Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #21
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Organ donor here as well. Just not my eyes. I won't say why, being a nurse...just not what i want my body to go through. Sounds funny since i'll be dead.

Anyway. I want to be cremated as well. Not spread anywhere.

Just set me in a pink frilly vase with lace on the edges on BullDog's mantel so i can keep watch over things and still get stories on story night.

Oh and don't forget to take me to the reunions. Pass me around and dance with me. Just don't spill me please and thank you.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #22
o222Good

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

o222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputationo222Good Has the BEST Reputation

Organ donor here also.
So...
Closed casket, no embalming. Photos.
Sharon says she'll be very mad if I go first!
It's on my To Do list to purchase all the arrangements.
o222Good is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to o222Good For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #23
Nurse Darlin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-agressive at times
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/babygirl
Relationship Status:
Never been more in love with my Sugarbear!

Nurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST ReputationNurse Darlin Has the BEST Reputation

Today was one of the hardest days in my life. I had to say goodbye to my big brother. Its something you never expect to have to do so young. 7 years ago I burried my son. Unfortunately, they are in seperate cemetaries. I plan to be burried near my son. Something I need. I am an organ donor. If my death can bring life to someone elses brother or mother or child, that's what I want. I have talked to my children who are 14, 11, and 6 about organ donation to ensure they follow through with my wishes. We have also talked about if God forbid, something happened to one of them, I will donate their organs as well. I pray I never live to see another one of my children lowered in the ground. I watched the pain on my parents face today, and I knew what they felt. Maybe this isn't exactly the appropriate thread for my thoughts. I'm all mixed up and my broken heart takes over. I miss my brother. I plan on seeing him again one day.
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe
Nurse Darlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nurse Darlin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #24
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Years and years ago, when friends and I would be discussing this topic, I'd tell them to make sure they didn't let anyone apply make-up to me or put a dress on me before sticking me in the box. I have changed since them. I want any of my parts that are useable to be removed and utilized to help others. I have organ donor checked on my driver's license. Also, I share the same sentiments along with what atomiczombie posted - my choice is cremation. I would not enjoy being pulled out of "peaceful dead" to have to go CUJO on some freak who was handling the parts in ... let's just call it ... a disrespectful manner. And p-le-a-s-e don't anyone get emotional over the bag of ashes and be carrying that around. I love the woods. A friend can toss the bag behind her truck seat and at her convenience, trot over into some nice woods, dump it there with no fanfare and be done with it.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #25
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Donate me.
Use me.
Burn me.

If something can be used, do it. If you can learn something from me, do it. When you're done, you'd best cremate me.

If you insist on having a service, don't do it formally in a funeral home or anything like that. Big ol' party.

In the middle of the night.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:19 PM   #26
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I have an order that if I can only be kept alive by machines, turn them off. No heroic measures. I drew that up with my will last year.

After death, use whatever can be used, then cremate the rest. And I want about the opposite of my brother's funeral; he had canned hymn music, somber people sitting around in black, and an ancient funeral director who turned his service into a Jesus call. It was awful. I want a New Orleans jazz band, and/or the drum band from Titanic . Huge bash, no crying allowed.

After that, I'll either be scattered somewhere I love or put into a fake rock in one of those rock gardens springing up in cemeteries now. I can see it now: my kids will go visit "Mom's Rock" on Sunday afternoons :P.

I've also considered donating myself to the Body Farm in Tennessee.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #27
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

rituals after death are for the living. I have informed my family that I have no preferences. They may do what they wish with my body. My only wish is to not spend alot of money on it. No need.

I too am an organ donor. They are to bear respect for that.

I dont care if they bury me, nor do I care if they visit the grave if they do. I dont care if they cremate me. If they do, I just ask to be near horses.

I want to be remembered as someone who made the difference in animal's lives. I have helped many a dog and horse rescue. I help set up online auctions to sell items for animal rescue organizations. I adopt only senior animals. I foster when asked, and do legs of transport to assist animals get to their forever homes. I dont care that I live on next to nothing. I help abused animals find kind humans that make their time on earth happy, safe and loving.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #28
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

All this just made me realise that if I died tomorrow they'd probably have no sweet clue what to do with my body, lol. That's ok, surprises are fun even if I'm not around to enjoy them

Ideally being cremated is appealing to me. I also want to be buried in the cemetery in East Ont. where most everyone from my maternal family is buried/will be buried. Oh and I want my cat's urn to be buried alongside me. Yes, I'm cheesy, but I fucking loved my cat She was more awesome than most people.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:33 AM   #29
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not giving up my science class skeleton aspirations, but I have heard of a new process which is supposed to be greener and have some advantages over cremation. Sounds kinda skeevy, but it's called liquefaction.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-...reener-burial/

Last edited by tapu; 10-24-2011 at 07:38 AM.
tapu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #30
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I'm not giving up my science class skeleton aspirations, but I have heard of a new process which is supposed to be greener and have some advantages over cremation. Sounds kinda skeevy, but it's called liquefaction.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you-...reener-burial/

It's too early to look at any linki that says liquid in it

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #31
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an Organ Donor - use what you need that will help someone else.

