Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-24-2017, 09:20 AM   #6001
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
My package arrived and it was lovely. Thank you to all. I would like to know who sent the yellow one, as mine had no name on it.

thank you to Jennifer for the welcome. I get busy and I introvert.

Has anyone ever heard of this? International Correspondance writing month? It is February. You write a letter a day. They even have a list of people around the world you can write to. http://incowrimo.org/
I thought about that after the fact. I did the yellow hearts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 05:20 PM   #6002
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

One small mix up on my part...GeorgiaMa'am received one of her own cards back...so there is someone that didn't get one from her. Does anyone thin they may not have gotten one from her? If so, she is willing to send it to you if you can let her know.
I'm sorry for the mess up...that's what I get for dividing things up with a fever....
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 12:01 AM   #6003
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have an idea for a new project....

what about face masks? Think Mardi Gras, masquerade mask (50 Shades). Of course not a real size but a scaled down version. Let me know if this subject appeals to anyone, I can put out some specifics later, if we want to do this.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 12:29 AM   #6004
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

oh now that looks like a lot of fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post

what about face masks? Think Mardi Gras, masquerade mask (50 Shades). Of course not a real size but a scaled down version. Let me know if this subject appeals to anyone, I can put out some specifics later, if we want to do this.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:05 AM   #6005
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

This looks like fun Besame*! I'd like more details like dates, postage costs, how many we'd be making etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 09:06 AM   #6006
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

LOVE this idea, Besame'. Great project idea.

I, too, want to know more details.....thanks!!!
Old 01-28-2017, 10:45 AM   #6007
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,506 Times in 10,197 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, a few more details...

I'm thinking the size of your cell phone. ( as I look at my phone, I know everyone's is different, so size stats could come later)
The pic I posted looks 3D, ours could be flat, if you choose. Just cut out eyes to look mask-like.
Materials to use, paper, stickers, colors, glitter(rules will follow for glitter use), beads, buttons, what ever you wanted.
I've seen fancy masks, masks that look abstract, animal looking, etc...all kinds.
Timeframe..3 weeks or so?

This is just a general list of details...I can do more specific write up later.

Still interested???

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #6008
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I'm interested. We did masks once before as part of decorating for a BFP reunion and they were one of the best projects ever! I'd love to do them again. I'd like to be able to use the pre-made masks from Michael's or wherever and decorate them OR homemade if the person desires (wants to save on costs, etc.). I like the cell phone size idea. I'd like if glitter has to be sealed if used because I really can't stand glitter getting over me when I open a package. I'm thinking it might be nice to have a full month to work on since they can take awhile, just a thought. I had totally forgotten about masks as a project and how much fun they were to decorate and look forward to the idea of doing them again!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 12:11 PM   #6009
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Does anywhere carry small masks around the size of a cell phone you just have to decorate?

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 01:11 PM   #6010
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I'm interested. We did masks once before as part of decorating for a BFP reunion and they were one of the best projects ever! I'd love to do them again. I'd like to be able to use the pre-made masks from Michael's or wherever and decorate them OR homemade if the person desires (wants to save on costs, etc.). I like the cell phone size idea. I'd like if glitter has to be sealed if used because I really can't stand glitter getting over me when I open a package. I'm thinking it might be nice to have a full month to work on since they can take awhile, just a thought. I had totally forgotten about masks as a project and how much fun they were to decorate and look forward to the idea of doing them again!
I did remember us making those masks for BFP Reunion that year! It was soooo much fun. I believe the masks were then "raffled" off & were used as table settings as well...

I am all in favor of the small (cellphone size ones) too!!

I am also not fond of glitter unless sealed somehow, like nycfem says. I hate opening something & it gets all over the place......sorry for the glitter gals. I am down so long as it is clear coated over or sealed somehow...

I agree a month at the least to have time as these can be detailed!!

This sounds like an incredibly fun project!!
Old 01-28-2017, 01:12 PM   #6011
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Definitely!!!!
Quote:
Ok, a few more details...

I'm thinking the size of your cell phone. ( as I look at my phone, I know everyone's is different, so size stats could come later)
The pic I posted looks 3D, ours could be flat, if you choose. Just cut out eyes to look mask-like.
Materials to use, paper, stickers, colors, glitter(rules will follow for glitter use), beads, buttons, what ever you wanted.
I've seen fancy masks, masks that look abstract, animal looking, etc...all kinds.
Timeframe..3 weeks or so?

This is just a general list of details...I can do more specific write up later.

Still interested???
Old 01-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #6012
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Does anywhere carry small masks around the size of a cell phone you just have to decorate?
I found some....on Oriental Trading Company.....link posted below....

http://www.orientaltrading.com
Old 01-28-2017, 02:02 PM   #6013
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Does this mean that Tommi isn't going to present an idea? If not, your idea sounds like fun and something a little outside of the box, Besame.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 02:09 PM   #6014
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Clay, what a great idea- Oriental Trading. They always have everything. I looked under "DIY masks" and found cool options. CCB, by cell phone sized, I think what Besame means is "half masks" -just the eyes vs. the whole face and also they couldn't get so wild that they are huge, lol. I do think any big chain local craft store would have these masks.

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #6015
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I love "Tommi projects" too- so hopefully Tommi will be back anytime to wrangle. I think it's too late for Valentine's Day given the date, though. Unless it was a general "love themed" project or something not due by Valentine's Day!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #6016
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Clay, what a great idea- Oriental Trading. They always have everything. I looked under "DIY masks" and found cool options. CCB, by cell phone sized, I think what Besame means is "half masks" -just the eyes vs. the whole face and also they couldn't get so wild that they are huge, lol. I do think any big chain local craft store would have these masks.
YVW nyc! They have the plain, generic shaped half masks as well..same price for 24 masks of $3.79

I think this will be a super cool idea!! Now...let's get the mardi started...lol

BTW nyc I LOVBE You more!!
Old 01-28-2017, 04:04 PM   #6017
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Besame, I'd call this a GO! Yes, please post specifics and a sign up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 04:30 PM   #6018
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

No offense, but I asked Tommi to present details of a project ten days ago. I that's ample time to come back to the thread with an idea. Besame has a cool idea, I say we go with it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2017, 12:48 PM   #6019
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool New Projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Does this mean that Tommi isn't going to present an idea? If not, your idea sounds like fun and something a little outside of the box, Besame.
Hi Gemme, I'm Interested in participating, not wrangling
/
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2017, 12:52 PM   #6020
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Yes.

Quote:

Great idea. Yes.
Recalling the BFP Reunion Masks were Zombie /skull related and were fantastic, and yes they went home with attendees.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types