RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

well...i finished and submitted my project just in time.. half hour to spare... i did well.

But.. then I spent the night driving out to apartment #2 in order to pack it up and move out... (it was a windy as hell trip... and on little or no sleep)

Now...food...nap..and continue packing
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 07:12 AM   #2522
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

I need "thoughts and prayers," going to Costco later. The carts are already well over the 6 feet distancing parameters, they're more like 10 or 15 feet, right? Every time I go there, my list is short maybe 4 or 5 items, YET.....my bill is 3 or 400 and the cart is bulging with crap I didn't need.

I know, I know, We will eventually use the 260 rolls of toilet paper. We will eventually use the 5 gallon drum of Tide. We will eventually use the 70 pack of toothpaste.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #2523
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,524 Times in 10,203 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
I need "thoughts and prayers," going to Costco later. The carts are already well over the 6 feet distancing parameters, they're more like 10 or 15 feet, right? Every time I go there, my list is short maybe 4 or 5 items, YET.....my bill is 3 or 400 and the cart is bulging with crap I didn't need.

I know, I know, We will eventually use the 260 rolls of toilet paper. We will eventually use the 5 gallon drum of Tide. We will eventually use the 70 pack of toothpaste.
Just mask it up. I'm sure your bringing the voice of reason with you 😊

The wife always knows😉

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 08:34 AM   #2524
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Shopping in the time of a pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post

Thanks for the laugh, lololololol

btw, you ain't the only one (mea culpa)
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2020, 11:24 AM   #2525
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well, let's see:

1. I had to go over to the VA clinic and get some labs drawn this morning.

2. I took our big guy, Rocko, over to the groomer's for his lion cut and nail trim. I just got back from picking him up.

3. The lawn guy and the exterminator are both coming today to cut/trim the lawn and shrubs and do our periodic pest control treatment that we have done every 3 months.

4. I'd really enjoy a bit of a nap later on, after everyone clears out and it's just Dear Wife and me.

5. Dear Wife's got some projects (like her flower garden in the front flower beds) going on that she's been working on for the past couple of days. I may get "requisitioned" for some of that, which would be okay. I love just "hanging out" with my beautiful wife and doing little projects with her.

It's a beautiful day in central Texas today, sunny, with the temperatures in the high 70's/low 80's. We live on a hill, so we've always got a nice breeze going.

~Theo~
Old 05-02-2020, 04:39 AM   #2526
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,085 Times in 8,588 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– laundry
– test the new roomba
– start doing my income taxes for 2018

Last year I planned on doing my 2018 taxes on Presidents Day, but that morning as I was going to make coffee I fell and hurt my wrist and ended in the hospital with a couple surgeries. That was a rough day and week and I forgot all about my taxes. Totally blocked it out. Well, I was reminded that they weren’t done when I didn’t get the Covid19 check. So I’m starting them today and will probably be finished tomorrow. Glad I have until July to do the 2019 taxes.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2020, 10:08 AM   #2527
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,118 Times in 5,117 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh, it seems like this day will never end!

- Called my doctor and left a message
- Waiting for doctor to call back
- Reconciling credit card statements
- Whatever my doctor tells me to do

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2020, 05:58 PM   #2528
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Work

Scheduled a video conference with my dr for Wednesday

Updated a password so I could reorder my blood pressure medication

Went to Target

Went to Wal mart

Ate dinner
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2020, 08:26 PM   #2529
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

laying down the foundation for tomorrow... if I pull THAT off...it will be a MIRACLE!!! not even joking...

ALL DAY ZOOM CONFERENCE..... that should be interesting!!!!
then two more side zooms related to my career..sigh.. thank goodness for zoom!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 06:58 PM   #2530
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to bed early tonight, which I am already failing at because I'm half an hour behind now...assuming I immediately sign off and start my wind down stuff and we all know what assuming does....

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 09:52 PM   #2531
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelDyke View Post
laying down the foundation for tomorrow... if I pull THAT off...it will be a MIRACLE!!! not even joking...

ALL DAY ZOOM CONFERENCE..... that should be interesting!!!!
then two more side zooms related to my career..sigh.. thank goodness for zoom!!!
well, i would like to report that I DID, in fact, "pull it off"!!!! SUCCESSFULLY AS WELL. It was very crazy and the roommie can attest to the craziness of it. because she helped me. haha
it's nice to have a roomie who knows my insane schedule and can help with it. thanks roomie..right now you make the best personal assistant.
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2020, 09:54 PM   #2532
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
settled and content

this morning it was laundry, report writing and tonight report writing continues.. sigh.. all work and no fun.. i hope that does NOT make me a dull butch
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2020, 09:16 AM   #2533
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday's Agenda

Put another coat of sealant on the furniture. Check!
Brunch. Check! Check!
Play online (because you have to build in fun time). In Progress.
Wash sheets and linens.
Take out trash and recycling.
Wash dishes.
Run the vacuum.
Work on organizing the craft room.
Make steak for tomorrow's lunch.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2020, 04:08 AM   #2534
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know. Nothing fun that's for sure. J is coming over today to help me do some of the same kind of chores they used to make captured stowaways on pirate ships do before marching them off the plank at sword point. I do know for starters we'll be swabbing the deck.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 04:29 AM   #2535
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Work in the office
– Dentist appt
– Phone meeting with manager
– Finalize shopping delivery list
– Call DMV and SSI offices
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 08:05 PM   #2536
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #2537
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Now that the day has ended, I see dinner, rest, relaxation and many hours of sleep in the agenda!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2020, 12:24 PM   #2538
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

feeling amped-
i'm going on a short run w my best friend..just around the neighborhood..she'll be here in a hot minute.... then
greek salad...
then
surprise me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2020, 04:47 AM   #2539
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

– Drive to the office
– Close and release my project
– Zoom call to help a coworker release her project
– Routine appt with my doctor
– Final zoom meeting with my manager
– Move the last things out of my office so I can avoid going in tomorrow
– Have a good cry I’ve been avoiding
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2020, 10:16 PM   #2540
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Get my oil changed
Check out a few campgrounds.
And I did just that. Haven't been home real long.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
agenda