Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

You are so close that you feel each other's breath, you lean in and kiss her firmly and pull back slowly still holding her bottom lip between your lips letting your teeth scrape her lip as you pull back....
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #202
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default The kiss...

Is everything in microcosm. Fast or slow, deep or gentle, tongue or all lips...I think a single kiss can say so much about someone.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #203
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Our First Meeting

We first met in a coffee house with Mary, a mutual friend who introduced us. We chattted, I stared at her through lunch, and dessert and I knew I was in love. I felt like I was a goofy 19 year old... My friend said the usual see you laters as she got in to drive them home.

Gentlemanly I opened the passenger door for kaijira to get in as we were making plans to meet again in two weeks. She sat down, then she grabbed me, pulled me to her. Kissed me full on, and she held on tight, we kissed that long hungering deep kiss.

Shazaaam.

She mumbled, " Well if That wasn't good, it could be a deal breaker. I just wanted to know right away, and I was soooo right".

Phewww, I knew it was gonna be one hella ride from that moment on. We met the next weekend and have been together ever
since.

and, the kissin' just keeps gettin' better, and ....tsk...oh that's another thread.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #204
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #205
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #206
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 10-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #207
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

That first kiss from someone you have liked for a long time. You know that feeling when you know you are going to kiss her. It's a beautiful thing. Those shiny lips that have been driving you crazy. Your heart is racing your blood is on fire and stings through your viens. Your skin is hot and you feel a little anxious. And can't hold out any longer . When those incredible lips softly slide across yours... a million sensations rip through your body. Mmmmm. Very nice.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:32 PM   #208
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default Had to go back into my memory

That first kiss, looking into her eyes, looking for a sign she wants it as much as I do.Cupping her face, rubbing her cheeks with both thumbs. My hands making their way to the back of her neck. Grabbing a handful of hair, slightly pulling her head back. moving in slowly towards her face.softly kissing her bottom lip and moving back away. Still looking to make sure the signs are still there. Taking one of my thumbs and stroking her top lip and then her bottom lip. Her lips part a little more, I move in again this time kissing her bottom lip a little harder, sucking on it, nibbling on it. and moving back away. Her eyes are closed, mouth slightly open she's liking the whole "dance". I lean back into her, tongue stroking her top lip then her bottom lip. My tongue darts out again to just touch her top lip and back into my mouth again. Each and every time she shoots her tongue out to touch mine but is not fast enough. Finally I move in again, my thumb pushes her chin up and there in full view is her neck. I run my tongue along her neck, nibbling as I go. Making my way to her jaw line. Biting her jaw line, my hands still in her hair a tangled mess at this point. I kiss her cheek, and make my way to her lips. soft kisses at first and then a bit harder. Tongue darts out and into her waiting mouth. Tongues dancing to their own music. Deep kisses, engulfing each others tongues. Sucking on her tongue,ever so lightly . Kisses that last forever
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #209
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

( kiss me...until my lips have your name)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #210
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Kiss me in the dark
Roll me through the night
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Hit me with your heart
Till the morning light
Let your skin talk to my soul

Kiss me in the dark

Old 10-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #211
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 10-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #212
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 11-03-2013, 10:46 PM   #213
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

That kiss totally unexpected, the moment you move from a gentle hug to looking into her eyes...and the undeniable energy that draws your faces closer..the subtle touching of your lips that sends tingles to the core of your being...not wanting the feeling to end...your lips caress each other until the fire is ablaze and will not be put out for hours to come.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #214
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 11-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #215
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Default Now that's a kiss I miss

Old 11-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #216
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Love this Unique!!! You find the best pics!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #217
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Default This is so hot ....

Old 11-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #218
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 11-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #219
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Old 12-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #220
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️