Old 01-20-2019, 02:44 PM   #41
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Melania doesn't care

I don't feel anything for the lot of them trumpsters, I don't feel anything for bad people...

There Melania is with her jacket, sporting the words:

'I really don't care. Do U?'

So, why on earth does anyone give a flying fig what happens to people like that? She's not mentally handicapped, and knows perfectly well the kind of man she married. And, Don Jr. knows who is father is, and nobody in that family dares say anything, because of $$$$ and the fact that they are all corrupt and rotten to the core, and none of them give a d*** about anything but themselves.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2019, 03:33 PM   #42
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley View Post
I don't feel anything for the lot of them trumpsters, I don't feel anything for bad people...

There Melania is with her jacket, sporting the words:

'I really don't care. Do U?'

So, why on earth does anyone give a flying fig what happens to people like that? She's not mentally handicapped, and knows perfectly well the kind of man she married. And, Don Jr. knows who is father is, and nobody in that family dares say anything, because of $$$$ and the fact that they are all corrupt and rotten to the core, and none of them give a d*** about anything but themselves.
i also feel bad for sex offenders and i think Lucifer was just asking questions so
Old 01-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #43
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I thought most of Melania's cringe-worthy moments were something to ignore because she never planned on this. I don't think initially being the First Lady meant anything to her, which is fine. That's her situation. I think she has invested now, and some of what she has revealed about herself is not all that admirable.

When she said the Press and writers of political books, etc. were using her family name to get ahead, I felt like I saw a glimpse of the real Melania. She has managed to get a lot of money and some power, and she imagines most people interacting with her, or talking about her, are trying to take something from her. It's kind of a sad way of looking at life. It may be how she operates. When someone once asked her if she would have married Donald if he had not been rich, she wisely replied, "Would he have married me if I had not been beautiful?" (Not an exact quote.)

She sees the world as people fighting for resources, and if you have more, people will want to exploit you. Obviously, that is sometimes the case. But people writing books about the Trumps are not necessarily opportunists. They're trying to understand our era and making arguments that might change opinion, and so on.

Melania has a very transactional and materialistic view of public and probably private interactions. She's not alone in that. But it's tacky and sad.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #44
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Re the kids, they all seem to get through college, which many of my friends' children seem not to be able to do. The youngest is in law school at Georgetown. Maybe it's the mothers. Ivana seems bright. Marla Maples, I don't know. I find it amusing that she fucked around on him.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:48 PM   #45
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

IMHO when it comes to the Trump kids, I think it's a case of The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2019, 01:02 PM   #46
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What the hell is with Susan Collins lately?? Has she lost her mind or perhaps fallen on her head?
She suffers from 'Cake n'Eat it' syndrome--fooling moderates into thinking she is representing their interests in a sea of misogynist male GOP white guys. Then when a crucial vote comes up, she votes with the aforementioned boys.
I will never believe her again after her Kavenaugh vote.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 02:16 PM   #47
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign... I have not. I said the President of the United States ..." Pres. Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani to Chris Cuomo in televised interview.

Of course this is a lie, but I also thinks it’s the first step in Trump throwing his family, particularly Don Jr., under the bus. I don’t think it will be an effective tactic, but it will help Trump deflect for awhile.

I’m looking forward to seeing Trump’s downfall, but not this. Regardless of how complicit a child may be, I don’t like watching a parent throw their children to the “wolves” especially when it’s to deflect a spotlight, but I guess it’s unavoidable with this family.
I heard some MSNBC pundit say that Trump doesn't fire Rudy because when Rudy goes on TV and plays the buffoon, the media talks about Rudy, not Trump. In Trump's insane world, I guess it makes sense. Any diversion makes sense to him, it seems.

Speaking of insane diversions, this shutdown has entered month two and effected civil servants have lost another paycheck. The economy is already starting to suffer over Trump's stubbornness. But when one considers the enormous ramifications of the shutdown extending into another month, I'm starting to think Putin saw what was happening and ordered his minion Donald to continue the shutdown. Does anyone agree?
Old 01-23-2019, 02:24 PM   #48
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
I heard some MSNBC pundit say that Trump doesn't fire Rudy because when Rudy goes on TV and plays the buffoon, the media talks about Rudy, not Trump. In Trump's insane world, I guess it makes sense. Any diversion makes sense to him, it seems.

Speaking of insane diversions, this shutdown has entered month two and effected civil servants have lost another paycheck. The economy is already starting to suffer over Trump's stubbornness. But when one considers the enormous ramifications of the shutdown extending into another month, I'm starting to think Putin saw what was happening and ordered his minion Donald to continue the shutdown. Does anyone agree?
Wheat, you are wise beyond your years-
on a happier note..Pete Buttigieg is interested in exploring possibly running-i like him
facts about him-
37 years old
Mayor of South Bend Indiana
Harvard Grad
Rhodes Scholar
Vet
Gay (out 2015)

-enjoyed his introduction on msnbc
he will be interviewed by Chris Hayes tonight (i think) stay tuned
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 02:34 PM   #49
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post

I'm thinkin' Stephen Miller (the alt right asses) and Mike Pence (religious zealots) are the forces keeping the government shut. I don't underestimate Putin's influence on this administration, but I think it's Miller and Pence who are keeping it shut down.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 02:38 PM   #50
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,013 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Kamala Harris on Rachel Maddow 01/23/19

I watched Rachel Maddow yesterday and I'm certain she said Senator Kamala Harris will be on her show this evening.

Rachel is on at 6pm Pacific Time on MSNBC.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 02:46 PM   #51
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Re the kids, they all seem to get through college, which many of my friends' children seem not to be able to do. The youngest is in law school at Georgetown. Maybe it's the mothers. Ivana seems bright. Marla Maples, I don't know. I find it amusing that she fucked around on him.

Trump proves that, with enough money, anyone can get through college.
As for his adult chidren...
People call them kids, but those kids are over 30 and advisors to the President of the United States and run multi million dollar, international corporations.
Kids, shmids. They are adults who appear to be as guilty of almost as many felonies as their creepy dad.
They probably tolerate him and joined Trump's campaign because he's at the age where inheritance becomes a major factor. He taught them to worship money and I'm sure they are all looking forward to inheriting his. I know I'm looking forward to the reading of his will!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 05:19 PM   #52
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I watched Rachel Maddow yesterday and I'm certain she said Senator Kamala Harris will be on her show this evening.

Rachel is on at 6pm Pacific Time on MSNBC.
Yes this is correct! I've watch MSNBC most of the day (in the background) and they are promoting the hell out of this...........
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 05:29 PM   #53
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Wheat, you are wise beyond your years-
on a happier note..Pete Buttigieg is interested in exploring possibly running-i like him
facts about him-
37 years old
Mayor of South Bend Indiana
Harvard Grad
Rhodes Scholar
Vet
Gay (out 2015)

-enjoyed his introduction on msnbc
he will be interviewed by Chris Hayes tonight (i think) stay tuned
Yes, this too is correct! He will be on Chris Hayes tonight......
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 06:46 PM   #54
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Money alone will not get you through Penn. It means you don't have to work. But you still have to take the same classes as any other undergraduate and pass them. Lots of people with the ability and opportunity to go to college don't finish. I don't care if you are privileged. An undergraduate degree means something. Research shows that finishing a degree in anything other than business actually changes your brain. Probably the Trump offspring majored in business. But the youngest, Marla Maples' daughter, is in law school at Georgetown. You can't buy your way through that.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:49 PM   #55
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

I looked it up. The three oldest Trump children majored in business, but Tiffany graduated from Penn in Sociology. I am sorry, but they did not give her that degree. She earned it.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:36 PM   #56
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Red face

Quote:
Money alone will not get you through Penn. It means you don't have to work. But you still have to take the same classes as any other undergraduate and pass them. Lots of people with the ability and opportunity to go to college don't finish. I don't care if you are privileged. An undergraduate degree means something. Research shows that finishing a degree in anything other than business actually changes your brain. Probably the Trump offspring majored in business. But the youngest, Marla Maples' daughter, is in law school at Georgetown. You can't buy your way through that.
True enough, in most cases. I suspect Trump's CV, but I have no proof.
Funny thing, George W. Bush applied to the University of Texas and was rejected because of his grades. His father had to get him into Yale as a legacy admission.
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 10:42 AM   #57
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I looked it up. The three oldest Trump children majored in business, but Tiffany graduated from Penn in Sociology. I am sorry, but they did not give her that degree. She earned it.
I had an ex point to my degrees one time and declare them worthless because i did not earn them, they were given to me because of my privilege.

I am aware that privilege played a role in making college accessible to me, and in creating a home environment where NOT attending college was unthinkable, but privilege did not write all of those papers. Otherwise i would have finished my Bachelor's in 4 years instead of nine

However, a dumber-but-richer girl than me would have done a lot better, because she would not have had to work retail (or at all) during half of her study time. So in that way privilege can buy half of a degree maybe.

Although my biggest barrier was not my four-evenings-per-week work schedule, but my five-evening clubbing schedule. Who knows how much clubbing a rich girl might have to do
Old 01-26-2019, 05:05 PM   #58
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

During the next year I will be watching closely to see what Republican Senators start breaking party lines on major voting issues!

With Trumps approval ratings hitting a new low, Trump's term half over, and the government shutdown fiasco I think we're going to see more and more Senators start trying to distance themselves from this Administration in order to insure their re-election!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2019, 12:10 PM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Stacey Abrams knocked it out of the ball park last night in her response to the State Of The Union Address rebuttal.....Something tells me we're going to be seeing a lot more her down the road..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 04:29 PM   #60
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Subject: Plagiarism & Copywrite Infringement Law and Policy

Did anyone see the press release by HuffPost about how you-know-who used the campaign mantra by Hillary Clinton? "Stronger Together?"

Carnival of Lies in El Paso

I am struck by the blatant mis-use and borrowing of campaign slogans, the mis-use and borrowing of popular songs by Queen (We Are The Champions) and other copywrite infringement issues by well known American music artists and bands, and the multiple flagrant plagiarism issues by you-know-who.

Is there some sort of loop hole in codified plagiarism law or copywrite law which is preventing the prosecution of or the ability to file legal complaints?

I will have to see what I can research on this subject alone, but it's concerning that you-know-who has yet to be taken to task for these types of abuse of intellectual property rights types of issues.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: