Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 02-12-2016, 09:15 PM   #661
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm actually worth the time.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:16 AM   #662
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me...you would see how littered my road is of people who've tried to tame me xoxo/grrrr.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2016, 06:01 PM   #663
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really new me, you'd know how much good it does my heart to rescue an animal an watch it flourish, and also how it breaks my heart when there isn't a happy ending

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 09:25 AM   #664
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know how hard it is for me to trust people and to let people get close to me.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:41 PM   #665
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Knowing me

If you really knew me you would know that in my work I am an over achiever. I work countless hours to make sure that all the work on my projects is perfect. I control my rest, my food, and my hydration everyday to make sure that I am at the top of my game and that my work is superior. I have sacrificed a lot for my career and I hope it shows.

You would know that on my off time I can be found working on my ranch or partying with friends.

I work hard and I play hard.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 06:31 PM   #666
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know that being laid up is not my cup o tea. I don't do it good.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 09:25 PM   #667
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,467 Times in 2,633 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Really knew me

My bark is bigger than my bite

I am always a gentlewoman to the ladies

I have a good sense of humor (so my friends tell me)
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2016, 12:58 AM   #668
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me...

... you would know that once I love someone, I never really stop
... you would know that if one of my ex's calls me out of the blue and they need something, I will drop most things to help them.
... you would know that it hurts my heart to see them in pain, even years later.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:55 AM   #669
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me

you would not be surprised that I am exhausted yet still awake after midnight, again!

However, you would be surprised to learn that I passed over two of my all time favorite threads to bump just to post in this one.

Lastly you might even be shocked by my choice to post in this thread instead of one of those other favorite threads upon learning why. Especially, once you discovered that I did so in hopes of finding sleep soon instead of feeding a craving or two...

IYRKM... you would know thay you can ask me anything and receive a honest and hopefully tactful answer from me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 02:24 AM   #670
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

If You Really Knew Me - You would know that I am not that different from you. I have hopes, dreams and even a desire to find an amazing love to share with that special woman. I have moments of self doubt...feelings that I do not have enough to offer in order to truly matter to another person. Feelings of being unseen, especially true since transitioning, and of being alone. Not good enough.

I also have courage and passion and a sense of survival that refuses to allow moments of weakness to define who I am as a person. Sometimes it is sheer will & stubbornness that keeps me afloat. Oft times it is simply the desire to continue to remain and learn of things that are as of yet unknown to me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 06:52 AM   #671
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ^5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
If You Really Knew Me - You would know that I am not that different from you. I have hopes, dreams and even a desire to find an amazing love to share with that special woman. I have moments of self doubt...feelings that I do not have enough to offer in order to truly matter to another person. Feelings of being unseen, especially true since transitioning, and of being alone. Not good enough.

I also have courage and passion and a sense of survival that refuses to allow moments of weakness to define who I am as a person. Sometimes it is sheer will & stubbornness that keeps me afloat. Oft times it is simply the desire to continue to remain and learn of things that are as of yet unknown to me.
Some of my sentiments, too, buddy!
Old 11-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #672
pumpndude

How Do You Identify?:
Good Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

pumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputationpumpndude Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you really knew me..

You would know I'm a family guy and have a big heart
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pumpndude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2016, 07:26 PM   #673
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

If you really knew me you'd know that breakfast consists of, eggs, sausage/bacon grits hashbrowns and B&G.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 06:22 PM   #674
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know who it is I'm avoiding and why.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 06:30 PM   #675
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

If you REALLY knew me you would know nothing is more important to me than family.
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2016, 10:50 PM   #676
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would know that I can only take so much till I break.

If you really knew me you would know that in real life I have a bad temper.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 12:15 AM   #677
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me...you'd know i have a triple locked in filter that has to
be released periodically. Heavy control issues.

If you really knew me...you'd find out how vulnerable i am underneath it all.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:33 PM   #678
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

You'd know I don't settle, in any aspect.
You'd know I'd rather scream than cry, hurt comes out in loud burst.
You'd know the amount of responsibility I take on, makes me motivated.
You'd know I miss the guitar. The praise. I just needed you, RIP.
Old 12-03-2016, 05:35 PM   #679
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

If you really knew me you'd know I am in a funk. But I will survive

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 07:25 PM   #680
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

If you really KNEW me you would know why others enjoy being around me

If you really KNEW me you would know how loving and caring I truly am

If you really KNEW me you would realize I have much to offer the world

If you really KNEW me you would SEE that I am always evolving..never truly the same day to day

If you really KNEW me you would realize that I treat people the way they treat me: ignore me..I'll stop talking, treat me like I'm a bother or push me away....I'll stop coming around.

If you really KNEW me you would know the more I get hurt the longer it takes for me to trust and forgive...but I never forget

If you really Knew me you would know how much I give to those around me...even strangers.

If you really KNEW me you would realize that I see value in all things and people

If you really KNEW me you would know I'm always seeking information and learning...comparing what I know to that information and questioning everything to find knowledge, even though knowledge truly can not be obtained.

If you really KNEW me you would know that the more I learn the more I know I know nothing.

If you really KNEW me you would truly know WHY I am always doing something: cleaning, cooking, running errands, on the computer, watching a movie, googling...etc

If you really KNEW me you would know......knowing someone takes time, effort, and for one to pay attention and see through unfiltered glasses
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: