Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 03-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Beachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Single FTM's & Femme's

This site was missing a thread like this. I think we also need a gathering place to meet, flirt and get to know each other.
Beachcomber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber
This site was missing a thread like this. I think we also need a gathering place to meet, flirt and get to know each other.

This is a pretty awesome thread Beach, its about time someone started it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hey...great idea.

Bring on the single life!

Rockin out,
Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Beachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Braedon, Irishgrrl- thanks for joining me in here!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #5
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmmm, seems like someone has to breathe life into this thread and I guess I will
Old 03-19-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Hmmmm, seems like someone has to breathe life into this thread and I guess I will
Here, I will stand at the door and fave some more people in, come on and join us!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

LOL Sounds good
Old 03-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Im not trans, But I would like to say hi anyway.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Someone said you had coffee and snacks and door prizes ..... I need a new door. And there was a bachelor raffle. Where do I sign up to bid?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #10
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva
Im not trans, But I would like to say hi anyway.
((((((((((((diva)))))))))))) your always welcome here hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi
Someone said you had coffee and snacks and door prizes ..... I need a new door. And there was a bachelor raffle. Where do I sign up to bid?
Sign up sheets are right over here on the corkboard; free coffee is on the table, all sorts of snacks are there as well ......... tickets and prices are posted, bags are there with names on them and a little write up abut each guy as well as a place to put the amount of your bid

Did I get everything right??
Old 03-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Braedon, you are on it!
Hi Everettdiva...I used to live in Everett! Now I am all the way down here near Tacoma.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #12
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Its Friday and I got it all under control
Old 03-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #13
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Sign up sheets are right over here on the corkboard; free coffee is on the table, all sorts of snacks are there as well ......... tickets and prices are posted, bags are there with names on them and a little write up abut each guy as well as a place to put the amount of your bid

Did I get everything right??
[/QUOTE]

Well done!

Last edited by Kobi; 03-19-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: correct booboo
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #14
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

single but not really looking.
my slide is about my thoughts on having a partner, being old school.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi
Well done!
Thank you thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet
single but not really looking.
my slide is about my thoughts on having a partner, being old school.
Glad to see you here with us Jet
Old 03-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Im currently not single or looking

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Single FTM here and looking for my baby girl... Im glad I see this thread.. I will have to frequent it more often
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #18
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Hey bro @ Mistie, always good to see you
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #19
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey bro @ Mistie, always good to see you
Hey bro back Its always good to see you too!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:18 PM   #20
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

ok, while my current relationship status is being redefined at the moment, and I neither consider myself single or taken... I will keep you all posted.

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual