Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #1
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default the Woo Woo Thread-Law of Attraction anyone?

Over the past couple of years I have been busy diving deep into the Law Of Attraction, positive lifestyle and how to make things happen for myself.

I would like to share what I have been learning and have some talk about it all.

I put into into action recently and manifested a job! This stuff works!

Anyone else here live by the Law of Attraction?
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 07:36 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default girl dee

no, I don't! but I would like to know more
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #3
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
no, I don't! but I would like to know more
Ohhh sit right here....

Recently... I moved to a new state and needed a job. The town where I want to work is HUGE ya hear HUGE. I have been on a number of interviews, and something always happened and I didn't get the job. ..one even gave me a start date, then changed their mind. Very weird but I knew something better was in store for me... well.... weeks go by. I get a call about going to work for this company that occupies the bottom floor of a two story historical building in the old part of town. The part I love. i knew this was it. I found a photo of the inside of the building, and started manifesting... i made it my computer background. I made it my wallpaper on my cell. I kept it up at all times. I stared at it...

All weekend I visioned myself walking into that building, what it would feel like, sound like, smell like. (USE ALL 5 SENSES!). ... what the floor looked like, the beams the lights. everything.

So i land an interview for that Friday. YAY. I'm on my way.

The next day, another company calls me that I had applied to, and does a phone interview. I have no idea where they are located but no biggie. They follow up and book an interview for that same Friday, two hours from the other interview for my *dream job*.

I drive to the first interview, and i notice the address looks familiar.

Guess what?? BOTH INTERVIEWS ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING!! The building that I have been staring at for DAYS. Did I say this town is HUGE and i have two interviews in the same small building within two hours of each other?? What are the chances!

two companies occupy this building, and i had an interview with BOTH OF THEM on the SAME MORNING. One upstairs, one downstairs!

Well the job i THOUGHT I really wanted, didn't sound so great after i got the details. But the 2nd job... its right up my alley, the pay is great, the hours are great. I started two days ago.

So there I was, walking into this building that I had been envisioning for days.

[IMG][/IMG]
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #4
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default Decluttering clears the SPACE

One thing that has been HUGE in my life is the Art of Decluttering.

This book lays it ALL OUT.

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Old bank statements, GONE
Clothes I don't wear anymore, GONE
Shoes, GONE
Old mismatched Tupperware, GONE
Pics, scanned, and tossed
3 years worth of payroll checks, WHY??? Well they are GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

So what are you going to declutter today???
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
One thing that has been HUGE in my life is the Art of Decluttering.

This book lays it ALL OUT.

The mindset is, the more you clear out, the more space you make for goodness. More joy, more happy, more everything!

While i was waiting for this job to manifest itself, I decluttered everything I could find.

Old bank statements, GONE
Clothes I don't wear anymore, GONE
Shoes, GONE
Old mismatched Tupperware, GONE
Pics, scanned, and tossed
3 years worth of payroll checks, WHY??? Well they are GONE

The idea is to create a vacuum... the universe wants to provide goodness, but we must make the space in our lives to allow it.

So what are you going to declutter today???

YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:57 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
YES to this book!

I listened to it for free on Youtube and found the principles inspiring! I turned loose of a lot of old clothes and shoes, books, and some crappy junk that I had been "saving" or didn't know what to do with.

I especially loved her concept on gifts that people give you because I am super sentimental and always felt guilty about releasing things people gave me. But she said the purpose of the gift was done when it was given and that made so much sense. I was able to rehome an entire trash bag of things that had been gifted to me to the LGBT shelter where the little gay boys had a field day!

Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 03:06 AM   #7
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I am really enjoying reading folks posts on this thread!

I've always been a minimalist so unfortunately I don't have much to post in that regards.

I'm not sure about the whole Law of Attraction but I'd be happy to keep an open mind about it and learn more!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 03:15 AM   #8
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Exactly. This book helped me let go of so much. And when I did, great things started happening to me.

And as I was saying in chat, its not just *things*. We carry electronic clutter.
Emails?? I had about 500! I deleted them ALL. I unsubscribed to all that junk email. Done.
I would love to read this book. I have recently gotten rid of a bunch of stuff and it felt really good. I think I believe in the principles of this book.

As far as the laws of attraction, as I understand it, I know I have manifested certain things in my life by releasing them into the universe.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:14 AM   #9
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I am really enjoying reading folks posts on this thread!

I've always been a minimalist so unfortunately I don't have much to post in that regards.

I'm not sure about the whole Law of Attraction but I'd be happy to keep an open mind about it and learn more!
Oh then we will have lots to talk about! Its not just about material things. Sometimes we need to declutter people from our lives, or other things. Like I have about 5 checking accounts. I needed them for different reasons in the past. I have got to close those accounts, they are just in the way.

I always manifest a great parking spot, just like in the Secret!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:15 AM   #10
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I would love to read this book. I have recently gotten rid of a bunch of stuff and it felt really good. I think I believe in the principles of this book.

As far as the laws of attraction, as I understand it, I know I have manifested certain things in my life by releasing them into the universe.
recently I cleaned out my car. My glove box was chock full of junk.

Now I actually have gloves in there,

It feels great!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:38 AM   #11
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Default POSITIVE ENERGY!

Another thing. While waiting to get my answer on the job, i did not watch anything that brought up any negative feelings in me. No ID channel LOL.

I watched old comedy movies, or just listened to music that made me feel good.

I stayed away from FB mostly (can be REAL negative!) and any talk that was anything less than positive and good hearted.

In fact I just realized I have not gone back to binge watching ID channel or 48 hours. You don't realize that it can weigh heavy on you, watching these shows.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 09:26 AM   #12
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

I've got a friend at work who does vision boards every month. He cuts photos from magazines and even writes what he wants. I enjoy going into his office and seeing what he has going on every month
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 11:20 AM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I've got a friend at work who does vision boards every month. He cuts photos from magazines and even writes what he wants. I enjoy going into his office and seeing what he has going on every month
I love this. But I am lazy.

Some folks use Pinterest to create a vision board the.next screen shoot it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #14
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
I love this. But I am lazy.

Some folks use Pinterest to create a vision board the.next screen shoot it.

YES! Pinterest as a modern digitized version of manifestation! I have several boards for "things I will make one day" or "my dream house" and even recipes I want to try.

I especially love being able to share boards with friends for collab efforts
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:25 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Is Laws of Attraction similar to self-fulfilling prophecy then?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #16
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Decluttering bills.

You want more abundance?, pay bills as soon as they come in. You don't want that energy hanging over you. Get em gone. Track your income. Focus on whats coming IN rather than going out.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:00 PM   #17
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Is Laws of Attraction similar to self-fulfilling prophecy then?
According to wikipedia's definition, it is.

There is an old saying "Speak it into existence"

If you go around saying *God i am SO BROKE* guess what you will be?

If you go around saying "GOD I AM SO ABUNDANT! " ... guess what happens?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:00 PM   #18
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

I'm very much like my father was. I have the money already set aside for bills before they even arrive..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #19
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
I'm very much like my father was. I have the money already set aside for bills before they even arrive..
Thats great!

Another big thing in the woo woo world of manifesting is how we treat money, Do you have an old beat up wallet? The Universe needs to know that we are grateful and don't take abundance for granted.

DON'T BUY SECOND HAND WALLETS OR PURSES! You never know if you are buying something from someone who had a poverty mindset, and that energy will be all over that shit. Buy it new and invoke YOUR abundant energy into it. Get something nice! Something that says "i am abundant and fortunate". Something you feel proud of. After all it's holding your fortune!

You need to FEEL abundant to be abundant.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2017, 06:26 PM   #20
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Thats great!

Another big thing in the woo woo world of manifesting is how we treat money, Do you have an old beat up wallet? The Universe needs to know that we are grateful and don't take abundance for granted.

DON'T BUY SECOND HAND WALLETS OR PURSES! You never know if you are buying something from someone who had a poverty mindset, and that energy will be all over that shit. Buy it new and invoke YOUR abundant energy into it. Get something nice! Something that says "i am abundant and fortunate". Something you feel proud of. After all it's holding your fortune!

You need to FEEL abundant to be abundant.

Yes, my wallet is old and beaten up! Is that a good thing or bad thing?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: