Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #5261
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - an amazing birthday card from my boss & her dog on my desk...it contained a gift certificate to my fav crystal store!

Also yesterday - managed to obtain a critical document first thing in the morning that the boss needed for a mid-morning hearing! And the beautiful smile on her face...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #5262
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

the sweetest message from a femme sister this morning. It always amazes me that somehow we always know when a sister needs some extra loving.

Driving to work this morning, the early morning sunlight catching the blue on my "heart of the ocean" necklace hanging from my review mirror from Jackie & my hot stuff sister wifey. It was a lil' reminder that they are always with me!

lunch plans with my mom today.

dinner plans with the Durrrrrrrr tonight for some good ol' mexican food (and of course a margarita or 2 for me)

plans this weekend to go see Hotel Transylvania with one of my friends... bring on the popcorn baby!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:39 AM   #5263
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I soooooooooo wanna see Hotel Transylvania, may have to bug a friend or something to go see it with me this weekend

What brought me joy today? Itssssssssssssssssssssss FRIDAY!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #5264
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Getting ready for my trip to specialness this evening brought me much joy!!!
Having plans for a trip this evening that lasts till Sunday brings me much joy!!!
Being so excited and feeling alive and energized brings me much joy!!!
It's the little things in life that help make it all quite wonderful!!

Have a Wonderful Friday and Fabulous Weekend!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #5265
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's the weekend...and I am going to sleep in tomorrow. Whoot whoot!!!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #5266
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my customers is a little unusual and is quite obviously outside the box. She brought me great joy this afternoon when she said my hair looked like music.

That's actually now in my top 5 favorite compliments I've ever received!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #5267
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

a hug from my dad.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #5268
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

our skype time
Old 09-28-2012, 08:51 PM   #5269
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Being true to myself and following through...peace with my decisions..feels good. Now time to get this girls night started!
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #5270
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
our skype time
Yes, it was indeed wonderful despite the Skype gremlins...lol
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #5271
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

z kisses.

ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #5272
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up knowing how blessed I really am
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #5273
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging with Frank, I needed that... knowing someone enjoys my company.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #5274
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

The best puppy dog in THE WHOLE WORLD and the best little brother in THE WHOLE WORLD visiting. And the beautiful day it was eventhough i had to work. It was beautiful outside today and i got to enjoy some of it. And all the birds i saw and heard. And all the vinyl i scored for my little bro...abba and kc and sunshine band and sinatra...so many. Awesome.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #5275
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Friendships, old and new: meeting some folks last night (from BFP!) who are now new friends, and reconnecting today with two friends I haven't seen in several years, who I've known for 24 and 28 years.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #5276
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Colorful trees
Moon
Northern lights
Syr
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #5277
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting down with a stack of bills and paying all of them... without having to juggle not paying something to pay something else.

AND still having a lil' $ left over
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #5278
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

pecan honey butter from a little store in the mountains ... YUMMY! !

and my smooch pooch WooBear snuggled up tight beside me..
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #5279
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

My boys came home unexpectedly...yay me!
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #5280
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default JOY JOY JOY JOY!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! JOY!!

Not only did I have a wonderful conversation with my brother about his good news and he sent me pictures of my beautiful nieces, told me about my little tomboy who wrestled against boys and won her last 5 matches then went on to semi-state and wants to play football next year but is now a cheerleader of the same high school my mom graduated from... I got invited to his wedding next year and told I have a new little niece!!

I didn't get to watch my brother grow up, but I sure love being a part of his family now. My heart couldn't be more happy!! and my face hurts from smiling so much at their pictures!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy