Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 07-31-2010, 05:39 PM   #61
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Massive,
Dark smokey quartz crystals also work extremely well for pulling negative energy. That's one reason I love my Grandmother Skull so much. She isn't real dark, but she is dark enough and she has an occlusion behind one eye. When you look into that eye you can see a rainbow. Its really cool to see the rainbow, but she does squick some folks out.

She and I do hunting work, we go after the "bad guys" so to speak. She is not the soft gentle little round grandma who gives you cake and smiles. She is the kind of grandma with teeth and claws and is not afraid to use them.

Grins

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gryph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #62
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

do you have another one just like her? LOL...been looking for one such as her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post

Massive,
Dark smokey quartz crystals also work extremely well for pulling negative energy. That's one reason I love my Grandmother Skull so much. She isn't real dark, but she is dark enough and she has an occlusion behind one eye. When you look into that eye you can see a rainbow. Its really cool to see the rainbow, but she does squick some folks out.

She and I do hunting work, we go after the "bad guys" so to speak. She is not the soft gentle little round grandma who gives you cake and smiles. She is the kind of grandma with teeth and claws and is not afraid to use them.

Grins
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #63
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Massive,

Grins
And that's why I call a certain Lady Grandmother Death. Good call on the smoky. I have a piece that was found in the Rocky Mountains on land where many pagan festivals were held. I treasure it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #64
Gryph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful girl

Gryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST ReputationGryph Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
do you have another one just like her? LOL...been looking for one such as her...

Sorry to say I don't. It took me five years to be able to afford to get her.

"The three things that bring the most balance into my life, Will, Intent and Purpose. With out these there is no honor." - Storm Cloud Woman
Gryph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gryph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 11:42 PM   #65
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

twas said tongue in cheek. My things come to me as I need them. I cannot go out and buy nor can I ask another to provide. They hold the magic that draws us together...

Quote:
Sorry to say I don't. It took me five years to be able to afford to get her.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #66
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Great thread.. I have been lurking in here quietly and just wanted to thank you all for sharing.. I have been keeping a few of my stones close.. Tiger's Eye, Snow Flake Obsidion, Amythist, and a quartz crystal to bind and direct them..

I've also stuck a few stones under the register at work.. lol.. Now there are lil notes and stuff under there to bring in positive energy and money.. Funny how well my co-workers took to the stones. I do have to replace them pretty regular.. I grew lax and left them in there for a couple of months and when I touched them my hand cramped up there was so much icky on them.. lol

Thank you all again

-Tony
Old 08-01-2010, 01:37 AM   #67
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

the pain in my body is relentless. And everywhere. I feel like what I had in me has been drained out of me and thats why I am in so much pain. My body mourns...it really is time for me to kick up my stone work...

I have chunks of amythest on my alter, which is in my greenhouse. I also have chunks of citrine too. I am extremely drawn to cordelian. Amber is that which calls me to it so it can do its work thru me. I have my clear crystals on my alter and one I wear with my goddess. I wear hematite much. I cannot have obsidian around me for it acts like a conduit for that elephant god. (the name is not coming to me this late at night but I believe it starts with a G) I have given rose quartz to people who have lost loves in their lives..it is a gentle healing stone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #68
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Over the past 6 weeks I have acquired some pretty amazing pieces.

These followed me home from Maggie Valley:

a chunk of soothing blue calcite - as big as my fist
a piece of quartz absolutely loaded with blue tourmaline - also as big as my fist
a cluster with heulandite, hematite and stilbite
about a dozen assorted small clear quartz clusters
a small slab of raw petrified wood
a small obsure multicolored piece that when cleaned revealed black, blue, pink and green tourmaline on quartz
green jade bear

Purchased here in Charlotte and in Concord:

a small piece of moldavite
a very nice chunk of black tourmaline with a skinny thread of quartz running through it
some rutile quartz
an amazing natural citrine point
some blue tigers eye
a small piece of howlite
dalmation jasper buffalo
several Tibetan quartz points - one is very special - there are many things to see inside and they keep changing
a beautiful seer stone (ema egg)
a small selenite "log" that is nearly clear
a spectacular cluster of apophyllite and stilbite (this called to me out of everything my friend brought back from the rock show up in Franklin)
a piece of raw jet bigger larger than my hand and nearly 2 inches thick (OMG I completely adore jet!)
a beautiful slab of lepidolite
and an absolutely spectacular piece of mica and kyanite that's as big as a peach

I only bring home what calls my name and believe it or not have not spent a lot of money.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #69
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

the name of the god I was looking for in my last post is Ganesh. I have Liam and Ms Scarlett to thank for reminding me! Thank you both!
Old 08-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #70
BarbaraRyan

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single and Looking

BarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST ReputationBarbaraRyan Has the BEST Reputation

I like stones and geology. I have a number of favorites, but right now, my favorite is blue chalcedony. I have a pretty single terminated pendant with a silver setting that I wear constantly. It helps to increase patience and protect you from the casual nastiness that people send out, like road rage or the evil eye. It makes me feel calmer and it's just so pretty.

Hugs!

BarbaraRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #71
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I noticed that the special Tibetan Quartz I bought last week is also an Enhydro. I've found 2 pockets of water so far...there's so much going on in that stone and I cen't wait to see what it will show me next. I love it!

Saturday a couple of nice tabbies, one twinned to a generator, a singing piece that looks like a knife blade, a couple of wands and a beautiful Isis phantom followed me home...The owner of one of my favorite local shops let me take a huge tray of crystals out on the front porch - I sat in the sun for over an hour with them...heaven, pure heaven!

At the same shop I had an intimate encounter with a bag of raw sugilite...gave me chills...so totally cool and the shop owner got a huge charge out of my reaction. No sugalite followed me home - I'm not ready for it yet.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #72
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

pondering sugilite....I have never heard of this before. Can you tell me about it?
Old 08-10-2010, 04:35 AM   #73
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
pondering sugilite....I have never heard of this before. Can you tell me about it?

Hi softness, this is an absolutely beautiful stone. Hard to find and expensive. Pretty powerful too. I was taken by surprise when I put my hand in the bag on Saturday...got tingly all over, hair on arms & back of neck stood up then I got weak in the knees and a bit dizzy. Totally unexpected and way cool. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing because I was talking with the shop owner and not looking at what I was doing when I put my hand in that bag.

Here's some info with links:

SUGALITE This violet stone is essential for psychic development and strengthening the Third Eye. It helps focus you during meditation and balances the pituitary and pineal glands. Sugalite is believed to dissipate feelings of negativity and anger and to encourage feelings of happiness and peace. It is associated with those born under the sign of Aquarius.

http://www.moonslipper.com/healingpr...fcrystals.html

Sugilite (Sugalite, Royal Azel, Lavulite, Luvulite Cybeline, Wesselite)
Sugilite is sometimes known as "the healer's stone" because of its great ability to enhance healing. It is associated with the third eye and crown chakras. It lessens effects of shock and disappointment. In addition to its well known enhancement of crystal healing ability, it also strengthens spirituality, psychic ability and channelling. Sugilite is a stone that helps perfect spiritual love and open the heart chakra to unconditional love. It can help manifest one's natural gifts and protect against harsh realities. It lowers hostility, anger, jealousy and prejudice and gives a sense of freedom. Psychically, it is excellent for all kinds of psychic and spiritual protection. It has been used for headaches and to decrease all types of discomfort. Sugilite is associated with the brow chakra. It is also called Sugalite, Royal Azel, Lavulite, Luvulite Cybeline, or Wesselite.

http://www.crystalsandjewelry.com/me...perties_s.html

You can find a little more info and a really nice photo here:

http://www.pixiecrystals.com/summary.php?summary_id=33

Old 08-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #74
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

thank you, Miss Scarlett for taking the time to give me a wonderful introduction to sugilite. And I have saved those sites too, because as I said, I need to renew my knowledge and work with them again. Thank you...
Old 11-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #75
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

