Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 05-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #1001
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
....... a row of lilac bushes growing by the house. I remember them being quite tall.
one of my favorite floral scents...
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #1002
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
Incubus - I'm enjoying my visit right now! Matter of fact - I just extended my time here. We've been busy, busy, busy - seeing the sights, going places. Plus you add in the activites for his daughters. Having a great time.
I've been to London a few times. Once I was lucky enough to see a women's FA Cup final - I remember one of the teams was Everton. A good time.
I'm glad you're enjoying your visit...it sounds like it's a mile a minute having fun. Hoping you enjoy the rest of your stay.

I have no idea what's happening with the major soccer competitions this year sadly. Although I am looking forward to the World Cup later this summer.

Old 05-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #1003
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon lofters,hope u all are doing well this fine day.I had a eye appointment today for glases...dam the stuff they put in your eyes to dialate them..wish it would go away its already been more than the two hours they said it would last.
Spring is definatly hear in the south,everythig is in bloom,pollen is every where,birds a building nest all around hear.This morning it was 60 then by afternoon was 89..summer aint far off.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #1004
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Feeling tired...and have some VERY bad news

Nihaoma, all? (How is everyone doing?) To answer Jet's post about age... I am going to be 49 on May 15th. I still look very young apparently. When I dress in a hoodie and jeans (only to go walk in the field by the house-snakes are rampant here, the kids across the street yell at me to come and play! I still get carded when buying wine for a friend. I shop,excepts for dresses, in the girls department. BUT
I have MS as well as a series of other autoimmune diseases. It seems that have one predisposes you to having others. In my youth I was quite athletic. I walked 10 miles per day, worked out with weights several times per week, did yoga (still do), meditated (still do), did/do not drink nor do drugs or smoke. So this was NOT a "lifestyle" choice. Now I find out that I will be losing the vision in my right eye. We can prolong it for a little while. The optic nerve is almost gone, though. MS-related probably. There is a good chance that I will lose the vision in my other as well, just not as soon. I am trying to look at this in the best possible light (pun intended). Having just found out, though, makes it difficult. I'll be able to do so soon, just not yet. I'm still in shock.
Lady_Wu

Old 05-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #1005
Jack
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/15/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Single

Jack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant futureJack has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Wu View Post
Now I find out that I will be losing the vision in my right eye. We can prolong it for a little while. The optic nerve is almost gone, though. MS-related probably. There is a good chance that I will lose the vision in my other as well, just not as soon. I am trying to look at this in the best possible light (pun intended). Having just found out, though, makes it difficult. I'll be able to do so soon, just not yet. I'm still in shock.
Lady_Wu

Dont know what to say, but have a strong feeling that I want to respond to your post. I am very sorry you are having to go through this. Please , (if not so forward a thing to do)...but , have a hug from me ((( Lady_ Wu)))

Love and Light
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #1006
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

g'night all.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:07 AM   #1007
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Morning all.. Things at the new job slightly better. Will have to see. Still unbelievably tired and hurting in places I have never been hurting before. 1 year olds are a lot of work. lol

Have a great day everyone!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #1008
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Morning all.. Things at the new job slightly better. Will have to see. Still unbelievably tired and hurting in places I have never been hurting before. 1 year olds are a lot of work. lol

Have a great day everyone!

Ruthie

I hope you are feeling better, Ruthie.

I went to a new stylist and said, "I want it shorter but keep the curls longer." I even showed her a picture. So I take my glasses off (instant blindness) and the next thing you know all my long curls are on the ground.

I have, as my co-worker described, perky curls. Perky. Sigh.

I would rather think of my short curls as those of Ava Gardner in 1955. No one would ever describe Ava as "perky". But then I have red curls. sigh

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #1009
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening Lofters
hanging here in . Erie Pa . tonight...

sorry to read of whats happening with you . (((Lady Wu.))).. hope things get better....

im just peeking in here........ been kinda busy

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #1010
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
I hope you are feeling better, Ruthie.

I went to a new stylist and said, "I want it shorter but keep the curls longer." I even showed her a picture. So I take my glasses off (instant blindness) and the next thing you know all my long curls are on the ground.

I have, as my co-worker described, perky curls. Perky. Sigh.

I would rather think of my short curls as those of Ava Gardner in 1955. No one would ever describe Ava as "perky". But then I have red curls. sigh

Ms Isa...
you're gorgeous no matter what length the curls are-
no way round it-
but I am sorry that your stylist didnt listen to you.
I hate it when they do their own thing.. oy vey.

my mama is a fiery gorgeous redhead as well-

evenin Lofter's,
hope everyone is smiling and well this evening.

for you, Lady Wu.
contentment and divine bliss to you

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #1011
Packin'Boi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM

Packin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening All!
Packin'Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #1012
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packin'Boi View Post
Good Evening All!
bout time you brought yourself in here!

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

Old 05-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #1013
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi,

I'm 55! And still perky.

Where do I sign up for the reunion by the way?

Love ya all,
Lotus Flower
Old 05-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #1014
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
Hi,

I'm 55! And still perky.

Where do I sign up for the reunion by the way?

Love ya all,
Lotus Flower
good evening,
there is a link on the home page I believe... click on the big green circle.
have a lovely evening!

through devotion,

Ripples of light...

Old 05-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #1015
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Isa lol.. went in for a trim on monday.. Now I look like a butch!! Why don't they ever listen? Gonna have to buy some little kid barretts to put in my hair to femme it up a bit. What do ya think? lol Ruthie

Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #1016
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello everyone... Its been a long time since I saw this thread elsewhere.. glad to re-find it... Just tipping the scale over 40 so I fit right in!

Hello Ruthie!! Hope your week at your new job gets easier and you get the weekend off!! Miss talking to you..

Becca..
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #1017
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Isa lol.. went in for a trim on monday.. Now I look like a butch!! Why don't they ever listen? Gonna have to buy some little kid barretts to put in my hair to femme it up a bit. What do ya think? lol Ruthie

you're funny ruthie, i look like a femme.
hopre you are feeling better.
j
Old 05-05-2010, 07:52 PM   #1018
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
Hello everyone... Its been a long time since I saw this thread elsewhere.. glad to re-find it... Just tipping the scale over 40 so I fit right in!

Hello Ruthie!! Hope your week at your new job gets easier and you get the weekend off!! Miss talking to you..

Becca..

Hey Becca.. still have your number in my phone. Text or call anytime. If you can't find mine let me know and I'll send you a text. I miss talking to you too! Everything good with you?

Hey Jet,

Ya, you are! I love that bow in your hair. lolol
Old 05-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #1019
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Once I went to get a hair cut,I at the time kept it a bit longer than collar length.The beautichian(sp??) was about done when she urned to say something to someone and the clipers bumped into the back of my head then cut a bare patch to the skin that no amount of triming would fix,I ended up with a flat top cut.I was not happy at all,it shure was cooler tho.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #1020
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Well the cut is growing on me...kinda sassy. When I first met Toughy I had a pixie cut! I was no less femme. LOL I just showed more cleavage!

I actually kinda feel like the sassy part of Ava Gardner in Mogambo and Kim Novak in Bell Book and Candle. That 50's smart woman short curly cut thang. LOL At least it makes me feel better then being Katie Couric "perky". hahahahaha hells bells

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature