Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 08-14-2010, 06:19 AM   #1
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile If You *REALLY* knew Me...

This idea came from a show on MTV that encourages High school students from different cliques to challenge their views of each other. Most all of us are out of high school for years and years now but this thread is here to allow a space for safely sharing ones vulnerabilities and to encourage mutual respect and a deeper understanding of the lives of other community members.
Lets respect the extent that people will feel comfortable divulging as much or a little information as they choose to share.
This is NOT a space for personal issues with any other member/s on this site.

Thanks!

If you really knew me...
You would know I have had a very stressful 2 years. I moved from N.J. to PA to take care of my 84 year old father who is going blind. I also took on the responsibility of 8 feral cats out back.
If you really knew me you would now I am somewhat shy and this sometimes hinders me in meeting new people.
If you really knew me...You would know I have been contented being single the last few years but would like to make some new friendships and start dating again.
If you really knew me you would know they found a lesion in my brain last month on the frontal lobe and are doing another test in 6 months to monitor me for MS.
If you really knew me you would know I have a slipper fetish. I own many, many slippers!!!

I think you get the idea...
Old 08-14-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

great idea for sharing but also affirmations. I've been using a lot of self hypnosis and meditation lately.

If you really knew me you'd know that 10 years ago something happened that devastated me, changed my view of myself and world. Every year after seemed to spiral out of control and although I still achieved many goals there was a constant void , pain and fear within me. If you knew me before that you would have seen a vivacious woman that had an unreal zest for living. Strong, capable, beautiful and seductive.

If you knew me you'd see how very hard I've worked to escape this doubt and heal. Today I am not the same woman I was even 2 months ago. If you knew me you'd see that finally, after so many years I have thrown off the weight of fear and liberated myself pain. If you knew me you'd see the sparkle starting to return and you'd feel the passion for life starting to brew. you'd know that its all me, no one that walks on this planet can make me happier then I can myself.

If you knew me you'd know that animals are a very important part of my healing and should the truth be known I like then better than humans.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me: You would know that I am a carrying person and I chat with many people and that doesn't mean I'm " doing" anyone. I think it's healthy to have many friends but if someone is sulking over how many one person has friends then get out and make more friends yourself don't be jelious of someone else.

Because if you really know me: This time last year I wasn't a talkitive chatter.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 08:36 AM   #4
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you would know that I strive to make everyone I meet feel accepted, understood, and respected.

If you really knew me, you would know I do this to receive the same in return.

If you really knew me, you would have seen the growth I have done and the healthier and more confident person I have become, cherishing the scars of the past, to keep me from returning to that lower self.

If you really knew me, you know that my trust, once given runs thick with love and protection.

If you really knew me, I would really know you!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:26 AM   #5
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me, you'd know my outward appearance doesn't match how I've felt inside for almost a year now

If you really knew me, you'd know that it's hard for me to communicate in crowded rooms, on the phone and sometimes one on with a person
if you don't speak loud enough or clear enough or don't annunciate your words

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm a kind, caring person that can be a jerk at times and not realize it

If you really knew me, you'd know I was an animal lover and would rescue them all if I had the time, money and room

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~If You really knew me, You'd be surprised.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you Really knew me... you would know that under this sweet loving confident personality is a woman who has overcome huge obstacles and used to be completely beaten down emotionally.

If you Really knew me... you would know I protect those that I love fiercely...

If you Really knew me... you would know that I am usually the peace maker which can drive people nuts sometimes

If you Really knew me... you would know that I would buy a farm and adopt every unadoptable or lost animal there is.. thank goodness I cant afford a farm!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #8
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default blowing the image -

If you really knew me you'd see me
in Birkenstocks
eating veggie sandwiches
and playing fetch with my cat

...see, not so tough.
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you would be shocked at all thats been in my life and all Ive been through to make me the person I am today.

If you really knew me you'd know how the death of my mother in 2001 changed me. And I havent been the same since. It left a hole in my soul.

If you really knew me you would know I have a rough exterior but a huge heart.

If you really knew me you'd know how it hurts me not have my brother in my life.

If you really knew me you would know sensitive I can be.

If you really knew me you'd know how loyal I am.

If you really knew me you'd know how understanding I am

If you really knew me you'd know how I dont tolerate b.s.

If you really knew me you'd know how shy I am. How I almost pass out to be in crowds.

If you really knew me you'd know how hard it is for me to talk to a beautiful woman.

If you really knew me you'd know how trust is a big t hing for me.

If you really knew me you'd know how I think Im 10 feet tall and bullet proof during the day, but crash at night

If you really knew me you'd know how complex and yet simple I can be

If you really knew me you'd know I am an honest person

If you really knew me you'd know that Simon is my world. I love that little dog so much. He keeps me from closing my heart.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #10
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

7 Highscores

FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thanks for the sharing so far! Reading the responses made me smile and warmed my heart.
Old 08-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #11
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me..you'd understand I really have no use for drama or those who perpetrate it.
If you really knew me you'd see a man who loves his wife beyond measure.
If you really knew me you would have a friend for life, cause we are all human.
If you really knew me you would see though I'm differently abled, my mind is intact and I am not a fool nor suffer fools easily.
If you really knew me we'd go have a beer and talk about fishing, food, football, and life in general.
If you really knew me, you'd understand I accept you for who you are, all I ask is the same.
If you really knew me.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My housemate LOVES this show and she's made me sit through a few episodes. It's not bad at all. There have been a couple kids that really pulled on my heartstrings.

If you really knew me....

you'd know to expect the unexpected.

you'd know there's just as much, if not more, darkness than sunshine within me

you'd know that I am a lost soul

you'd know I require but loathe change

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #13
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

7 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

If you really knew me... you would know I have insomnia often. It gives me way too much time to think...Yet I am a night person and love the evening. It is such a peaceful, quiet time for me to relax and unwind.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:38 PM   #14
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know how much I love hockey and football and cant stand baseball, basketball, golf or NASCAR...

If you really knew me youd know I love to be cold in the summer and luke warm in the winter. Hell, I dont own a coat

If you really knew me you'd know that I have been out of the closet for 18 years and have been single for all but a year of that combined.

If you really knew me you'd know Im a survivor
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me you'd know that it's way past my bedtime and I'm yawning up a storm. Trying to keep my eyes open and failing...zzzzzz.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:44 AM   #16
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me... you'd know I'm a fighter.

If you really knew me... you'd know I've overcome amazing obstacles.

If you really knew me... you'd realize why I do some of the things I do.

If you really knew me... you'd know I'm hard as steel... down to the core.

If you really knew me... you wouldn't be reading this. You'd just know.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 12:54 AM   #17
T D

How Do You Identify?:
Person of the trans variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Sir, Bro, TD, Stevin
Relationship Status:
On occasion

Thanked 1,123 Times in 310 Posts
T D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST ReputationT D Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me......

You'd know that you will never "really" know me unless I want you to

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
T D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:53 AM   #18
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me....you'd know I can't fall asleep unless a dvd of Friends is playing on the tv.

If you really knew me....you'd know I sleep with ear muffs on. Blocks out the noise from the youngster next door.

If you really knew me....you'd know I am becoming more and more conservative as I age. At this rate, I figure to be Bill O'Reilly by 2015. Oy.

If you really knew me....you'd know my trust is something you will have to earn.

If you really knew me....you'd know a good friend is more important to me than a partner.

If you really knew me....you'd know I am at the age where I believe little of what I hear and half of what I see. It is a fun era.

If you really knew me....you'd know I call 'em like I see 'em. After all, bullcrap is still bullcrap no matter how nicely you dress it up.

If you really knew me....you'd know I love my space and freedom.

If you really knew me....you'd know I can live in shorts and a tank even in the middle of winter.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2010, 02:43 AM   #19
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

If you really knew me?

You would know that I find the greatest joy in the simplest of things

You would know that when I love it is fiercely, passionately and completely without reservation and that I will lay my life down for those I love

You would know that if you betray me I will walk away, no questions or explinations and I will never look back

You would know that I still LOVE cartoons and will laugh out loud at I Love Lucy re-runs

You would know what complete and utter acceptance is
Old 08-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #20
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

If you knew me you’d know that I seek not to agree but to understand.

That its not that I want to save the world but that witnessing bullying, intimidation and misuse of power will always make me rise.

That love changed me.

That I will begin to pace if I can’t see the sky.

That I can often forgive but never forget.