Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-02-2014, 12:42 PM   #2001
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
I just wondered if anyone here had tried aerial yoga?
I know they have it in Asheville...what don't they have there...but I would need to have a couple drinks to do that..it's beautiful when done correctly though...they say its a better stretch also...

Old 12-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #2002
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
I just wondered if anyone here had tried aerial yoga?
I took an aerial arts class, but it was not yoga based. It was fun though. A good workout!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #2003
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quick workout this morning. The rain helped me sleep deeply right up until the alarm and JOLT. Oy.

T33, random program, level 6
Stats: 203 cal, 1.82 mi, 35:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #2004
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I woke in very good spirits this morning. Perhaps it was being able to sleep exceptionally long or that I spent some time lounging around in the little Heaven that is my bed, but my pain level was very low as well. Perhaps that is what did it.

I knew I was going to do some weight training so I didn't push too much for the cardio, especially since I wasn't in a lot of pain.

T33, random program, level 7
Stats: 216 cal, 1.89 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

Lower body circuit training for about 20 or so minutes. Light ab work too.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:20 PM   #2005
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Monday - zumba 1 hour
Tuesday -treadmill 1 hour
Wednesday- treadmill 1 hour
Thursday - step it up class 1 hour
Plan on doing 1 hour zumba in the morning after I leave work.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #2006
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

After being in a rut for sometime now, I have decided to bust out my PIYO DVD and do the 30 day challenge. I am looking forward to seeing the results!! I want to feel confident in a few of my dresses again and eventually get into my "goal" dress (which is super, super sexy and I used to rock the heck out of it... Agh memories). I've kept it all this time and I am determined!!

I also will be signing up for a 5k next month and getting back on track with running!

Here's to all the exercisers!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 04:54 AM   #2007
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

ok.. I confess I had to google Piyo...

It looks fun and challenging.

Old 12-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #2008
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post

Sweet Jeebus.

That is clearly for those who do not have any issues with their hips, back and legs whatsoever.

I can do the first one though.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #2009
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today the guy I've dubbed Jimbo (totally looks like one!) was on T33 (again....2nd time this week), I ventured to T35 which is still a very nice machine. I just don't get as much moving air as I do on T33.

T35, random program, level 7
Stats: 302 cal, 2.58 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 6 @ 60 sec and 1 @ 90 sec. All @ 5.3 mph.

I saw Twinkle Toes this morning but didn't get a chance to chat. Other than that, not much happened. Cosby was on the TV in the dressing room. Another case.

smh

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #2010
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I did PiYo again! My legs and abs are killing me today!! Tomorrow I have a super busy day with work and event with friends. I have to find 30 min to fit in my PiYo again tomorrow... Not sure if I want to wake up at 5am to do it :/ I am also walking 2 miles each way to the event tomorrow too so that's something

Starry
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 10:34 PM   #2011
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Quote:

It is!!! It takes a while to get used to it, but it works!! It's a 6 day a week workout plan, but most of the workouts are 30 min so it's not too bad.

Starry
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 05:54 AM   #2012
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

No gym this morning due to conflict in work and gym schedules, as is the case for at least 2 Saturdays in the month.

I walked the neighborhood for half an hour in the rain at a nice tempo. Nothing too strenuous but enough to stretch things out a bit.

I get to go into work an hour early today.

yay

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:29 AM   #2013
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yesterday...

I started the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge I found on Pinterest...

I also started my day out with yoga, which helps my back and hips feel nice and fluid....

Then I did a step/weights workout while I watched a movie...I'm big on multi-tasking lol

NOTE:

While getting the poster for the ab/squat workout, I found one I think I like better. It includes bicycles and reverse crunches and such...I actually like those..

I totally better look like that girl after I'm done with these 30 days...seriously
Old 12-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #2014
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Awesome!! Get it, girl!!

Quote:
Yesterday...

I started the 30 day Ab and Squat challenge I found on Pinterest...

I also started my day out with yoga, which helps my back and hips feel nice and fluid....

Then I did a step/weights workout while I watched a movie...I'm big on multi-tasking lol

NOTE:

While getting the poster for the ab/squat workout, I found one I think I like better. It includes bicycles and reverse crunches and such...I actually like those..

I totally better look like that girl after I'm done with these 30 days...seriously

Starry
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #2015
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Okay...I'm also doing this one. But I'm jumping in on day 3 since I already do some back work and the first few days are very beginnerish...

Old 12-07-2014, 12:28 PM   #2016
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night was the best night in terms of pain level that I've had since this whole thing started in August. So excited! I woke up at a low level today too and lounged around in bed for....eeek.....two hours before I crawled out and went to the gym.

Half an hour on the treadmill, semi-watching Wild Wild West without the sound (but parts of it went well with my MP3 music) before working my upper body and abs on the circuit training machines.

Stats: 216 cal, 1.89 mi,35:00 min
Intervals: 3 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I don't know what it was....maybe my late start or forgetting my gloves or wearing my bouncy bra threw me off....but I couldn't focus very well so I didn't push myself too hard. Good way to injure myself doing that, so all in all, it was a good workout. Could have been better, could have been a lot worse.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2014, 12:58 PM   #2017
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Started my day out with yoga...

Then took Jacques for a walk...about 1.5 miles...

Later it's day 3 of Ab and squat challenge and day 2 (which I will just repeat day 3 again for) of the back challenge...

And some sort of cardio in between...step/weights most likely...the multi-tasker in me loves that I'm getting strength training at the same time...
Old 12-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #2018
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Saturday: 1 hour StairMaster (600 cal.), 30 min. weight lifting and abs

Sunday: 1 hour StairMaster (600 cal.), 30 min. back strengthening, balance, and leg strengthening

It's been nice to split that second hour into 2 days, to give parts of my body a one day rest. Rest. What a concept!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2014, 06:52 AM   #2019
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The body definitely needs rest. Trust me, I know.

I was a little stiff this morning and did not want to crawl out of my warm bed into 20-but-it-feels-like-8 degree weather, but I did. Eventually.

T33, random program, level 7
Stats: 210 cal, 1.82 mi, 35:00 min
Interval: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3 mph

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #2020
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

30 min. stair master/ 30 min. arms and abs (lifting and crunching)

Now it's time for bed! Good night, exercisers

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights