EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Yes, I would venture that say in looking at my combined experience with early 20 something FTMs professionally and personally (internet and in person) at this moment, there is a HUGE amount of FTMs who date cis males. Of course, you see them dating other FTMs, but I see a lot of young FTMs in the cis gay men's community or who are married cis males while they were living as females. It is really interesting. I seriously would say the majority of the early 20's FTMs that I currently interact with are coupled with cis males or only date cis/trans males.
Have to agree there. I know a ton of transguys who mainly date gay cismen or other gay transguys. For some it's situational in that they identify as pansexual or bisexual and used to mainly date women but after transitioning might not feel as accepted in the lesbian/queer women community. I notice that especially with more feminine identifying transguys who find that queer women are no longer as interested in them once they start identifying as more feminine/twink-y men.

On the subject of butch on butch though, have been noticing a lot of cute butch/butch couples around here lately I've never really been interested in dating butches myself or at least haven't encountered a butch that I was interested in dating. But that isn't to say I haven't found some butches attractive. There's a local drag king here who I think is pretty hot and my partner occasionally teases me (not in a negative way, just to be clear) for crushing on them at shows lol
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #62
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default Better yet..

How about Femme and Femme?

Note: Drag Kings I will admit,are hot.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:06 PM   #63
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

In my 'first coming out years' I couldn't wrap my head around femme/femme or butch/butch relationships, I think my mind was still too young at the time (20+ years ago) to see the balance, or how they found balance in their relationships. Now many years later, and with a much more open mind, it is so much more obvious. I, for myself, am attracted to the butch/ femme dynamic however happy is all I strive for, and yes as we know, it starts from within.
Old 09-16-2015, 06:32 PM   #64
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Lately I have, but usually I'm 98% drawn to femmes. I was all dressed up after work the other day then I stopped at the 7/11 and this adorable butch was behind me in line. In a nice mannish dark gray suit, super short hair and a diamond stud in one ear. She eyed me and I smiled but freaked out and went out to my car. But I stalled around until the butch came out, smiled at me again, then climbed into into a huge silver SUV. She looked over at me and smiled and kind of waved as she pulled out and I did the same, but I had an urge to jump out my car, run and jump into her big manmobile and say 'what's your pleasure' or some corny line.
I was too chicken.
But lately I've been thinking butches get kind of a raw deal in many ways. We pay for most of the dates, do the driving, pay the bills, lift the heavy stuff, mow the lawn, have to help with inside chores, and behave ourselves or else our femmes sometimes cut us off of sex until we toe the line. Do you other butches think we sometimes get the short end of the stick? I am considering having a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch who is a gentledyke
like me. I'll bet it would easier to get some uncomplicated sex, then maybe watch the game.
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Bond For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2015, 07:54 PM   #65
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

Huh. I guess I should finally accept that I am a big fucking stereotype. I like to be the driver. I'm pretty good at lifting heavy things. I'm okay with picking up the check. The lawn, depending on the size, I'll hire a kid. Yeah, I'm probably going to hold the tongs or spatula at the grill. I like a good, short stick and can think of several uses for one right now.

To any woman who would consider withholding sex because I didn't "behave" I say, "To the moon, Alice!"

I have never been sexually or romantically attracted to other butches, but I understand how and why it appeals to many of my brethren.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:20 PM   #66
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jane Bond is new, so I didn't jump all over the generalizations and the "butches do this" statements.

Maybe I'm mellowing in my old age?

I have nothing else to add...I don't get the butch on butch concept, so I won't join the discussion.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 12:28 AM   #67
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
Lately I have, but usually I'm 98% drawn to femmes. I was all dressed up after work the other day then I stopped at the 7/11 and this adorable butch was behind me in line. In a nice mannish dark gray suit, super short hair and a diamond stud in one ear. She eyed me and I smiled but freaked out and went out to my car. But I stalled around until the butch came out, smiled at me again, then climbed into into a huge silver SUV. She looked over at me and smiled and kind of waved as she pulled out and I did the same, but I had an urge to jump out my car, run and jump into her big manmobile and say 'what's your pleasure' or some corny line.
I was too chicken.
But lately I've been thinking butches get kind of a raw deal in many ways. We pay for most of the dates, do the driving, pay the bills, lift the heavy stuff, mow the lawn, have to help with inside chores, and behave ourselves or else our femmes sometimes cut us off of sex until we toe the line. Do you other butches think we sometimes get the short end of the stick? I am considering having a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch who is a gentledyke
like me. I'll bet it would easier to get some uncomplicated sex, then maybe watch the game.

I am starting to feel this way myself. The part about a flingette that is. But I do see the connection between butch and butch. I am open to being with a femme, butch or ftm.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 04:26 AM   #68
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry, it's a complicated topic and hard to avoid generalizations. I should have said This Butch does this and that. All better?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jane Bond For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 05:33 AM   #69
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Sorry, it's a complicated topic and hard to avoid generalizations. I should have said This Butch does this and that. All better?
A bit better, but you might still get your butt chewed out by a person or two. Especially with what reads to be a patronizing apology.

I must admit I thought I would see a joke at the end of your stereotypes. I was shocked when I didn't see one. And I certainly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bullshit about femmes holding out. Pretty damn disrespectful.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 05:55 AM   #70
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation
Default A few points from Daisy

Welcome Jane.
Your 7/11 butch sounded delightful ! Telepathy would be a wonderful thing at times eh?..{ not least on the boards, little Daisy joke there to lighten the mood..runs and hides behind the sofa !} Like when an invisible Femme such as myself second glances a butch and gets that `why the Hell are you staring at me` glower, when all I am thinking is..`Oh you look like a handsome fellow!`....any way...

as far as the thread topic goes, Butch on butch...fine...femme/femme also fine, bottom sub butches, top alpha Femmes...great...what a wonderful world if we can all just be exactly who we are and ask for what we want eh ? For myself personally ? I want/need to be with a top butch { I am !!} I am a Femme and happen to be a bottom. Those are my needs and tastes, that is who I am and what I like..for now at least..we are all evolving to some point. I defend my right to stand up and state that without judgement just as I defend someone elses right to say `oh thats not for me, I like this, that and sometimes the other`. Good luck to us all I say, be happy, open with your needs and pursue them.

Ascot...my honey too is {your phrase here..`a big fucking stereo type`} its what I love and adore about Hym...I smiled as I read your description !

In reply to some of Jane`s points.....a Butch and a Femme can equally find themselves with a raw deal if they are coupled with someone who does less than their fair share or has limited skills or inclination to do more. If you find thats you then speak up and say how you feel put upon and negotiate a reasonable, flexible arrangement to care for your home, obligations and each other in a way you are both content and happy with your lot.

Hold out on sex is not the way to go whether Butch or Femme..{ why would I punish myself ? !!}

OK Daisy Humor alert ahead...said in jest folks..

Jane, when you find your butch and have your flingette, long after both the uncomplicated sex and the game are over, which one of you is going to wiggle about the house in a French maid`s outfit with a feather duster putting it all pretty again?...just asking !

Daisy
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 07:02 AM   #71
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow sexy times

If someone was to say

Snow you ain't getting no nookie cause you (insert whatevs)

I'd laugh, and go get me some nookie elsewhere, period..

As for your desires, I say go for it, life is way to fucking short to miss out, you may have missed out on some super hot sexy time with SUV driving hottie, oh well at least you have spank bank material.

PS

As for that french maid who's gonna wear that conundrum, tight leather pants and an aline shirt look mighty fine around a butch physique...

Just sayin'

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-17-2015 at 07:08 AM. Reason: hot pants
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 08:21 AM   #72
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I was too chicken.
I agree with Daisy. The 7-11 butch sounds quite lovely.

However, what makes you think that a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch would be uncomplicated?

You've got to be careful with generalizations, of any kind. That hot, sexy butch could be your own 'single white female' or 'fatal attraction' waiting to occur.

Putting people into boxes sucks.

Quote:
Agreed. We should be very specific when it comes to rants. Toes get stepped on otherwise.

No, not quite.....for the reason that Dapper mentions below. Sincerity is key for apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
A bit better, but you might still get your butt chewed out by a person or two. Especially with what reads to be a patronizing apology.

I must admit I thought I would see a joke at the end of your stereotypes. I was shocked when I didn't see one. And I certainly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bullshit about femmes holding out. Pretty damn disrespectful.
Agreed. People that 'hold out' are playing a power game and are seeking control of something they feel they can't or don't control. That is not specific to Top or bottom, femme or butch or FTM or MTF or any flavor of the rainbow in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
If someone was to say

Snow you ain't getting no nookie cause you (insert whatevs)

I'd laugh, and go get me some nookie elsewhere, period..

As for your desires, I say go for it, life is way to fucking short to miss out, you may have missed out on some super hot sexy time with SUV driving hottie, oh well at least you have spank bank material.

