Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Poly Relationships

Old 05-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post

i've heard fantastic tales of queer making out parties. but i've never actually been to one
*sigh* Ahhhhh the memories. Christmas parties at a certain someone's home. Jaggermeister shots off my *clearing throat* I mean someones cleavage. Those were, by far, the best parties I have EVER been to.

Mass make out parties were tha' shit. Specially when it was a bunch of hotties just kissing and showing boobies. I may still have a delightful picture of several femme hands on my chest, all with their different colored fingernails. mmmmmm
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #22
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara View Post
*sigh* Ahhhhh the memories. Christmas parties at a certain someone's home. Jaggermeister shots off my *clearing throat* I mean someones cleavage. Those were, by far, the best parties I have EVER been to.

Mass make out parties were tha' shit. Specially when it was a bunch of hotties just kissing and showing boobies. I may still have a delightful picture of several femme hands on my chest, all with their different colored fingernails. mmmmmm
*fans self*
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #23
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello!
I am going to join in on this thread, where has it been all my life!??
I am recently out of a 11 year poly/open relationship. It ended mostly because we grew apart, our needs ,wants desires changed, well hers more then mine I suppose.
Anyway i am single but have a play partner, and am dating. I am a big ole flirt!
So how you doin
MisterB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
i felt a bit awkward posting in the singles forums as i'm not single, but i am available/open to possibilities. so i thought it might be fun to have a thread for folks who are poly and available, or who are interested in dating poly people (you don't have to be polyamorous yourself) to come and chat, flirt, get to know each other, etc.

FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #24
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's gonna be a long hot Summer!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #25
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I'm non-monogamous, but not ecactly poly. I mean, I'll always reserve the right to play around outside of a primary relationship, but I don't think I can have more than one fully developed romantic relationship at a time.

Can I still play in this sandbox?
Old 05-03-2012, 11:12 PM   #26
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

yes! at least...i'm totally okay with all folks who are interested in consensual non-monogamy playing here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 05:46 AM   #27
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMGuy View Post
Hello!
I am going to join in on this thread, where has it been all my life!??
I am recently out of a 11 year poly/open relationship. It ended mostly because we grew apart, our needs ,wants desires changed, well hers more then mine I suppose.
Anyway i am single but have a play partner, and am dating. I am a big ole flirt!
So how you doin
MisterB
Well good morning. Aren't you a handsome devil.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #28
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

How is everyone this fine Friday!

Welcome to aishah's Lair.

Mingle * Flirt
Old 05-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #29
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

It's morning? Gah... I need more sleep :P Maybe a cuddle or something..

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #30
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:

OMG, those were the best parties! I miss them. That was a great picture, I remember my nails were Chrome.

Remember the party we were gonna play make up and we ended up playing make out?

I don't even know many girls who want to show me their boobs any more...we need to get out more. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I'm non-monogamous, but not ecactly poly. I mean, I'll always reserve the right to play around outside of a primary relationship, but I don't think I can have more than one fully developed romantic relationship at a time.

Can I still play in this sandbox?
I'm not even sure I am up for any romantic relationship. They seem to crash and burn for me. So glad to see you here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
It's morning? Gah... I need more sleep :P Maybe a cuddle or something..
A nap and cuddle sounds Fab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
lol.. all this flirting going on.. I'll be honest, in person, I find it really hard to flirt, mainly because I don't want to "offend" people.. So I usually just awkwardly ask them out for coffee or to play and then flirt once they say yes, lol. Maybe it's a safety buffer thing for me.. I know that "rejection" is always part of the game, but I still tend to be on the safe side.. But getting MUCH better at "grabbing up my balls" and just asking people out

Apoc, I have had an eye on you for a while, hon.. Smart, funny, and sexy.. Some good qualities there, my friend

Have enjoyed reading the thread so far, look forward to more.. Oh, and Linus.. How you doin'?
why thank you BK!

Aihsha, you rock!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #32
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Saw the thread at the top of the new post listing,
so dropping in to say hello to all.

I don't know how to not be poly,
I don't know how to not be open,
I don't know how to not be honest
I don't know how to not be flrity.

A blue eyed tomcat by nature and design!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well Hello Beautiful!
Handsome Devil?! has a good ring to it!! LOL the devil part def, true!!
I have been far far away in a strange and peculiar place for many years, but now I am back!!
YA
MisterB

Quote:
Well good morning. Aren't you a handsome devil.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #34
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Welcome BooBoo!

I know how, but I am burnt to a crisp trying to make monogamy work. It is not because I want multiple partners, it is because I want whomever I date to have multiple partners so they don't expect me to be everything to them.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #35
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMGuy View Post
Well Hello Beautiful!
Handsome Devil?! has a good ring to it!! LOL the devil part def, true!!
I have been far far away in a strange and peculiar place for many years, but now I am back!!
YA
MisterB
Where in the UK did you live? How cool is that? I have only been to London, but quite like it there.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #36
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

thanks apoc! & others i'm really glad folks are enjoying this thread.

also, i baked today. *offers cookies* i've been told that baking is the sincerest form of flirting. or at least one of the forms. and besides, COOKIES.

how are you enjoying being back in the states, misterb? i've only been to the uk once (outside of manchester for a few weeks and london for a couple days) but i reallllly loved it there and want to go back someday

for me, i could probably do monogamy. i've done it in the past. i just...don't understand why i should. i like being polyamorous i love people and i love expressing love towards people in different ways. i love not having to be everything to everyone and not expecting everyone to be everything to me. i love feeling connected in different ways. i love not having to hide the fact that i love people a lot, or not having to channel it into certain kinds of platonic relationships for the sake of...monogamous respectability or whatever.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #37
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Yes it was good fun until it wasn't! I lived in South East London,
Zone 3. I loved our flat and the school I worked at was right down the road, HOWEVER it was very, ummm un queer,, straight folks, so felt a bit out of my eliment
At least in Lincoln I know all the queers or most of them and a pretty large group of FtM guys so its all good!
Where in the world are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Where in the UK did you live? How cool is that? I have only been to London, but quite like it there.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

I love cookies and cooking for me is a GREAT way to flirt!

When I been to London it has mostly been for work and we were in the West End area to hire singer and dancers for Cruise Ships, when I went for vacation I stayed near Trafalgar Square since I am familiar with that area. I love it there, but agree I see way more queer presence here in Nashville. Lol.

I have done Serial Monogamy and have been in relationships with more than one person before. I have really been thinking a lot recently about jealousy and what horrible things it brings out in people and why we insist on placing ourselves in situations where we will be miserable not to be alone.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #39
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Member Photo Albums

Dont get me wrong the queer &BDSM world is hoppin in central london tons of stuff going on but for going on the train and the underground in chaps and a black tshirt to go to an event just dont cut it for me!
Central lond is incredible! i did love going in and seeing stuff
THe overall experience was a good one!

jealousy is a werd one for me, I thnk for me I need total openness and honesty about what my partners are up to most because I dig hearing about it all, and also its been my experience that when people dont want to talk about it is when things get weird
Any way its hot and I am drinkin iced tea with my shirt off ,in fron of the fan watchng tv and hangin out online!
Hoe you doin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I love cookies and cooking for me is a GREAT way to flirt!

When I been to London it has mostly been for work and we were in the West End area to hire singer and dancers for Cruise Ships, when I went for vacation I stayed near Trafalgar Square since I am familiar with that area. I love it there, but agree I see way more queer presence here in Nashville. Lol.

I have done Serial Monogamy and have been in relationships with more than one person before. I have really been thinking a lot recently about jealousy and what horrible things it brings out in people and why we insist on placing ourselves in situations where we will be miserable not to be alone.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #40
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

In a poly relationship here. I've been in poly relationships on and off for 20 years (wow, that sounds like a long time). I have had great luck with it. A lot of first dates (sometimes, it only takes one date to discover, um, not so much...<g>).

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:

Tags
chatting, dating, flirting, mingling, polyamory