Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

View Poll Results: What are your feelings about armpits?
Shaved - Gross! 1 0.56%
Hairy - Gross! 23 12.92%
Shaved - Pretty! 36 20.22%
Hairy - Pretty! 2 1.12%
Shaved - Hot! 29 16.29%
Hairy - Hot! 11 6.18%
All of the Above 19 10.67%
None of the Above 13 7.30%
Meh 44 24.72%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #21
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Some people are going to kill Me for starting this but Show Me the Money! Where are the Pit photos!?

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #22
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
Some people are going to kill Me for starting this but Show Me the Money! Where are the Pit photos!?
here is a little sneak preview.

kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #23
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
in what I want on Me or what I like on My lady?
which way to vote
Yes, Nat...is this for us, or what we prefer on our partners?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #24
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I prefer not to shave anywhere....well I take that back, I shave my arms because it makes my tattoos look cleaner. But I try not to shave my legs and haven't shaved the pits in many months. I don't care about the shaving regimen of who I'm with as long as pit hair doesn't cause/contribute to excessive B.O.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #25
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Yes, Nat...is this for us, or what we prefer on our partners?
whichever I suppose

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #26
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
whichever I suppose
Not helpful.

Ok, I voted.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #27
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

No body hair, please.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #28
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a great need to be shaved everywhere with the exception of my head and eyebrows. I have no preference about my partners body hair.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #29
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Not helpful.

Ok, I voted.
:P helpful isn't part of my brand, i'm afraid

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #30
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I shave mine. Im not a fan of body hair. I prefer my partner shaven everywhere as well
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #31
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Just thinking I love the threads that starts! The other thing is I really have no attachment with what I prefer about pits and hair based on social convention (no matter what culture). I posted my answer for myself earlier.

I grew both my pits and leg hair out in college and grad school (the first grad school adventure) for a few years and later just decided I liked them shaved better. It was "the thing to do" back then for feminist women. In fact, I began to think about the fact that I was doing this based on what other people liked, not myself. I'm just not one for a lot of hair anywhere, I think. And have no attachment with it and political ideology either at this point in my life.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I only shave if it gets extremely annoying, which should be very soon ~ as for My partners, no preference

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:34 PM   #33
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Why are we stopping at pits? What about the treasure trail? I proudly admit, i'm a furry!
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #34
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thought of this..

I'm a fan of the heautiful scent of leather, pits and queers it's euphoric...

If it's a straight bio guy *puke* DISLIKE! Their scents are icky to *me*...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #35
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

i prefer whoever i'm with to not shave. legs or underarms. do i think it's hot? you betcha.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #36
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm, some of us have that musky smell naturally. I know I do, been told many times. Oh, and I do shower frequently, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I'm a fan of the heautiful scent of leather, pits and queers it's euphoric...

If it's a straight bio guy *puke* DISLIKE! Their scents are icky to *me*...
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #37
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I guess the picture thing didn't really catch on...bummer.

In answer to the question, I have had partners who were both clean shaven and au natural and if the chemistry is there, the chemistry is there, makes no difference. For Me it's all about if she carries it off, if she has the self confidence to say "convention be damned!" that's the turn on.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #38
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

while it may be neither here nor there,

Lesbian women respond differently than straight women when exposed to suspected sexual chemicals, according to a new brain imaging study.

The finding builds on previous research that suggest that gay men responded in a way more similar to heterosexual women than heterosexual men when exposed to a synthetic chemical.

The natural version of this chemical reportedly appears in high concentrations in male sweat.

The new study extends the research to homosexual women.

It found that lesbians' brains respond in a fashion more similar to that of heterosexual men than of heterosexual women when exposed to the sweat chemical and a synthetic chemical that has been detected in female urine.

"Both studies … indicate that the physiological response in brain regions associated with reproduction are different in homo- and heterosexual persons," Ivanka Savic, a neuroscientist at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, said in an email.

Savic, who is the lead author of both studies, cautioned that neither study proves people are born gay. The response could be biological or learned. Determining an answer will require further study.

The most recent results were published today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Savic added that the similarity between homosexual men and heterosexual women seems stronger than the similarity between lesbians and heterosexual men, highlighting the notion that male homosexuality is quite different than female homosexuality.

While pinpointing how homosexual men and lesbians differ requires further study, Savic said, "possibly the lesbian group is more heterogeneous and the mechanisms more diverse."

Smell Test

In the current study, Savic and her colleagues exposed lesbians and heterosexual women and men to a testosterone derivative produced in male sweat known as AND. The subjects were also exposed to an estrogen-like compound called EST found in female urine.

Some scientists believe AND and EST are pheromones, substances emitted by an individual to evoke a specific response in another member of the same species. In many animals, pheromones play a role in sexual attraction.

According to the results, lesbians processed neural responses to AND and EST more like heterosexual men than heterosexual women.

This lends further support to the idea that the chemicals activate the brain differently from common odors, Savic says.

She adds that she and her colleagues are cautious to call the compounds pheromones. In the paper, they call them "candidate compounds for human pheromones."

Charles Wysocki is a member of the Monell Chemical Senses Center and a professor of anatomy at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

He says the new study clearly shows that lesbians, heterosexual women, and heterosexual men respond differently to the chemical compounds in male sweat and female urine. But he adds that the response is likely odor-derived and not pheromone-derived.

"The difference across the three groups in response to odors is intriguing, [and] those differences need some sort of explanation," he said.

What Are They Sniffing?

Wysocki disputes the evidence suggesting that AND and EST are pheromones.

"What [evidence] is available comes from the area of entrepreneurial pursuit," he said.

According to Wysocki, California-based entrepreneur David Berliner introduced the compounds into a product he marketed as a way to arouse the opposite sex.

Arousal would come through detection of pheromones with the vomeronasal organ, a bunch of nerve endings in the nasal cavity of some vertebrates believed to be sensitive to pheromones.

"Unfortunately for Dr. Berliner and his group, the whole concept for a functional vomeronasal organ [in humans] has gone down the tubes in the last decade," Wysocki said.

Wysocki's own research, published in September 2005, has shown that gay men prefer odors from other gay men, while odors from gay men were the least preferred by straight men and women.

Had Savic and colleagues obtained their results using real body odors rather than synthetic compounds of the putative pheromones, Wysocki said "that would be phenomenal. I'd be yelling it out."

Michael Meredith is a neuroscientist at the Florida State University in Tallahassee. He too said the results are "very interesting" but added that the suggestion in the paper's title that the compounds are putative pheromones amounts to "spin."

"It doesn't get to the point what the differences in the brain processes are," he said, adding that any argument over whether the brain response results from an odor or pheromone is "just speculation."

- Bjork

-Viktor Frankl
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #39
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I think body hair is hot and I love body smells too. Not BO. There is no place for BO. But clean cock hair and armpit hair smells are gloriously erotic!

I myself shave my armpits and legs, tho like AtLast said, there was a time I did not for political meaning. And then I realized I hated it. I needed to feel what was womanly for me and unshaven was not it.

As for bio men smelling bad...hmmm...I am with someone right now who was born male. It makes me cringe when I read things like that. Almost as much as it does when I hear gay men say lesbians smell like rotten fish. To each his own I guess. I just never would say it that way...but I do get why some would. I frankly like the way my sub smells...but then there is stimulation to that smell...

and yes, he is very hairy except when he does a full body shave...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #40
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you to each and every person who decided not to post pit pics.