PS

As for that french maid who's gonna wear that conundrum, tight leather pants and an aline shirt look mighty fine around a butch physique...

Just sayin'

Agreed. Leather and A line tees are a nice look.

I like to see foofoo costumes and Leather outfits and everything in between and I like to see them on butches and femmes and FTMS and MTFs and every other flavor out there.

I am pro femme/femme, pro butch/butch, pro FTM/FTM, pro MTF/MTF....basically as long as it's consensual, I'm all for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 08:34 AM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Yes!!!

Naked as a jaybird works too!!!

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 09:21 PM   #74
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

rolling my eyes...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jane Bond For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 07:00 PM   #75
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hello Jane, and welcome to BFP. It's been a little while since I checked in here. That's a lucky thing for you. I'll follow the prevailing energy and react gently since, as they say, you're new around here.

Besides being sexist as T-Rex patiently pointed out to you, what you wrote is fairly disgusting and dismissive. It sounds like comical posturing to me, though. Have you really dated women who expect all the above from you? And it seems you claim to have delivered the above in fear of getting cut off from sex. Really? And then after you lifted some heavy objects in exchange for your bj, did she demand a diamond tennis bracelet before she put out a little more? Or, are you spinning some fantasy for yourself of what it means to be butch?

Like most of the adult women here, I work for a living and lift my own heavy loads, thankyouverymuch. If I choose a partner again, she'll be my equal.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:27 PM   #76
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm glad you are here! I think this site is more open than others, but some people aren't. I didn't interpret the site name to be only people in butch-femme relationships.
I keep an open mind. While I tend to prefer and can more easily fall in love with a femme, there's nothing quite like a dapper, intelligent, humorous butch who knows what she's doing in bed.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #77
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex View Post
[/B]

Hi Jane - Welcome to BFP. I am not moderating you, but just letting you know that the items I bolded were problematic because they are sexist. Not all Butches pay for everything, do all the driving, etc. Not all Femmes hate sports, or withhold sex (my personal favorite item of the whole post) I guess, the reason I came in here (as a moderator) is that even though people were gentle with you via discussion, you followed all that with a dismissive eyeroll comment.

If you want people to listen to you, it's a good idea to listen back and not roll your eyes. At least publically.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
<<<

Hi T-Rex..I try not to be sexist but sometimes I make inadvertently sexist comments, and when I do I'm often making broad, sweeping generalizations based on my personal experiences. I should have prefaced my words with "Lately, I have dated nothing but stereotypical, old-school femmes who did the following..."
The eye-roll thing was impolite and I apologize. Your advice seemed a mite presumptuous, but then I was fresh off a fling where the femme was a real piece of work and I was feeling very cranky and defensive. As I was driving her to dinner the night before, her cell rang and she actually made a date with someone right in my face. Grrr.
Thanks for the tips...
Old 11-09-2015, 04:54 PM   #78
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow takes 2...

Who can blame her?

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2015, 04:58 PM   #79
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Hello Jane, and welcome to BFP. It's been a little while since I checked in here. That's a lucky thing for you. I'll follow the prevailing energy and react gently since, as they say, you're new around here.

Besides being sexist as T-Rex patiently pointed out to you, what you wrote is fairly disgusting and dismissive. It sounds like comical posturing to me, though. Have you really dated women who expect all the above from you? And it seems you claim to have delivered the above in fear of getting cut off from sex. Really? And then after you lifted some heavy objects in exchange for your bj, did she demand a diamond tennis bracelet before she put out a little more? Or, are you spinning some fantasy for yourself of what it means to be butch?

Like most of the adult women here, I work for a living and lift my own heavy loads, thankyouverymuch. If I choose a partner again, she'll be my equal.
Hi Cheryl,
Perhaps because I have been out for three decades, I have indeed run into more than a few femmes who acted exactly as I described. Of course I agree that most femmes have evolved since the 70's and 80's, but as I told T-Rex, I recently dated three blast from the past gimme gimme-style femmes, and it freaked me out. I should have slept on it a few more days before posting. I'm sorry if I ruffled your feathers with my Neanderthal grumblings. Subtlety has never been my long suit.
Old 11-09-2015, 05:04 PM   #80
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Thumbs down oy!

"Ruffled your feathers"

WTF, are you a troll? Or really that fucking dense?

Maybe just MAYBE you pick douche bag dates because you get what you give?

Seriously, stop typing...

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 11-09-2015 at 05:05 PM. Reason: edited the sexist bullshit comment
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: