Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #41
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

My stainless steel fish bottle opener, it's just not beer without it.

Stella, my orange iPod shuffle. Though for some dumb reason she left the charger base.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #42
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack View Post
Being necessary to someone.
Beautifully stated.

Old 06-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #43
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Going to bed together every night, for years.

(Plus that cooked food thing still. That's looming pretty large in my life, today.)
Old 06-26-2011, 04:19 AM   #44
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Missing family- the brother and sister I lost and my parents. I accept that both my parents had a pretty good stretch, but my sister and brother did not and they were the two siblings I was closest to. I am family oriented, a homebody too- I like more intimate and small gatherings of friends and the family I used to have. Having a BBQ, listening to what the people I care about are experiencing, feeling human closeness. Taking walks and talking with each other.

Although, I love the Bay Area, it is a busy and noisey place and I do miss the country surroundings I shared so many years with family and long time friends with and the two women in my life that I shared love with. I do miss being with a partner and have no problem saying so. I'm relational, always have been. Yet, need time to myself.

I find this area to be superficial in many ways- people just passing by... Sure it is great to be in a place where there are many queers and queer organizations as well as all of the arts I enjoy. But, I miss country hospitality and warmth and a slower pace.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #45
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Spooning. I liked feeling that I was protecting someone.

Text messages from someone anxious to call me.

Driving and stealing glances at the pretty girl in the passenger seat.

"You're watching sports right now, aren't you?"

Text messages from Mister Bent that don't involve shrubbery in my yard.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #46
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Reaching out in the middle of the night, feeling that special someone next to you..
Old 06-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #47
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite pair of flip flops that were eaten by the dog.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 08:28 PM   #48
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I miss the simplicity of life. I so want to go back to the 70's where smoking a joint was just that, a release from the everyday freaking Bull S&*T.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #49
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

I miss the sound of her voice.

I miss being held.
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #50
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

CUSTOMER SERVICE... you know, the old fashion kind!! Straight up kindness and doing people right!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #51
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I miss "belonging" to someone!!! I miss the fact that I mattered!!
I miss having coffee in the mornings! I miss the spooning, girl skin on girl skin! I miss the waking up to watch her breathe...sleep washed over her, the sliver of silvery moonlight, illuminating her body, assuring me she is still there!!! I miss the weekends stolen away...just US weekend!!! I miss being two!!!
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #52
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

her cute little mannerisms. the way we fit together. cuddling. going to sleep and waking up with her. hanging out. her cute giggle. cooking together. mowing our lawn. the way she looked at me. the way she wanted me. the way she made me feel.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #53
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

HER. I miss her. I miss gazing into her eyes, the tough of her hands, her shoulders, her spooning me, her watching me as I apply make up. I miss being in her arms as she gave me a bear hug. I miss the texts, especialy when they said she loves me. I miss her scent. I miss so much about her. But what I miss most is her telling me the truth.
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #54
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I miss that freaking uniform and the naughty wink that accompanied it.
I miss hys regulation boots at the foot of the bed.
I miss being the only girl for hym.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:48 AM   #55
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I miss sharing:

Laughs
Tears
Acceptance of all parts of me (my good & not so good)
Comfort when sad
Loving sex, hot sex, exploration sex; with total openness and feelings of safety
Sitting quietly without needing to say a word
Intellectually stimulating conversation about politics, books, movies- any time of day or night

I miss feeling total, absolute trust with another

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #56
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
CUSTOMER SERVICE... you know, the old fashion kind!! Straight up kindness and doing people right!
AHAHAHAHA Strappie plz plz don't ever change. I sooooooooo needed this belly laugh today. Dude your so twisted in a good way.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #57
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I Miss :

Hearing a cute femme's laugh

The sparkle in her eye when she looks at me

The smile on her face just because

Holding her in my arms

Protecting her

Being silly with her

Watching that special femme sleep in the moonlight

Putting my hand on the small of her back as we walk side by side

Talking and laughing and sharing secrets and dreams

Stealing kisses at the red light or anywhere just because I cant get enough of her

Her hand on my leg as I drive

Buying/Picking flowers just because I know she isnt expecting it

Leaving little love notes in unexpected places for her to find.

Passion filled love making

Just watching tv together

Walking up behind her in the kitchen while she cooks and wrapping her up in my arms from behind....

Sweet phone calls/texts throughout the day

Last edited by bigbutchmistie; 07-21-2011 at 09:45 AM.
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #58
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

The NFL!!!
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #59
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I miss my Daddy!
I miss his Voice!
I miss his Touch!
I miss the way he would grab my face and kiss me on the lips!

This face of this man... I miss this face, the face that was the perfect face to see, for any little girl.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #60
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I miss my Daddy!
I miss his Voice!
I miss his Touch!
I miss the way he would grab my face and kiss me on the lips!

This face of this man... I miss this face, the face that was the perfect face to see, for any little girl.
Who wouldn't love a Daddy that would wear hair clips on his face....love it!

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote