Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 08-19-2018, 05:38 PM   #61
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't really think I needed to post this, but yes we will be there. Come on Bermie, we will pick you up on our way down.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2018, 05:49 PM   #62
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
Dear Friends, we won’t be able to join you for dinner. We are going camping, weather be damned.

I hope we’ll have another chance to meet up with folks.
Boo, but have a great time!
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 08:09 PM   #63
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone,

I will not be able to attend the gathering. I hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe next time I can attend, it would be great to see my friends and meet some new friends.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 09:59 AM   #64
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

We're getting close! Last night I had a dream there were a bunch of tables set up for us. Way more than we'd need. And we all started sitting down and we were informed we were crashing someone's wedding reception!!! Lol.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 01:35 PM   #65
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Aww, I know you all will have a great time. As it turns out, I now have time on Saturday available but not enough to make it there and back Saturday. 'tis the story of my life!

Wish the birthday butch a happy 5-0 for me!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 01:38 PM   #66
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Aww, I know you all will have a great time. As it turns out, I now have time on Saturday available but not enough to make it there and back Saturday. 'tis the story of my life!

Wish the birthday butch a happy 5-0 for me!
Tease!!!!!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 01:40 PM   #67
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Tease!!!!!
hahaha

I feel the same way but I'm two hours out, each way, so it's a no go for me as I work Sunday. I got excited when my schedule changed and then I did the math and it's still a no go. Someone's got to take a picture, though. That would be great.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #68
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
hahaha

I feel the same way but I'm two hours out, each way, so it's a no go for me as I work Sunday. I got excited when my schedule changed and then I did the math and it's still a no go. Someone's got to take a picture, though. That would be great.
Awww, damn. We totally need to meet in person! The fact that we haven't is ridiculous. I will make sure to take lots of pictures.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 06:50 PM   #69
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
We're getting close! Last night I had a dream there were a bunch of tables set up for us. Way more than we'd need. And we all started sitting down and we were informed we were crashing someone's wedding reception!!! Lol.
Yay for crashing. Do we have a headcount so far or are we winging it?
Old 08-28-2018, 07:11 PM   #70
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Yay for crashing. Do we have a headcount so far or are we winging it?
So far we're winging it but I could count heads if you like.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2018, 11:51 PM   #71
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Default Head count

1) Mel
2) Dee
3) CCB
4) Jedi
5) LaDivina
6) Reach
7) nhplowboi
8) bevidotcom
9) ProfPacker
10) easygoingfemme
11) easygoingfemme's spouse (not sure of their name)

So, we are almost at capacity in the library room. They really like to keep it to twelve but will allow you to get cozy with 13. This part is not negotiable, it's a fire code violation. Anyway, we could have room for two more and all sit in the room, or if we have more spill outside into the booths outside the door.

What I'm HOPING, is that this is our list and if there are one or two late additions, wonderful, but I really love that damn library room. It's reserved under Julie. We'll make it work either way though.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 02:20 AM   #72
BermieSwim

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her ... hey you
Relationship Status:
Single

BermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST ReputationBermieSwim Has the BEST Reputation
Default And me

Quote:
1) Mel
2) Dee
3) CCB
4) Jedi
5) LaDivina
6) Reach
7) nhplowboi
8) bevidotcom
9) ProfPacker
10) easygoingfemme

So, we are almost at capacity in the library room. They really like to keep it to twelve but will allow you to get cozy with 13. This part is not negotiable, it's a fire code violation. Anyway, we could have room for two more and all sit in the room, or if we have more spill outside into the booths outside the door.

What I'm HOPING, is that this is our list and if there are one or two late additions, wonderful, but I really love that damn library room. It's reserved under Julie. We'll make it work either way though.

I'll be there too . Possibly a bit late
BermieSwim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BermieSwim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 03:53 AM   #73
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

1) Mel
2) Dee
3) CCB
4) Jedi
5) LaDivina
6) Reach
7) nhplowboi
8) bevidotcom
9) ProfPacker
10) easygoingfemme
12) BermieSwim

Looking forward to seeing you, Bermie!

My Patreon

My Website
Old 08-29-2018, 05:20 AM   #74
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,131 Times in 3,011 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
1) Mel
2) Dee
3) CCB
4) Jedi
5) LaDivina
6) Reach
7) nhplowboi
8) bevidotcom
9) ProfPacker
10) easygoingfemme

Yay! Spouse is Fionn- pronounced "Fin"
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #75
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Reserved. Unless we have a complete change of heart, Packard's it is at 6pm on Saturday September 1st. I will post another link to the bar as soon as I'm at a computer again.
6 PM at Packards. Woohoo!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 04:25 PM   #76
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Yay, library room! Thanks, CCB!
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 05:38 PM   #77
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Really looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2018, 12:34 PM   #78
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
1) Mel
2) Dee
3) CCB
4) Jedi
5) LaDivina
6) Reach
7) nhplowboi
8) bevidotcom
9) ProfPacker
10) easygoingfemme
11) Fionn
12) BermieSwim

Looking forward to seeing you, Bermie!
Ok, we have our twelve. I honestly hope no one else decides to come because we will then be over capacity.

I called to double check the reservation and we do have the library room reserved under Julie for 6-9pm. I figured three hours is enough and some people have to drive home.

I am incredibly excited to see/meet everyone!!!

My Patreon

My Website
Old 08-31-2018, 07:39 PM   #79
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, we have our twelve. I honestly hope no one else decides to come because we will then be over capacity.

I called to double check the reservation and we do have the library room reserved under Julie for 6-9pm. I figured three hours is enough and some people have to drive home.

Excited to meet you too ccb (and Jedi)!!!! I am currently (and finally) here is Mass. Got here about 2.5 hours ago!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 08:21 AM   #80
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

me too!! We are about to hit the road and get to Northampton.

If more people decide you come we will figure it out! The more the merrier!

See you all tonight!!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: