Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ love shack, Baby ♡

Thanked 52,028 Times in 12,985 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

knowing that i will see my love next week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 07:47 AM   #20602
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,505 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up without My back killing Me... Deffinately do t move like I used to
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 04:32 PM   #20603
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 13,340 Times in 3,765 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The arrival of my new reclining sofa and loveseat

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2018, 04:38 PM   #20604
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,505 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonDC View Post
Waking up without My back killing Me... Deffinately do t move like I used to
never mind it still is killing Me
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:41 AM   #20605
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ love shack, Baby ♡

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

being around my family. We are a small dose sort of family but when we are together, it feels pretty amazing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 07:45 AM   #20606
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ love shack, Baby ♡

I’m at my pre Hawaii/New Orleans weight

Hope I can keep it going.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #20607
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his

Thanked 15,642 Times in 4,105 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

just happy in general..life's good..watched a woodpecker pecking on a tree the other daycatharsis for the soul
Old 03-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #20608
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 10,394 Times in 2,229 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today at work- one of my residents was having a bad day and was feeling down. I asked her if she wanted a hug and she smiled and we had a good hug. Two minutes later I hear another resident come home. I hear the resident I just hugged asking her if she had a bad day. Other resident confirms, yes, she had a hard day. Then I hear her ask if she wants a hug, and I hear the other resident cheerfully say yes. Way to pass it on!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2018, 10:29 AM   #20609
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 12,560 Times in 2,021 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

It's FRIDAY! It's FRIDAY! It's FRIDAY!!!

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2018, 06:55 PM   #20610
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,704 Times in 5,735 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

My mom giving me a birthday card with "Son", on the front for the first time.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 07:54 AM   #20611
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 29,935 Times in 7,399 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:35 AM   #20612
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 8,490 Times in 2,160 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

getting up this morning, getting the day started made me smile ...

keeping it simple works great for me
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 10:24 AM   #20613
kittygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Relationship Status:
his

Thanked 15,642 Times in 4,105 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

just life, in general
Old 03-18-2018, 11:04 AM   #20614
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 24,959 Times in 8,064 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Getting uninterrupted sleep for a change.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 07:05 AM   #20615
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

a song ^^ ellie goulding-burn ^^
Old 03-19-2018, 07:16 AM   #20616
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch lesbian who enjoys femme lesbians
Preferred Pronoun?:
Call me Ace
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 9,766 Times in 1,299 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

My blushing bride and I going to the Sara Evans concert recently. She was the finale following two other female country singers. All were fantastic!

The pinnacle of the evening was observing this little girl (6 or 7) 2 rows up there with her mom totally dancing all night long! Totally free with her arms swinging to the music high above her head. Her head in sync swaying with the notes. She will remember this concert forever, as I will always remember this little girl. So innocent, so happy.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #20617
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 26,587 Times in 6,616 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

twas yesterday....

I started the daunting task of organizing my yarn after it got all disheveled in the move....and my honey sat down with me and helped. We got it done in no time at all. It had seemed like an impossible task....

then later....

I got to introduce him to all my cousins and aunts and uncles at our mega St. Patty's party. It's a yearly tradition and I hadn't been able to go for years. So awesome to see so many loved friends and family <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 04:55 PM   #20618
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,505 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Realizing I subtracted wrong. Bank error in my favor – score! I need an accountant.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 05:08 PM   #20619
girl_dee
Cali Cajun

How Do You Identify?:
Saucy Wench
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ love shack, Baby ♡

Bumping up my move date!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 08:16 PM   #20620
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 26,295 Times in 5,028 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to a comedy show with her.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, smile