
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food