I am now the honored caretaker of several new items:

a pair of Amethyst spheres; each much larger than a tennis ball

Rose Quartz sphere; slightly larger than a golf ball

Black Agate sphere with a beautiful clear quartz "eye"; this sphere is also larger than a tennis ball

Amethyst point and a Quartz point; each about 3"

Clear Quartz Ema Egg

Amethyst Ema Egg

Ema Eggs are river tumbled stones found in the Ema River in Brazil. The outside is kind of frosted and they are cut to expose a beautiful "window" allowing you to view a clear center. They are also called Seer Stones or Window Quartz. http://crystal-cure.com/window-quartz.html

Onyx pyramid -green/tan varigated

Black Onyx cat with gemstone collar and Abalone ears

Blue Quartz slab

Bloodstone slab

a large piece of Lava rock collected in NC

Third Eye Agate http://www.faroutthings.com/xcart/pr...cat=289&page=1

Shiva Lingam stone http://crystal-cure.com/shivalingam.html

3 moonstones

large Selenite tower (uncarved)

another large piece of uncarved Selenite - this lays on its side and is more of a trough shape

about a dozen or so pieces of Tibetan Quartz, including three Enhydros

a geode half that I am 99.99% certain is Blue Chalcedony

From my Dad & stepmother's trip AZ/NM:

about a dozen rocks my Dad collected for me from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and a small amount (about 2-3 tablespoons) of soil from Monument Valley (collected with permission)

From the last trip to the Old Reed Gold Mine:

White Quartz from outside the mine (it's one of the indicator rocks for gold veins) and several huge pieces of Slate and Quartz from the semi-dry creekbed. I had some gold flakes from panning but gave it to Shelia since she was more interested in than I was - I was interested in the larger, native to the area, rocks in the pans we were told to discard...Noooooooooooooooo!

Once again I did not spend much on the items that were purchased - they just have a way of finding me

I'm heading to Maggie for the holiday. Naturally I will visit my favorite shops there. It will be interesting to see what follows me home.

Old 11-20-2010, 04:08 PM   #76
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

ohh I bet the black agate is awesome..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #77
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
ohh I bet the black agate is awesome..
Thank you, it really is.

Some pink Kunzite and a Rainbow Obsidian sphere adopted me yesterday.

Since I will be in Maggie on Friday I'm going to pay a little visit to the Maggie Valley Rock Shop and the Dish Barn and see who follows me home. If I wasn't going by myself I would hike up on Chambers Mountain - there's a lot of Kyanite up there. I love Kyanite but not nearly as much as I love Jet! I have it everywhere and am patiently (not) waiting for the right piece of Whitby Jet to find me.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #78
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

the Borealis Meditation podcast is pretty cool - a geology grad? student discussing rocks, minerals, etc - both the sciency and metaphysical aspects.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:36 AM   #79
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

So many new friends followed me home from the mountains:

Unakite - a huge chunk from Mitchell County;
Tibetan Turquoise;
a large Smoky Elestial Quartz;
a huge piece of Sodalite;
Ruby in Zoisite - 2 really good size pieces;
Fuschite - one small piece and one really large;
Ema Eggs - 3 large, 3 small - these are all oblong pillars and have an additional cut so they all stand;
Celestite;
a piece of multicoloured Calcite - brown, red, orange and blue;
13 assorted, small quartz points, including a couple of laser wands, some recordkeepers, singers, bridges and barnacles - many are also empathetic crystals;
a large, about 3-4", Planet Quartz point that is also hematoid and water clear with fractures creating lots of rainbows;
a small Tektite; and
2 small clear quartz clusters

Also, I was gifted with an absolutely beautiful green garnet.

I am going to have such wonderful adventures with these new friends!

Old 11-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #80
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I recently received a beautiful rose quartz bracelet from my Spirit Sister, I love it!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gemstones, healing, metaphysical, spiritual, stones