Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 08-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default If you're 60 or older, come join me. Let's talk, hang out, tease and support each other.

Hi y'all,
I'd love to talk to you silver-fox butches, femmes and FTM's (or those elders of other persuasions.) I'm over sixty and feel great most of the time. I have lots of energy and lots of dreams I still hope to achieve. I also have times of sadness and pain. I'd like to have someone in my age group to talk these things over with.

Care to join me?
Many Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Keri,how r u doing? Im over 60 slowly geting more of a silver fox every day,been told I should dye my hair to atract women cause id look younger than I already do..I keep telling them that age is like good wine...only gets better with time.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #3
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Silver, Grey, the best is yet to come...

Definitely agree with you there Rockinonahigh, no need for dyed
hair...what has challenged us in life is what has defined us, so
the silver is golden!

Best, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
I'm Fluid (comfortable being me)
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'd love to participate, but....

Hi, I just re-found this forum. Joined in January and promptly forgot all about it, so I have no idea yet how to navigate my way around in here. Hope you all will start up a thread for women over 50. We're really infinitely more interesting than our younger sisters and have come to a point where we've learned some of the critical lessons in life (well, some of us). Please include me in your posts.
I need to finish my profile and add a photo -- being just old enough to be frazzled by all this high tech stuff that won't accept a pic over such and such pixels. Anyone on the east coast? I dye my hair cause it makes me feel good and I'm sticking to that story.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Hi, I just re-found this forum. Joined in January and promptly forgot all about it, so I have no idea yet how to navigate my way around in here. Hope you all will start up a thread for women over 50. We're really infinitely more interesting than our younger sisters and have come to a point where we've learned some of the critical lessons in life (well, some of us). Please include me in your posts.
I need to finish my profile and add a photo -- being just old enough to be frazzled by all this high tech stuff that won't accept a pic over such and such pixels. Anyone on the east coast? I dye my hair cause it makes me feel good and I'm sticking to that story.
Hi Jude, you might want to check out this thread:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=317
Old 08-22-2010, 11:10 PM   #6
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

can I come in here if I am a silver-lover?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #7
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm in..... 59 and 1/2 ....... counts, right?

Old dogs are good dogs!!

Last edited by AtLast; 08-23-2010 at 01:10 AM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #8
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,551 Times in 3,956 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

and the only kind of dog I will have! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:40 AM   #9
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hello fellow older chatters

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #10
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Jude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST ReputationJude Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you. I'll try to follow both. Someone suggested a chat room for people over 50. I'm in if it flies. Perhaps a regular meeting day and time, at least at first? Whole lot of topics that just aren't shared by our younger sisters and brothers. New opportunities, new problems.... would be terrific to have a discussion group.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #11
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Good eventide to all you wise elders. S'up?
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Keri.well what am I up to...lets see.Yesterday I went to the last of my rehab visits, so they say for my back .The therapist said I was doing just fine but need to keep doing the exersises he gave me to do,then gave me more to do for the mid back.My appointment with the sergons is late next month,acording to rehab all I need is the right kind of help to get over the last bit of work keeping my back stronger (core muscels).I doubt any surgery is needed but may end up with the shots to block some nerves..ouch!Its never going to be like it was before but atleast better and I will be able to do more than I have in a long time.
Then I did fur kid laudry today,gave them a bath ect,ect.I swear they take as much or more time then the two legged kids I have.Oh, I am suposed to get an appointment with the elder affairs office sometimes next week about some work..paper work and such,but I have no clue as to what is on there minds cause I was just glad to hear they finaly got me something if only part time.
Today was a beautful day,sunshine but a bit warm,come on summer give it up
its time for fall.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

If I'm lucky and the good Lord lets me live 12 more years I'll be back

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default I think this is a wonderful thread...

I am 51 and I believe the best is yet to come. Although I am about 9 years from 60 I look forward to every year I age...because 'that' birthday means I am still here! I have spent many years learning, taking a step forward, two backwards, and always landed on my feet when I took a great leap of faith. I find now that I can apply all those experiences and life only gets sweeter and sweeter. I see things through a different lens now. Day by day I continue to have those 'aha' moments when all things in the physical and supernatural world seem to come together. And...mostly for the greater good. I am no way ready to close this book of life. Now is the time to really LIVE. To FEEL. To SEE. To LOVE with no restrictive conditions. I am now simply an older woman with more experience and I would not choose to rewind or fast forward the tape of life. I do find the posts so far on this thread as insightful, needed, and validating.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2010, 10:42 PM   #15
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Hello fellow older chatters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
Thank you. I'll try to follow both. Someone suggested a chat room for people over 50. I'm in if it flies. Perhaps a regular meeting day and time, at least at first? Whole lot of topics that just aren't shared by our younger sisters and brothers. New opportunities, new problems.... would be terrific to have a discussion group.
I would really like a discussion/chat group for us!!

I love our younger cohorts here, but, yes, sometimes we just have things going on that are age related.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #16
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Default Discussion Group for Grownups??????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I would really like a discussion/chat group for us!!

I love our younger cohorts here, but, yes, sometimes we just have things going on that are age related.

Hi AtLast. Following you with interest on the other thread. I'm a very new member and still haven't figured out how all this works (pea brain here), so suggesting that you or some other more senior member set up a time and secure a chat room and let's just do it once and see if we all have a great time and see how many people show up.

Maybe anyone else interested contact me directly and I'll be sure you're notified.

Time/Date: What about an evening around 7 est. That would be 10 p.m. out west, 9 in the mountains and 8 central. Most people are up those times.

We do have very specific topics -- retirement, travel, finances, entertainment and adventure, aspirations (what we're looking for in life at this stage)............

I'd love to participate. Thanks for your enthusiasm.
Old 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #17
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 52 and that's who I am just looking for that special butch that wants to be with me!! But I feel great and don't really look like 52...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:51 PM   #18
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Im 54 but feeling 60ish this week. Can I stay?

Would love to get to know some folks my age. And would love an olders chat. Tho if memory serves 7pm est would be 4pm pacific, 5 mountain, and 6 central.

Ok back to Patriots and Jets. Patriots will win tho.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #19
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Back-Basics-Butch-Femme-Anthology/dp/193151335X"]Amazon.com: Back to Basics: A Butch/Femme Anthology (9781931513357): Therese Szymanski: Books[/ame]

Might be a book some want to take a look at.
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #20
Jude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
"Hey Jude"

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Im 54 but feeling 60ish this week. Can I stay?

Would love to get to know some folks my age. And would love an olders chat. Tho if memory serves 7pm est would be 4pm pacific, 5 mountain, and 6 central.

Ok back to Patriots and Jets. Patriots will win tho.
Ha ha ha ha ha, just goes to show my age. Us older women get confused all the time!
10 p.m. EST
9 central
9 mountain
7 pacific