Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

shhhh....making a transfer of sorts. Might or might not be fun ��

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #1502
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plan meals
Make out shopping list
Work on ideas for vision boards
Play make it happen red dot laser light god for Monte
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 06:39 PM   #1503
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going out tonight.
I'm not looking for trouble, but I may stand still and let it find me.
Just kidding. I'm too old for trouble.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 06:41 PM   #1504
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sort of pooped tonight from all the stuff I got accomplished today so it'll be another quiet night here on Green Acres!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2019, 06:44 PM   #1505
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Burned out! Going to watch Peppermint
Old 02-02-2019, 08:53 PM   #1506
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just relaxing now, but my son set up a new remote to work with my DVD player so no more computer monitor - tonight a movie date with the big screen. Between now and then - play on the computer, wash some clothes, run a load of dishes. If Monte wakes up before I settle down to watch National Lampoon's Vacation, then mini groom the cat/do his weekly flea check. He's never had fleas so far but that doesn't mean he will never get them and if he does, clearing them up I want to get right on that. Anyhow unless I'm some sort of caped crusader or double agent I don't know about, this is it – my life of excitement and danger for the evening.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #1507
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Even tho the snowplows have been through I doubt I'll be venturing out much further than the post office later tonight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 09:15 PM   #1508
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Even tho the snowplows have been through I doubt I'll be venturing out much further than the post office later tonight!

I didn't even venture out to the Post Office............
Old 02-09-2019, 09:59 PM   #1509
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Foot care, dental care, maybe a face mask. To bed early, sipping cocoa while getting a little reading in before late night news. Watch news, then lights out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 11:11 PM   #1510
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Netflix binge. Finishing up Damnation, train to busan 2.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #1511
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Just kicking back and taking it easy here on Green Acres....
Old 03-03-2019, 12:13 AM   #1512
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Home from dinner and a movie with the kids. Now just coasting - kicking back relaxing for a couple few hours. Time on the computer, maybe some television or reading before sacking out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2019, 05:26 PM   #1513
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It'll be a quiet evening out here on Green Acres.......
Old 03-09-2019, 09:24 PM   #1514
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've already set the things that won't change automatically for the time change and am going to bed shortly. I did some decluttering stuff and tidied up the house a bit so it's been pretty chill here today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #1515
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Nothing earth shattering going on here!

I've got a few items to get ready to mail first thing Monday morning. After that it'll be either reading or watching a movie....
Old 03-23-2019, 05:39 PM   #1516
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Keeping up with the news, waiting to see what if anything might come up regarding the Meuller report. Probably nothing of substance until Mon or Tue but keeping a close watch on things anyway just in case. It's pretty low key around here this evening. I'm nursing a cold and Monte has been acting like he's feeling a bit under the weather too. So no chores, no projects – just medicating and relaxing for the both of us. For a minute I felt a bit of a sweep of self-pity wash over me, because being single there's no one to make soup for me. But then I remembered the last woman who made me soup when I was sick and suddenly it felt great to be single and ill and all by myself with only the cat to comfort me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2019, 01:34 PM   #1517
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Not sure what the evening will hold but seeing as I'm still somewhat sore from a procedure I had yesterday, it'll mainly be reading & watching TV as usual!
Old 04-13-2019, 08:16 PM   #1518
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

It's a cold, damp, rainy night here on Green Acres so I'll be staying put!

I've got some correspondence to catch up on, also write out a few Easter cards to get out in the mail first thing Monday morning, then either reading or watching something on the telly!

I notice HBO is re-running the 1st season of Big Little Lies in preparation for season 2. If you haven't read the book, may I suggest doing so? It gives a lot more background on these individuals and will help you get a clearer reason why who did what to whom at the end of season 1........
Old 04-14-2019, 06:54 AM   #1519
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was fairly chill. I moved a student desk into my garage to be sanded and repainted before it comes back home but other than that, I had dinner and watched a little TV and played with the babies.

Oh, the litter bag did break as I was tossing it into the dumpster so I had to sweep that up. That was a little gross but didn't take much effort. That was the excitement of the evening, sadly.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2019, 07:21 PM   #1520
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

This evening it will be keeping an eye out for that Rascally Rabbit....