Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #1001
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

what a great game. I love those kinda games. down to the last throw, down to one play.

congrats Giants! which i wanted to win , jus sayin

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 09:57 PM   #1002
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

That one hurt even more than 2008. So, I'm just gonna sit here with my Packers Super Bowl Champs hat on and

When does spring training start?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #1003
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

It was the best superbowl i have seen in awhile. had me on the edge of my seat. although a serious patriots fan. there is always a winner and a loser. they both played a winning game however the giants came ahead by 4 points. Both teams played a hell of a game and for me being on the west coast having enjoyed watching the patriots play 4 times this year was amazing. I rarely get to see them play so regardless of the fact that giants won I am a happy girl that i got to see the patriots play again.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #1004
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,624 Times in 2,490 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

So, I'm just gonna sit here with my Packers Super Bowl Champs hat on and

You're wearing a Packers hat? No wonder we lost. Shit man I was trying to figure out what went wrong.

WTF! All they had to do was get a first down and NOT give the ball back to the Giants with all that time on the clock. Seriously. WTF.

Is it me or do the Pats' receivers really need some Stickum?

That last 50 seconds was ridiculous. It was actually as if nobody really wanted to catch the ball. Is it possible that people who play a sport professionally, who catch a football for a living, could all of a sudden be completely unable to hold onto to one thrown right in their hands. I could see if it was just one receiver but it was everybody. Fuck, that was just idiotic. They started the game like they never played football before and finished it with receivers who seemed to just refuse to make a catch.

At least there are the Red Sox to look forward to. Who doesn't love Fenway Park? Well, I'm sure there are plenty.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #1005
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

People keep telling me what a good game it was. They say oh, sorry about your Pats but they played a good game and it was fun to watch and stuff like that. I don't know. It didn't feel like that to me. The Pats played like they forgot how. Then when they were winning anyway, the receivers decided to just let the balls fall to the ground uncaught. That worked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #1006
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
You're wearing a Packers hat? No wonder we lost. Shit man I was trying to figure out what went wrong.

WTF! All they had to do was get a first down and NOT give the ball back to the Giants with all that time on the clock. Seriously. WTF.

Is it me or do the Pats' receivers really need some Stickum?

That last 50 seconds was ridiculous. It was actually as if nobody really wanted to catch the ball. Is it possible that people who play a sport professionally, who catch a football for a living, could all of a sudden be completely unable to hold onto to one thrown right in their hands. I could see if it was just one receiver but it was everybody. Fuck, that was just idiotic. They started the game like they never played football before and finished it with receivers who seemed to just refuse to make a catch.

At least there are the Red Sox to look forward to. Who doesn't love Fenway Park? Well, I'm sure there are plenty.

LOL. Yeah my fault. Wasnt even the cheese wedge hat I wanted.

I found myself shaking my head a lot from the opening kick off. You win the toss and give the ball away? I know superstitions and sports people make for weird decisions.

Brady making a mental error for a safety? Hello? Beaning JPP with the ball would have worked and saved the points.

They pulled it together in the second quarter and looked like the Pats I know. Then the keystone cops routine emerged again in the second half.

Stickum never occured to me. I was thinking just lodge these throws into their freakin face masks for gods sake. Hard to miss a ball when it is sticking out of your damn helmet.

A big part of me just felt it was a destiny season for the Giants. They were unstoppable since the break and convincingly so.

Yes, time for the Red Sox. The GM knows he traded both our shortstops right? Sigh.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #1007
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I call that choking. lol

I felt so bad for them because you could tell they really wanted to pull off something wonderful there at the end, but they just sort of fell apart in those last seconds. One of the receivers started running before he actually caught the ball because he was so ready to take off and score - but that act made him drop the ball .... sad.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #1008
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default quarterback training

In case anyone has some leftover "wtf" Patriots energy. Here is a link to a game I play called quarterback-training. Tom Brady throwing to receivers who DO ocassionally catch the balls. Aim high. And, extra points if you hit the Eli Manning head targets which taunt you with nasties.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #1009
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

In case anyone has some leftover "wtf" Patriots energy. Here is a link to a game I play called quarterback-training. Tom Brady throwing to receivers who DO ocassionally catch the balls. Aim high. And, extra points if you hit the Eli Manning head targets which taunt you with nasties.

<grin> don't you be a picking on my boy Eli .............never bet against him in the clinch.............he wanted that ring and he did it in spite of losing 2 of his tight ends...........

and now it's time to engross myself in Women's NCAA basketball!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Baylor!!!!
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #1010
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Spirit View Post
I call that choking. lol
I understand choking when you have 58 seconds left in a game and you have 80 yards to go and your down by 5. What I don't get is how you choke when you have the lead, there is less than 3 minutes to go and you only have to get another first down and that's a wrap. Blowing that and giving the ball over is just refusing to win. It's going to be a long time before I get over that kind of really bad football.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #1011
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Le Sigh...................
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #1012
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation
Default GEAUX SAINTS

Saints Violated 'Bounty Rule': New Orleans Defenders Targeted Opponents With Intent To Injure
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #1013
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I'm ready to see where P. Manning is gonna end up. I hope he makes a great come back with the new team and retires in awesomeness.. I'm kinda partial for the Dolphins to pick him up.

5 more months for football!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #1014
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Whaaaaaa I am upset about Heinz Ward not being renewed with the Steelers. Thinking that nasty DUI after he won DWS has blemished him with the ball team owners.
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #1015
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,666 Times in 7,708 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

and what about Peyton Manning....I love Peyton!!! I hope he is signed by a great-er team!!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #1016
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Denver is talking to Payton Manning... this should be interesting...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2012, 12:56 AM   #1017
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Peyton will go to Arizona so that he can continue to play in a nice comfy little climate-controled dome.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:04 AM   #1018
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Peyton will go to Arizona so that he can continue to play in a nice comfy little climate-controled dome.
I missed the news. Is Peyton going to be healthy enough to play this year?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #1019
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Sources: Peyton Manning favors AFC
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #1020
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default Looks like one less team is courting Mr. Manning.

Redskins, Rams Trade Draft Picks, Likely Sending Robert Griffin III To Washington: REPORT

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports