Old 01-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #1
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting Sucked off

Not sure if I should post this in the Femme section or the Butch section, but figured I would go right to the source.

My Butch straps for me, and I love it. She says that she gets off mentally because she feels that it is an extension of herself, and it gives me pleasure. So, we made love a few nights ago, and I was so turned on that really, really wanted to suck her off, give her strap on head, so to speak. I never thought that it would appeal to me or that I would want make this an expression of my worshiping her. I did not end up doing it because I was not sure if it would make her feel strange, and she is sexually shy, but she is usually open when it comes to my desires. I would like to know what have been others experience with this and how it made them feel. Was it a turn on? Fufilling? Strange? Do you like your Femme to do this for you?