Cremation - and if we are in Ark on Family space, please sprinkle my ashes there.

Otherwise I'm all for sprinkling me at Sea.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 07:47 AM   #32
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

These conversations are never easy for me... since I was a small child, death was my biggest fear - still is I suppose. I used to be afraid to spend the night away from home as a child - I had this paralyzing fear that something would happen to my parents. I would get up at night sometimes and go check on them. Weird I know, but I think maybe it was a premonition that I would lose them sooner than I should - I was 24 when my Mom died, and lost my Dad two years later. It causes me physical pain when I think even briefly of something happening to Stacy. So it isn't even that I fear my own death, as much as I fear losing those I love.

All that being said - I would love to go WITH Stacy when we're very old, surrounded by our children and grandchildren so I can tell them all one more time (hopefully) that they were our greatest joy in life and how proud they've made us. I want our friends to know they were loved and appreciated as well. I want to have made a difference.

Neither of us want a funeral - we're adamant about that. I am not a religious person and don't want any type of religious ceremony held for me. I want any useable organs donated - I am a registered donor - and then cremate what's left and scatter my ashes somewhere beautiful... doesn't really matter where, although the Grand Canyon would be cool. I don't want any formal mourning event held for me... but a party. I want my life and memory to be celebrated with love and laughter, music and dancing. Matter of fact, I want to pre pay for a keg so I can buy my friends one more round
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 AM   #33
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

The idea of being "sprinkled" or "scattered" skeeves me. Was it Beetlejuice when the dead women were falling apart at the end, or was that some other movie?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #34
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I don't want to die alone.
Thats all for now

More later.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #35
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
I don't want to die alone.
Thats all for now

More later.

Do you mean, like, die alone in the frozen tundra? Or, die alone without a lover there?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #36
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,248 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

As others have said: Harvest what can be used and then cremate me. Place me as close to Rene as possible. Preferably within his arms. This is if Rene goes first.

If I go first Rene gets to decide because my wishes go against his religion and I don't wish to put him through that.

No funeral. We agree on that. A celebration of life would be a nice touch but not required.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #37
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I have one rule in my relationship...that's that i go first.

I do not want to be left alone. Send me out with a song, a toast and a tip of your hat. I'd much rather be "over there" than here by myself.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #38
hot-not

How Do You Identify?:
femme

hot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputationhot-not Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Party like I am there!!

I love love love to have parties and I entertain frequently. When I die I want my friends to threw the biggest damn party I have ever had; loud music, outside fire, dancing, drinking, meeting new people, quiet places to talk, fun games to play... I want them to party as though I am there ...

My body was a vessel - when I die give it to whom ever may benefit from it and burn the rest.... it anyone needs to see my dead body for psychological acceptance that I am gone--see it fast cause there will be no funeral or viewing of the body.

If I die very old-- I son will have to have his children and their children throw the party... Smiiles
hot-not is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hot-not For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #39
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Do you mean, like, die alone in the frozen tundra? Or, die alone without a lover there?
Now that you mention it, I would prefer not do freeze to death. lol!!!!

It does not have to be a lover, but I would like someone I love to be holding my hand as I dies, yes.

I would like to be cremated with icons of the Virgen de la Guadalupe and my ashes maybe added to a coral reef, something water related.

I would like "I am the Walrus" to be played.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #40
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i am a donor.

i don't want to be viewed, nor do i want to be at a funeral home. i want a service held at the church, ... this is for my mother and daddy. i want their lives to remember with mine. preach, sing, play the piano, ... the old-fashioned southern way. this is not about just me.

i want to be buried. because i'm going to rise again. like a phoenix! where i am buried, i don't mind.

make me comfortable. mesh shorts and a white tshirt. socks, i want brand new socks on lol.

life should be remembered. memory is one of our greatest gifts. i just hope the memories of me are remembered in caring, in competition, in imagination, in written words, celebrated with laughter and tears. yes, tears. i love tears.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: