Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Travel: Beautiful Places & Spaces

I didn't really see a category for travel here, so I made a place where people might want to share about places they have been to - or have yet to visit!

I haven't traveled much outside the US - I did spend a vacation in Kuai once; it was incredibly beautiful there! And, I've lived in various places on either coast (east or west) or even visited states in the US where the geography of the region takes your breath away!

I'm leaving this photo tonight because I often dream about visiting England and I found this beautiful lake! It's dreamy, yes? Maybe someday, I will travel to England and see all the beautiful architecture in various places and see serene spaces, such as below!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Big Sur

You can't go wrong visiting Big Sur on the California Coastline. I took my sweetheart there for her birthday last year and had a beautiful suite overlooking the cliffs and the ocean. It is an amazing place!

Provincetown is also a great place to go! If you have never been, it is definately worth planning a trip to go. I've been twice and we are going again very soon for our wedding! I'm looking forward to going there again.

And finally, one of my favorite places to go is the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I've been more times than I can count and I'm hoping to get a trip together for us in the not so distant future. I could visit those mountains every year and never get tired of them!

Happy Travels everyone!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Paris, France, Europe...........

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #4
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Paris, France, Europe...........

Are you thinking about visiting their wine regions, too???

The French Alps are certainly a place I would love to see first hand!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #5
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
You can't go wrong visiting Big Sur on the California Coastline. I took my sweetheart there for her birthday last year and had a beautiful suite overlooking the cliffs and the ocean. It is an amazing place!

Provincetown is also a great place to go! If you have never been, it is definately worth planning a trip to go. I've been twice and we are going again very soon for our wedding! I'm looking forward to going there again.

And finally, one of my favorite places to go is the Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. I've been more times than I can count and I'm hoping to get a trip together for us in the not so distant future. I could visit those mountains every year and never get tired of them!

Happy Travels everyone!

Glynn
Definately - about the Big Sur area! I've been there on many ocassion - truly spectacular! I think the closest I ever got to the Smokey Mtn's was when I was very little and we went to see relatives in Arkansas - the Ozarks - I remember seeing a passion play there. Truly beautiful!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

It's dreamland time for me, so I think I will dream about a far away place tonight!

*Sweet dreams to all*

ps/ the *blue sparkly* far away place
(Copenhagen - the Mermaid of the Sea)!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Lake Tahoe
http://www.visitinglaketahoe.com/

Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #8
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default great thread!

my favorite city. one of my favorite places to live & visit.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 12:42 PM   #9
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

After my first summer session class is finished this week, I'm going to the coast for much needed down time (second session starts next week).

Oregon has such a beautiful coastline that I thought I would share a few photos (that I have found online) here...

Northern coastline
(Cannon Beach - Haystack Rock)

Mid-state coastline
(Depoe Bay area)

Southern coastline
(near Moosehead Lodge - Brookings area)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #10
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Top Ten

1. Kashmir- The pleasure gardens at Shalimar.
2. Xochimilco in Mexico
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Yosemite park in California
5. Niagra Falls
6. mammoth Cave in Kentucky
7. Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico
8. The Grand Canyon
9. Alaska
10. Loch Lomond in Scotland
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to threads like this (full of beautiful pics of lovely things), I think I may be the first Planeteer to make it to 1 trillion thanks.

Love the thread, Kiss! It's lovely.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
1. Kashmir- The pleasure gardens at Shalimar.
2. Xochimilco in Mexico
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Yosemite park in California
5. Niagra Falls
6. mammoth Cave in Kentucky
7. Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico
8. The Grand Canyon
9. Alaska
10. Loch Lomond in Scotland

You've been to some beautiful places! Let's see... I've been to parts of Yellowstone (Jackson Hole and the Tetons), Yosemite (the redwoods are so beautiful), Niagara Falls (years ago) and to the Grand Canyon - when I was a little girl but I don't remember much of it at all. My mother once lived in Roswell, NM when she was a young girl (past President Dwight D. Eisenhower visited her high school) - I've never been to New Mexico but I hear there's lots to see there - like the caverns that you mention!

I'm thinking that your trip to Scotland, Mexico and Kashmir were delightful!
Thanks for sharing Popcorninthesofa!
Old 06-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

I live in a beautiful area of Canada, BC is so wonderful we have so many different vistas here

Vancouver sea wall, in the city.

Coastal BC

We even have beautiful beaches!
Old 06-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #14
tiggs

How Do You Identify?:
femme submissive
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married and collared to Converse

12 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

tiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputationtiggs Has the BEST Reputation

Spain is where Daddy and I want to retire to though, our dream is to open a B&B in spain with a potential dungeon space. We have been looking at ruins to refurbish and build the perfect getaway space.

Old 06-24-2010, 04:14 PM   #15
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggs View Post
Spain is where Daddy and I want to retire to though, our dream is to open a B&B in spain with a potential dungeon space. We have been looking at ruins to refurbish and build the perfect getaway space.

tiggs??? This is absolutely gorgeous - very enchanting!!!

Did I tell you that I have always wanted to go to the Canary Islands?
Have you been to the islands?

I really wanna spend some time there and just watch the sun drop like a beautiful huge pearly pumpkin as it sets across the Atlantic...

*such a heavenly paradise*

PS/ tiggs? third photo, post #13: is that a photo of a sunrise? it's very beautiful...
Old 06-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #16
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Of course, they are where I have been...but I love the places I have visited and (for a few) lived!

Cinque Terra, Italy

Siena, Italy

Prague, Czech Republic

Sydney, NSW, Australia

Clearwater, FL

St. Augustine, FL

Victoria, BC, Canada

Vancouver, BC

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #17
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,450 Times in 370 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default My favorite vacation, ever.

Sedona, Arizona

Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Cinque Terra, Italy

Siena, Italy

Prague, Czech Republic

Sydney, NSW, Australia

Clearwater, FL

St. Augustine, FL

Victoria, BC, Canada

Vancouver, BC

You have been to some very beautiful spaces on earth - notably Prague, the Siena, Italy and places in Florida! Thank you so much for sharing a bit about your life, HSIN! The architecture featured in the photos of Prague and Australia is awe inspiring!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 PM   #19
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post
Sedona, Arizona

Selenay, this is truly magical - is this a sunrise or sunset - the color of the red rock is gorgeous! What a marvelous eco-system in this part of the US!

*definately a dreamy landscape!*
Old 06-29-2010, 10:30 PM   #20
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

The photo below is tagged as the Boreal Forest in Canada....

It's almost pillow time for me and I think I will dream about camping out in the wilderness in the red tent and taking in all the beauty of the Northern Lights... and of course, watching for beautiful constellations of stars!!!

*sweet dreams to all*