How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Going book shopping with my honey. He’s not into books. I felt like I had to amuse and distract him the whole time so I could peruse for a few seconds on my own.

Definitely NOT going to repeat that again. I like to take my time and look around.. I feel slightly robbed of the proper experience it should have been.

Old 09-11-2018, 09:43 PM   #422
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Having to cut a lunch date short because I realized I forgot my morning meds.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 10:47 PM   #423
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My last two clients of the day...oh well...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 07:00 AM   #424
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet today. The day's early but I hope it will stay that way.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #425
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday wound up being pretty good and I did get out to vote, which is more than most people did. Low numbers! I wanted to work out this morning but have a nagging headache due to the weather system in play here so it's going to be quiet and relaxed this morning. I'm disappointed about that but it is what it is. Tomorrow's another day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 03:51 PM   #426
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

My dad is back in the hospital.
Im disappointed in his doctors and him along with my mom when they dont listen about the fact he needs new doctors.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #427
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
My dad is back in the hospital.
Im disappointed in his doctors and him along with my mom when they dont listen about the fact he needs new doctors.
How I could go on about disappointment in doctors........

I hope everything works out and from experience you have to fight to get what you know you need from doctors. And then fight some more. It’s like a damn battle with some of them.
Old 09-13-2018, 05:38 PM   #428
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
How I could go on about disappointment in doctors........

I hope everything works out and from experience you have to fight to get what you know you need from doctors. And then fight some more. It’s like a damn battle with some of them.
Thanks. I just think he needs 2nd or 3rd opinions but i dont get heard.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #429
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Nothing yet today. The day's early but I hope it will stay that way.
I disappointed myself, when I let a resentment from yesterday carry over to today.
Once that happens, I get annoyed at the stupidest things...like someone mixing upper and lower case letters in hand-lettered signs.
One of my clients makes small signs for his restaurant to advertise upcoming music acts, etc. They look like this:

ThURsDaY liVE MuSic wiTh daVE SMith 8:30

Then he tapes them to the glass next to the entrance, so the place looks like wild animals make their signs.
Mixing UC and lc letters should be a misdemeanor, heavily fined.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 06:06 PM   #430
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

myself. i am disappointed in myself.

I’m trying to regroup but today was just one of those days.

I have been doing accounting work for many years. I like to balance things, and find errors. I love to calculate and work on margins. I have always been really good at it. I am not sure what is happening.

I had one special thing to do today, and it was not a complicated task, but I just could not get there. My boss kept checking the project and reminding me that it was still wrong, and I just made it worse and worse trying to fix it. It was embarrassing and humiliating. He is such a nice man, my boss.... he went on to school me on how I need to take my time to get things figured out, and how he does not want to have to check my work but is worried with my mistakes today. It involves his money and boy does he watch that.

I was right in the middle of working it out, and I stopped and started 3 other things, I just could not focus. I had to fight to stay on track and I kept getting lost in the task.

I don’t know who I am anymore!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 06:12 PM   #431
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
myself. i am disappointed in myself.

I’m trying to regroup but today was just one of those days.

I have been doing accounting work for many years. I like to balance things, and find errors. I love to calculate and work on margins. I have always been really good at it. I am not sure what is happening.

I had one special thing to do today, and it was not a complicated task, but I just could not get there. My boss kept checking the project and reminding me that it was still wrong, and I just made it worse and worse trying to fix it. It was embarrassing and humiliating. He is such a nice man, my boss.... he went on to school me on how I need to take my time to get things figured out, and how he does not want to have to check my work but is worried with my mistakes today. It involves his money and boy does he watch that.

I was right in the middle of working it out, and I stopped and started 3 other things, I just could not focus. I had to fight to stay on track and I kept getting lost in the task.

I don’t know who I am anymore!
We all have a bad day here and there, dee. You are wonderful at your job! Tomorrow is a different day and you will be able to figure it all out after a good night's sleep.

What disappointed me today is the behavior of someone. Ridiculous!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 06:32 PM   #432
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Learning that the GOP henchmen have subverted the justice system by failing to empower the FBI to conduct an exhaustive investigation into the background of Kava-Not.

I hate that this is happening. It makes me very ill. It triggers me in very deep ways. All week long I've experienced hissing in my ears, shortness of breath, panic, anxiety, and all kinds of other symptoms.

The trauma for sexual assault survivors experience is very real.
It never goes away. Ever. I've cried so much this past week.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 08:13 PM   #433
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

My Dad showing his white male privilege.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 08:38 AM   #434
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I bought the lousiest muffin I’ve ever had. It was hard and chewy. Whoever heard of a chewy muffin? I’m not eating it and am thinking of returning it to get a refund.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 07:34 AM   #435
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

the latest events, i’m not surprised at all, but still disappointed.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 09:29 AM   #436
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Disappointed

I will say honestly I am down right pissed off about Kavanagh.

That is so wrong.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:

Tags
disappointed