Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-13-2016, 06:51 PM   #41
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This is an ongoing process for me. I'm getting better about eliminating STUFF and detaching from the unnecessary...

I'm also getting gooder at not bringing more stuff in...

And I paper purge bi weekly when I recycle...

Now if my kid would do the same
Old 03-13-2016, 07:08 PM   #42
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am still working on it. I have made some positive moves forward, but still have things I need to sort through and discard in one fashion or the other. I have a load of clothing heading out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
How is this going for you Jesse?? I'm faltering.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2016, 04:49 PM   #43
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I got rid of ALOT of stuff when we moved last year. I told myself I wanted to downsize and simplify our life and I have done really good not bringing any more stuff in the new house. But some people tell me I'm over doing it because I don't even want all the pictures hanging on the walls here that we had at our old place...... I have them in a closet in the spare room. I just like the bare, uncluttered walls. I'm also doing a lot more reading online instead of buying books, even tho I prefer to hold a paperback book in my hands!! I don't really have the room for a bunch of books , so they are in a big storage bin in our shed. We do recycle, and I take stuff to Goodwill when I have it. We donated our old furniture to a shelter for homeless Veterans. I'm only hanging on to the pictures in the closet because my spouse won't let me toss them out! LOL!