Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was yesterday but hey

Re painted the foyer and it looks good
cleaned and moped said foyer as well

Finished painting our bay window and scraped the paint that had been left on the glass from when we started to paint it a while ago

Went to the Doctor for yet another blood draw

Cleaned and vacuumed the upstairs bedroom, hallway and the stairs

damn I was a busy guy
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2015, 09:56 AM   #2662
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

this is my first saturday with no guests, no puppy sitting, no baby sitting...i packed up the christmas ornaments last nite, now i need to take the totes to the garage and break down the christmas tree and pack it away in the garage...do some household chores...i will visit my mom today...and a cuddle date tonite

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:01 AM   #2663
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

I accomplished not going bat stir crazy on people, after a 24 hour shift. I also didn't die while driving home in our "freeze over". I also got groceries, and yet somehow still managed to not buy the one item I actually needed, and lastly, I am about to accomplish the fine and beautiful art of making breakfast. mmmm..
Old 01-10-2015, 12:56 PM   #2664
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I got orientation out of thevway for school. I cant attend til May but on Monday I'm going to register to take a cna night course...
Old 01-10-2015, 01:33 PM   #2665
Prudence

How Do You Identify?:
"congratulations, it's a girl"
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.
Thanked 1,179 Times in 363 Posts
Prudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST ReputationPrudence Has the BEST Reputation

cleaned my bedroom.. dusted, fixed a box of old clothes to donate. changed the sheets, have my candles placed about. Gonna give myself a mani pedi and a facial and then climb in that nice clean bed and watch the Ravens beat the hell out of New England. YAY!~

P.S. Ravens win... dogs get a steak.
"There is a vitality, a life force, and energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique."---Martha Graham
Prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:31 PM   #2666
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Not too much!

Tomorrow is Costco, Verizon and more unpacking now that I have hella hangers.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #2667
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the gym for a hour got all sweaty
came home showered
Painted the kiddos closet door with the chalkboard paint we had gotten a while ago
took the dogs out for a walk even if we froze our collective asses off
cleaned out the litter boxes how fun is it

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:32 PM   #2668
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Wearing my boss's hat this week. She took a vacay already..lol

Answered many phone calls.
Huddle call with the home office crowd.
Finished the 8 evaluations on my staff. Sealed and in the mail, yay me!

Sat in my new office chair, nice!
Scheming a super bowl get away.

Came home to have the electricity flicker and poof, dark in the country! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:37 PM   #2669
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

washed dishes and one load of clothes
made slaw
made chicken salad
washed and put away fresh eggs
cooked bacon
got my snacks for work prepared
tore a door knob off of a 100 yr old door

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:47 PM   #2670
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I got up,fix'd breakfast of bacon and eggs with french market coffee.Watch'd some news then after everyone left the house for the day but me and the fur kids..I bake'd four dozen peanut butter chockolate chip cookies.Now my son will have his cookie fix for a while.At the moment I am just chilling out on the puter.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:49 PM   #2671
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

After working the past 13 days, I managed not to work today. That is My accomplishment.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 04:09 PM   #2672
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Today I looked at three apartments with a broker.

One of them was huge; three capacious bedrooms and a gargantuan common living space and long, rambling urban views—and a balcony!

It's in my price range, but the competition is fierce. We're making an offer, and I am having rushes of happy fantasies; the kind of communal living I could create with stabile, interesting artists such as myself gay for sure, male or female—that's the life for me!

I told the realtor, This is what I like. Get me more like this! Big space. Big light. Big view. Ambitious, sketchy neighborhoods are fine. Empty warehouses are fine. What fun I could have!

That's what I accomplished today, I opened a big door!
Old 01-18-2015, 08:55 PM   #2673
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Went to the produce stand and bought produce for the week.

Made three days worth of veggie juice, for myself and a friend of mine. A gallon for me and a half gallon for my friend.

I also made a quart of vanilla cashew milk and a pint of citrus vinaigrette for me.

Laundry
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2015, 09:02 PM   #2674
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I had a ton of small project boards I have been scavenging for awhile. They all have the most annoying staples in each end. Finally I said f-it. I gathered all of them up and put in the truck bed. This was early morning. Found a place where the noise from my 20 volt cordless circular saw would not be troublesome to anyone. Pulled my stools off the truck, set up perfect and cut all those stapled ends off. Normally I remove staples but there were too many.

Late afternoon I made my neighbor an exterior cover for where the dryer blows the hot air out from the side of his house. His was messed up. I had hardware cloth, plenty of wood and screws ... so there you go. He was so pleased and couldn't believe I did that for him. He is not gay. He does not strike me the type who owns any tools or fixes things.

DRYER VENT!!! I could not think of what it is called until this moment and it frumped me. LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:35 AM   #2675
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

So far, I've not accomplished much of anything , except make a cup of English tea to sip on.

I will probably sleep a little longer, then get up and primp a bit after I take a shower.

I want to make sure my hair looks pretty , before I go to work this afternoon/evening.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 12:19 PM   #2676
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I went to Target in the middle of blizzard preparations and I only swore out loud ONCE!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #2677
grenade

How Do You Identify?:
Full Flavor Femme

Thanked 8,062 Times in 2,121 Posts
grenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputationgrenade Has the BEST Reputation

I brushed my hair and made a bowl of oatmeal.
grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:04 PM   #2678
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Got up made coffee
Took the dogs out
made some hard-boiled eggs for my lunch
cleaned the litter box and got trash together to take out
took dogs out.. again
trip to Lowes for salt for the driveway
did the dishes
dogs need to go out ...
swept the downstairs
cleaned up dog toys
did my squats for the day
Now to get ready for work..

Old 01-26-2015, 01:11 PM   #2679
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Showered
did some laundry
fed and watered the dogs
watched a bit of tv

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 04:29 PM   #2680
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast

Cleaned for a client for 6 hours...

Home

Made linner

Did dishes

Started wash

Showered

Went into a vegative state

Tags
accomplished, today