Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 07-20-2019, 12:17 PM   #1121
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Don't like small town living.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM   #1122
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Chicagoan at heart and sojl.

Never really lived in a tiny town. Rural America can have 'em all.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2019, 06:03 PM   #1123
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I have a real quirk when I throw stuff out!

I hate dumpster divers retrieving anything I've tossed, so I make sure all items are total destroyed. I tear up old magazines, catalogs, etc etc especially because our name and address are on them items!

Now if I have stuff I feel someone else can use, I'll donate them to someone or a worthy place.......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 10:09 PM   #1124
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
I am a neatnik......a place for everything and everything in its place....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 07:30 AM   #1125
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
I am a neatnik......a place for everything and everything in its place....

Yes, even while opening gifts...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 09:39 AM   #1126
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,352 Times in 862 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Give me one...

I love, Love, LOVE pickles and will eat them right from the jar without crackers, bread etc. but they have to be on the chrunchy side and not too sour.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #1127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I have a real quirk when I throw stuff out!

I hate dumpster divers retrieving anything I've tossed, so I make sure all items are total destroyed. I tear up old magazines, catalogs, etc etc especially because our name and address are on them items!

Now if I have stuff I feel someone else can use, I'll donate them to someone or a worthy place.......
You know, they make a device here that would solve that problem and then you could recycle all those paper products instead of trashing them. Your personal info is safe and the world is a little better place. Win win!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2019, 07:07 PM   #1128
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
You know, they make a device here that would solve that problem and then you could recycle all those paper products instead of trashing them. Your personal info is safe and the world is a little better place. Win win!
Yes, we have paper products recycling here which is where I put the ripped up catalogs, mail items, and magazines.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 11:44 AM   #1129
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting to know me

I am on break from work so I have time to think and reflect on my life.

I had a wife once we got married in Mexico. She was very ill so I ended up on my own.

I remember her today.
She was an amazing baker she never measured the ingredients but her cakes and pies were always delicious. Her blueberry pie was perfect every time.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #1130
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

My mother was a Republican, League of Women Voters volunteer who was born in the year Women's Sufferage was passed.
Republican of the "Grand Old Party" sort who would NEVER have gone for Trump.
Old 12-28-2019, 06:49 AM   #1131
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I really enjoy sending snail mail even tho they say that letter writing is a dying art!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 08:30 AM   #1132
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Give me one...

When I purchase wardrobe staple items such as t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, tank tops, etc. I tend to buy 2 or maybe even 3 at a time (of the exact colour and style).... That way if one is in the wash or needs to be replaced I have another that I can wear.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2020, 05:51 PM   #1133
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
When I purchase wardrobe staple items such as t-shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, tank tops, etc. I tend to buy 2 or maybe even 3 at a time (of the exact colour and style).... That way if one is in the wash or needs to be replaced I have another that I can wear.
This is smart - and I have just recently started doing this, too. If I have an entire outfit - pants, shirt, shoes, jewelry, sweater - and I get something on the shirt (which I often do - *I'm a sloppy eater and I can't figure out how to change that*), the whole outfit is kaput. There have been some outfits I've loved that were absolutely ruined because I couldn't find a replacement shirt after I got a grease stain on it.

*This is my contribution to the thread's original intent.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2020, 07:38 AM   #1134
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
This is smart - and I have just recently started doing this, too. If I have an entire outfit - pants, shirt, shoes, jewelry, sweater - and I get something on the shirt (which I often do - *I'm a sloppy eater and I can't figure out how to change that*), the whole outfit is kaput. There have been some outfits I've loved that were absolutely ruined because I couldn't find a replacement shirt after I got a grease stain on it.

*This is my contribution to the thread's original intent.

Have you tried OxiClean Baby Stain Remover or Sunlight Lemon Laundry Detergent Bar? I have used both and found they both work quite well in removing grease stains.

There is a DIY method using WD-40 and baking soda followed by liquid dish soap or liquid laundry detergent that seemed to have worked well based on their pics. This is the link if you are interested in checking it out.... https://www.lalalisette.com/removing-set-in-oil-stains/ I personally haven't tried this method but if you do I would be interested in knowing your results.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2020, 07:43 PM   #1135
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default know me

I would love a cabin in the woods and have it just outside a small town. I am saving, I am saving.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2020, 08:45 AM   #1136
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
I have an excellent memory!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2020, 09:07 AM   #1137
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Most of the time I don't plan a meal, I can just go into the kitchen and pull together a good idea with what I have on hand.

I've watched to many "chopped" episodes. Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 03:10 AM   #1138
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've gotten into the music of Billie Eilish alot lately, and I may have become slightly obsessed with her. What can I say, she's amazing!! :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 10:51 AM   #1139
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I waste way too much time at work.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2020, 12:02 PM   #1140
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a boot wearer.....work boots for around the house/farm/store and cowboy boots for more social events. I do wear sandals in the summer but it is not unusual to find me in a pair of work boots while wearing shorts.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: