Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone want to come babysit so I can go on a date? Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:17 PM   #42
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I like a variety of date ideas. Movies for example is an easy go to option. Farmers Markets are a lot of fun, trying the samples together, picking out fruits/vegetables to be shared during a meal later. I like fun stuff too like Video Arcades, miniature golfing, bowling. And art type classes, for painting, glass blowing, etc. those all make for really great dates!
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 05:23 PM   #43
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Not to age myself but I remember Dr Ruth ALWAYS saying if you're going on a dinner and movie date, to ALWAYS take in the movie first!

That way you'll always have something to talk about if all else fails
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #44
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Someone special is turning me into a romantic mush bucket...

i have to say a nice dining experience. This would be a bit different on a first date, but since it would not be in my scenario, here it is.

My number one reason i like to dine out with someone i like is one on one. i want their attention, i want all of their attention. i want to talk, look and savor them across a table. i want to feel proud to be sitting with them, i want to know they are enjoying my company (hopefully they are). i want to watch them enjoy their dinner.

The other reason is that the world is tuned out. No cell phone (checks in ok at times), no digital noise, just a centripetal energy that surrounds us. We don't care what others are doing, we don't care what the world is doing in that moment. The world goes away when you have one on one time.

However i may be a tad distracted if the sun happen to be setting on the ocean right outside the window... just for a moment.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 04:22 PM   #45
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to walk the art festival with Him. Next year for sure!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #46
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Some of my faves have been artwalks, craft venues, fairs, picnics in the park, or sitting under huge trees, on a blanket, with a picnic for two..reading poetry...
Old 07-08-2017, 07:00 PM   #47
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Today?! Any place with air conditioner!

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #48
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I just tell her to take off her panties and get in the truck.

LOL!

Okay, here is my real answer.

Leave the cell phones in the truck, have a leisure dinner and conversation at a really nice restaurant. I ask the waiter to situate us in a private, out of the way corner away from noisey children.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 09:38 PM   #49
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I like simple, but meaningful. Anywhere near the ocean or water. Almost anywhere in nature or with animals. And nerdy stuff. Museums, historical landmarks. Book stores. Art supply stores. Or a really good movie.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #50
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I love this. I could just as easily get lost in hours of a puzzle or game too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOQUI View Post
Hmmm...let's see....
-a park
-farmer market (we dont need to buy anything but...sometimes it is fun to buy products, go back home and work together in the kitchen)
-start attending a cooking class (or any other particular interest the 'couple' might be interested into)
-of course, the beach...or a walk in the woods
-breakfast/lunch or dinner at either her or mine favourite place(s)...perhaps we can alternate between her and mine favorite places...until we can find "ours"...It doesnt have to be expensive, just clean, nice environment and with good food!
-get all dressed up and go to a special show/dinner...
-ice cream and a walk
-museums, historical parks
-if there is a conference/workshop in a topic we both like, it might be fun to attend together...
-go to a park and bring some boarding games with us...
-making a puzzle game
-prepare a tray with cheeses, fruits, vegetables to have while watching a video (we can rent a commercial move or watch some "home made" videos of her or mine family/friends etc (it must include popcorn at some point!)
-jump in the car without a particular place on mind...and go to 'discover' new places
-go to her favourite pub (beer and fried clams strips!) and wait for her there after her work day
-seat in a garden...and enjoy the company and the quietness...
etc. etc.etc...the sky is the limit...and the money, and the time, and...lol

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #51
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,924 Times in 9,906 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

The favorite part of any date or time spent together, for me, is holding hands while we're walking or to feel their hand on the small of my back or be lovingly cradled by my dates arm and hand, while walking together..... no matter where our date takes place or where we go, that's the part of the date that I cherish most.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM   #52
lisa93

How Do You Identify?:
femme

lisa93 is on a distinguished road

movies, dinners, the beach, museums
lisa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lisa93 For This Useful Post: