Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Fran Lebowitz

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 07:59 AM   #482
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not sure if this was posted before...

Butches at Work

A slideshow of over 150 butches doing ALL kinds of jobs. Firefighters, professors, machinists, nurses, lawyers, scientists, builders... The list goes on and on! I find it incredibly cool to see the breadth of the occupations we're all in. As one reader told me when she sent me her picture, it was "great to see so many faces I don't know, but recognize still."
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #483
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Butches at Work

A slideshow of over 150 butches doing ALL kinds of jobs. Firefighters, professors, machinists, nurses, lawyers, scientists, builders... The list goes on and on! I find it incredibly cool to see the breadth of the occupations we're all in. As one reader told me when she sent me her picture, it was "great to see so many faces I don't know, but recognize still."
Soon, what a lovely way to start my morning.

This is just one of many handsome butches on that list. Hy's a bodyguard and I bet hy's good at hys job, too.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 09:37 AM   #484
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Orema - a wonderful way to start the day! Too many good looking butches for me to pick out a favorite!

Quote:
Butches at Work

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2016, 09:14 PM   #485
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Butches at Work

Well, I certanly paused the slideshow quite a few times!
Old 03-21-2016, 10:28 PM   #486
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Old 03-21-2016, 10:31 PM   #487
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Old 03-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #488
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Well, I certanly paused the slideshow quite a few times!
Ha Ha! Right?!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 06:21 PM   #489
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for posting this link. I saw this awhile back when my partner shared with me, but forgot to save the link. So great to see so many faces from all walks of life... and even to find my love amongst the photos.

Quote:
Butches at Work

diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 07:45 PM   #490
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Photographs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
You guys need to be careful. Some of you are posting photos I have seen on people's personal websites/other website the people gave permission to post their photos to.

Another member here used to talk a lot about posting pictures and not giving credit to the photographers and how that violated something.

I saw one pic I am sure the person would not like posted because he has now transitioned and is no longer living as a masculine female.

I don't know where you guys are getting these pictures from, but there are rules and shit about that (clearly, I don't know them, but just saying).
As a professional photographer let Me say this:

Taking another person’s image and posting the photograph does not negate copyright infringement. Photographers want exposure for their work, but we’re talking about the law here and common sense. Do not post another’s work without permission. Copyright law gives the copyright holder the right to decide where their work is published and chances are they don’t want their work published where you are publishing them unless you contact them for permission FIRST. Just because these images are everywhere doesn’t mean you can just take them and post them wherever you choose. Even if you are “just sharing” because it’s an amazing image. That is not enough of a reason.
You can be sued.
Old 04-24-2016, 10:19 PM   #491
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface View Post
dayummmmm hy reminds me of my wife ( ex'ish) when hy was young ~ just add a few whites in the hair ~ hys still very handsome
Old 05-05-2016, 04:38 PM   #492
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post

We never talk about stud rappers on here and that should change! Temper (left) is on my commuting playlist wall-to-wall

Temper is coming to my city tomorrow and Mr. Jenny says we can go see her!!!!
Old 05-05-2016, 05:14 PM   #493
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

We never talk about stud rappers on here and that should change! Temper (left) is on my commuting playlist wall-to-wall
This picture personifies everything I find so tremendously attractive about the masculinity of female butches.

Wow they are hot.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 04:53 PM   #494
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stud_ville

CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #495
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

New dicovery via dapperq's twitter feed yesterday

Yel <3

Old 06-07-2016, 06:56 AM   #496
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
New dicovery via dapperq's twitter feed yesterday

Yel <3
article link http://www.dapperq.com/2016/04/27586/
Old 09-30-2016, 03:53 PM   #497
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default 100 Most Stylish DapperQs 2016

100 Most Stylish DapperQs 2016
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2016, 11:01 AM   #498
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface View Post
If I ever see a butch with arms like this in public I am falling and I absolutely CANNOT get up without her assistance, lol.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2016, 04:46 PM   #499
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
If I ever see a butch with arms like this in public I am falling and I absolutely CANNOT get up without her assistance, lol.
I think they are on this site. I think this was the pic where someone grabbed it off the internet, posted it, and then the person came along and said it was them. You might want to start back at the beginning of the thread and look through it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 03:43 PM   #500
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:

There may be a better thread for this (hiphop thread? is there one?) But since we have posted Temper and Yel I decided this should go here:

OMG Did you guys see Young M.A. on the BET hiphop awards last night?????!!!!

Its historic for an out rapper to appear in the Cypher, and her single is #67 on the Billboard hot 100