Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #2181
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess...... I'm having a VERY hard day. I can't seem to find my center today. Music isn't even helping.

I must confess.... It is what it is.... nothing more

I must confess..... This first Corona went down WAY too easy!
Old 07-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #2182
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

My transfer job interview went well today and now all of the paperwork is being sent to my boss on Monday.

I am still exhausted and I am going to bed early tonight.

My skin broke out from the band-aids that I had on my blisters and now the skin on my stomach looks horrible...

My co-workers and I spent most of the morning laughing and having a good time at work, even though the one girl I don't like, was being a royal pain in the arse today...I think before I leave my department, I will be talking to the director about her and how she feels that it is ok to talk to people like we are dogs...Especially when she starts talking about how this gay guy is always hitting on her boyfriend at the physical therapy office...I ended that whole conversation today, when I came out to all of them...Felt good to see their heads spin...I am being evil again..

Zimmy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #2183
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

My roommate just froze his tv. He went on google maps through the tv and entered in our address and the ending address in New York. He then set the maps to walking and google maps is having issues trying to route this trip. I am so exhausted that I am dying laughing.

I'm going to bed!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 05:44 AM   #2184
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I just started to cry at work today. I hate negative people who thinks its ok to be nasty to someone who is still learning the job. I locked myself in a bathroom and balled.

Zimmy
Old 07-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #2185
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I must confess,

I just started to cry at work today. I hate negative people who thinks its ok to be nasty to someone who is still learning the job. I locked myself in a bathroom and balled.

Zimmy

That's so mean. I'm sorry this happened to you.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #2186
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you and I am going to talk to my supervisor when she comes in today.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
That's so mean. I'm sorry this happened to you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 06:18 AM   #2187
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess..

- that Zimmy's confession made me sad, as a girl who knows how it feels to be picked on at work, i'm sorry Zimmy (((hugggz)))
- i have had so much self-motivation lately and i'm loving it!
- i have never been so well balanced, happy & strong in my life, and my self esteem is growing, growing and growing some more!
- i rather enjoy being poked by a needle when getting bloodwork or giving blood, i watch it every step of it and i know this is strange ..or the pain of a piercing or tatt in a very sensitive spot..
- living by rules, life feels so much more controlled and well balanced.. and so very rewarding ...
- i have been SO gitty & excited over future plans with Mtn, the fact the process has started and we're ready to DO this has me tickled pink and chattering uncontrollably & smiling, smiling, smiling!!! how does He put up with me? wait til the day before i'm on a plane, if You think THIS is bad.. *giggling*

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #2188
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am ecstatic and excited right now about alot of recent happenings.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #2189
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess there have been more exciting things happening that brought tears to my eyes.

I confess my body aches and I don't know why.

I confess lots of errands to do today.

I confess time flies when you are having fun.

Andrea

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #2190
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that my foot is broken and I probably should have gone to get it looked at sooner
I confess that I am not a very compliant patient and Desd knows this... hence why the DR threatened me with a cast instead of a boot and Desd almost told him to do it
confess that I am on the crutches for a month and then we have to address the knee
I confess I am scared...
I confess I do not know where I would be with out my Desd she is my rock..
I confess I love to watch her sleep beside me golly she is so beautiful

I confess the pain in my fathers voice yesterday when he told me they had to put down Scarlet their Whippet made me so wish I could hug him.. RIP Scarlet you sweet dog and my furry sister xoxox

I confess I wish I could give Desd the home of her dreams, our dreams ahh someday

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #2191
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I hope you get to feeling better and one day you both will have the house of your dreams! Fate works in mysterious ways and I am sending you all of the positive energy that I can muster!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I confess that my foot is broken and I probably should have gone to get it looked at sooner
I confess that I am not a very compliant patient and Desd knows this... hence why the DR threatened me with a cast instead of a boot and Desd almost told him to do it
confess that I am on the crutches for a month and then we have to address the knee
I confess I am scared...

I confess the pain in my fathers voice yesterday when he told me they had to put down Scarlet their Whippet made me so wish I could hug him.. RIP Scarlet you sweet dog and my furry sister xoxox

I confess I wish I could give Desd the home of her dreams, our dreams ahh someday

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 10:41 AM   #2192
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

I am sitting at home doing nothing but watching mindless reality tv and enjoying it!

Wondering why some people say they are your *friend*, but run away when they ask your honest opinion...

Zimmy
Old 07-28-2011, 12:17 PM   #2193
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I confess I am scared...

I confess you should have gone sooner
I confess, if they weren't going to take you out of work for so long, I would of suggested a cast. I know you
I confess, you may be scared but I won't let them hurt you
I confess, I am your glass of wine
I confess, you're not boring, you're just very cuddly and I like to cuddle and that makes me fall asleep
I confess, all this dog-talk and dogs in shows makes me want a dog more
I confess a customer bought 'How to Raise Chickens' today and it made me think of our dream
I confess, I dreamed of marrying you and that's coming true, so why should our dream of a house and farm not come true?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2011, 02:43 PM   #2194
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

I Confess.... that I have about enough of the bullshit this week!

I Confess... I will be skipping the gym tonight in favor of a couple of shots of Patron!

I Confess... I will be chasing those shots with a cold Corona!
Old 07-29-2011, 04:57 AM   #2195
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Confessions:
-I hope the bosses make a decision soon
-one way or the other I would like to kno so I can make plans
-debating on sensible car or truck of dreams
-I am missing Sunshyne terribly...this is gonna be a long school year
-I wish we had more time...we would probably make a trip out east
-I would love to meet all our new friends in person
-I cannot wait till we are in the same house for good...this summer spoiled us
Old 07-29-2011, 05:45 AM   #2196
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I confess a phone call from the Doc telling me that he wants a CT scan cause of a tendon that is attached to the bone I broke kind of rocked me I tried to not worry but...
I confess that the weekends I get to have my Abby are the best and even etter when Desd has the weekend off to and we hang out as a family.. it is amazing

I confess if thos mean folks hurt Miss Zimmy again I am going to go and beat them with my Crutch

I confess that even when I am down and stressed reading posts from T and Sunshyne brighten my day wish I could move the earth for them

I confess that I am right PROUD of my little brother Matthew just cause

and I confess that I am in love with a beautiful lady who moves my world MY Desd

you this Cowboi got the princess
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 07:02 AM   #2197
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

That like Matt said, you two love bird couples give us all hope that we can find someone who will love us unconditionally.

I am also weeding out the negative people and yes it does hurt when someone stops being your friend, I have found solice in realizing, that they were not a friend after all and I treat myself to some ice cream or chocolate and I forget about it.

Thank you for saying you would bop them with your crutch.

Zimmy

Quote:
I confess a phone call from the Doc telling me that he wants a CT scan cause of a tendon that is attached to the bone I broke kind of rocked me I tried to not worry but...
I confess that the weekends I get to have my Abby are the best and even etter when Desd has the weekend off to and we hang out as a family.. it is amazing

I confess if thos mean folks hurt Miss Zimmy again I am going to go and beat them with my Crutch

I confess that even when I am down and stressed reading posts from T and Sunshyne brighten my day wish I could move the earth for them

I confess that I am right PROUD of my little brother Matthew just cause

and I confess that I am in love with a beautiful lady who moves my world MY Desd

you this Cowboi got the princess
Old 07-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #2198
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I must confess,

My power walk lastnight felt wonderful and it was awesome knowing that I could forget my problems for an hour.

The burns on my stomach are still healing, but they don't hurt as much.

I am happy for the two love bird couples and their happiness is wonderful!

I need to go grocery shopping, but I am not ready yet...Florida heat stinks!

Zimmy
<Going to find the coffee>
Old 07-29-2011, 07:06 AM   #2199
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Disclaimer....major rant...you might want to skip this one.

I confess that I'm in a really messed up mental and emotional space right now.

I confess that every.single.little.fucking.thing is pushing me over the edge.

I confess that I'd like to have a knock down, drag out, back the fuck up bitch confrontation with someone right about now...and that she'd no doubt be baffled and confused (so I won't)

I confess that I want to go dancing.

I confess that I'm tired of working and worrying and being responsible and, for once in my entire fucking life, would like to be able to just go a week without being in charge of or responsible for anything.

I confess that I should not read posts on my sweetie's Facebook page by her ex girlfriends....because they think it's cute to flirt and, while it wouldn't normally bother me, right now it makes me want to punch them in the face.

I confess that I am sick of periods.....AGAIN??? WTF????...and I want menopause to be here RIGHT NOW. I've already got the post-menopausal chin hair that I have to pluck constantly....why do I have to have the bleeding too?

I confess that it upsets me that I've had one decent manicure since I moved....a year ago. I still can't find a place that I like that I can also afford.

I confess that cancer sucks...and that it feels incredibly unfair to have to go through life with scare after scare that my mother would die from a Crohn's attack...and now this cancer of the small intestine pops up....it's like the cherry on the morbid sundae of life.

I confess I should probably shut up and drink my coffee.
Old 07-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #2200
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I confess that I'm in a really messed up mental and emotional space right now.

I confess that every.single.little.fucking.thing is pushing me over the edge.

I confess that I'd like to have a knock down, drag out, back the fuck up bitch confrontation with someone right about now...and that she'd no doubt be baffled and confused (so I won't)

I confess that I want to go dancing.

I confess that I'm tired of working and worrying and being responsible and, for once in my entire fucking life, would like to be able to just go a week without being in charge of or responsible for anything.

I confess that I should not read posts on my sweetie's Facebook page by her ex girlfriends....because they think it's cute to flirt and, while it wouldn't normally bother me, right now it makes me want to punch them in the face.

I confess that I am sick of periods.....AGAIN??? WTF????...and I want menopause to be here RIGHT NOW. I've already got the post-menopausal chin hair that I have to pluck constantly....why do I have to have the bleeding too?

I confess that it upsets me that I've had one decent manicure since I moved....a year ago. I still can't find a place that I like that I can also afford.

I confess that cancer sucks...and that it feels incredibly unfair to have to go through life with scare after scare that my mother would die from a Crohn's attack...and now this cancer of the small intestine pops up....it's like the cherry on the morbid sundae of life.

I confess I should probably shut up and drink my coffee.
I confess that I am right there with you, Jo!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: