Old 03-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #3181
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default My Sweeties cooking

Ok I do not cook much becuase by the time I get home from work I am tired But my sweetie loves to cook and everything has to be from scratch and fresh no cans or frozen. She recently mailed me a Ninja machine so that when she is at home she could create all the wonderful receipts she learns on the cooking channel So I will be sharing with you all how delicious all her cooking is and I hope I do not gain weight By the way you could check out the machine its call the Ninja and you could make almost anything from bread to fruit smoothies by just changing the blades, mixer and containers

www.ninjakitchen.com
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 08:26 PM   #3182
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Jo Jo,

Thank you for the cooking tip! I will have to try it! I made tip steaks cut into quarters with frozen broccoli and carrots. It was delicious!

Hope Scoote made it home safely!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good evening all, and welcome to the kitchen Phun!

It was a long and challenging day for me today...getting caught up after being away from work for 2 days, especially now that my work load is heavier. Scoote had a long day too...started early with PT and she's still not home yet.

It was really wonderful to see my friend, but I have to confess that she's very much on my mind and I'm worried about her health and happiness.

I made a yummy dinner...fried chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and broccoli. My friend taught me a new way to do the fried chicken that I just love. I've always struggled to get it done, not burned, and it takes too much oil, plus a lot of babysitting right up til the end and makes such a big mess.

She told me to mix the flour with season salt and pepper (nothing else), heat canola oil in a heavy pan and put the chicken in just until it's lightly brown on both sides. Then you put it into a baking pan and into a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes. It comes out perfect, makes little mess, and leaves plenty of time to make the veggies, etc. to go with it without all the stress of splattering oil on the stove.

Hope you're all having a good evening....and I'll be back if I can stay awake.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #3183
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

It's a gorgeous day here and I cannot wait to go outside!

I am thinking of fresh fruit, toast, coffee, tea and juice for breakfast.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #3184
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone!

Coffee is on and breakfast is ready...

I'm swamped in work...trying to get caught up after taking a couple days off. Luckily, we have a good candidate for the job vacancy...so getting that filled will take some of the overflow off of me.

The Prince is home sick (day 2), so I made him some fresh-squeezed orange and tangerine juice, and am getting ready to start some homemade soup.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #3185
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can't wait...

...to get my hands on that Ninja machine, and you!!!

Howdy Jo, and all, it'a been a looooong time!

It's true, I love to cook - it's one of my great passions. Just put me in the kitchen, and I'm a happy girl.

It's also true that I make everything from scratch - fresh herbs, fruits, veggies, etc. I like making my own sauces, for pastas and anything that requires a sauce. I like making my own mayonaise too. I do occassionally use frozen or canned, but try to avoid it - thinking of God-knows-what goes in these foods to process & preserve them, gives me the willies!

I'm addicted to the Food Network (cooking) channel, and watch it everyday. Ina Garten is my goddess - I also love Ann Burrell, and many others. I download their recipes, and have tried many - they are all fantastic.

I just indulged in a pricey Le Crueset enamaled dutch oven - can't wait to make some home-made chile in it, and all sorts of wonderful things.

Ok, I think I'm officially on a rant/roll...but when it comes to cooking - I'm all over it! p.s. I make some to-die-for Puerto Rican dishes too - nothing like 'soul'/comfort food to warm the cockles of any butch's heart!!! Remember girls, a way to a myn's heart is thru hys tummy - well, most of the time, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
Ok I do not cook much becuase by the time I get home from work I am tired But my sweetie loves to cook and everything has to be from scratch and fresh no cans or frozen. She recently mailed me a Ninja machine so that when she is at home she could create all the wonderful receipts she learns on the cooking channel So I will be sharing with you all how delicious all her cooking is and I hope I do not gain weight By the way you could check out the machine its call the Ninja and you could make almost anything from bread to fruit smoothies by just changing the blades, mixer and containers

www.ninjakitchen.com

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:39 AM   #3186
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone, and welcome to the thread Sweet Amor and Cinderella

All I can say is TGIF....it's been a long week, have a busy day today, and am getting ready to take off on Sunday for a week-long training session in AZ. Poor Scoote is going to have her hands full with the house and the kids and work...

I'm in the mood for one of these...anyone else?

Old 03-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #3187
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Good morning everyone, and welcome to the thread Sweet Amor and Cinderella

All I can say is TGIF....it's been a long week, have a busy day today, and am getting ready to take off on Sunday for a week-long training session in AZ. Poor Scoote is going to have her hands full with the house and the kids and work...

I'm in the mood for one of these...anyone else?

Oh man...I hate it when my pic vanishes....grrrrrr
Old 03-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #3188
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo Jo,

The picture devil came and took it away...How was your Friday? I spent the day hanging out with my mom and helping out at her shop. Have you ever watched this show on TruTV called Lizard Lick Towing? This dude is nuts! The mess he says makes me miss hearing the old sayings my grandma used to say. My dad who passed, his family was from the mountains of Alabama and they had some wild sayings.

Have a good night and if you dont get back in here, have a safe trip to Arizona!

Zimmy

Quote:
Oh man...I hate it when my pic vanishes....grrrrrr
Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #3189
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Just popping in here to say have a good evening all. I'm going back into the city for the second time in one week. I guess these dates I am having are going on and on. I'm happy she is very sweet and nice too. We are going to dinner in Village probably and having a nice evening together!! I will give more details tomorrow when I get back. I'm pooped from the day..good night all.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:26 PM   #3190
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hola Everyone!

I am thinking of Chicken Marsala for dinner with Girl Scout cookies for dessert! Twenty-six days and counting before I move back to Orlando!!!!

Be back soon,

Zimmy
Old 03-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #3191
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Just a fly-by hello....getting my suitcase packed, finishing up online coursework, and generally getting set to head out tomorrow.

Have fun all!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:53 PM   #3192
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a safe trip!

Zimmy

Quote:
Just a fly-by hello....getting my suitcase packed, finishing up online coursework, and generally getting set to head out tomorrow.

Have fun all!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #3193
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanks Zimmy!

I'm safely arrived, but soooo tired...and an early start tomorrow.
Waiting for dinner to show up (my body thinks I'm eating dinner at midnight )....unpacking the suitcase...and then it's off to bed for me.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

for my sweetie....I miss you already...
Old 03-09-2011, 01:00 PM   #3194
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and a good week so far! I am heading over to Orlando in a bit, I have a job interview tomorrow and I am so excited!

Chocolate and Girl Scout Cookies for all!!!!

Zimmy
Old 03-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #3195
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Jen...good luck on your interview--hope it goes great for ya!

hello to the rest of the kitcheneers...i figured since JO is out of state for the week,and cant drop in as often id come by and stock the pantry and fridge with all kinds of goodies...even got some healthy crap for those who are trying to do their body right....

hope everyone is enjoying this hump day...its a beautiful,windy day here in south florida..business is slow as hell,and with Jo in classes all day i have very little to do.

so i was just talking to my daydriver about the overpriced($43) birthday cake she bought her son recently for his birthday and how they messed it up...i said i wouldnt have spent that much on a cake to which she replied "well i get X amount of food stamps so it didnt really cost me anything,but they still shoulda gave me my money back
was all i could do at the moment

anyway guess i should go earn my buck ol five for the day!

take care of yourselves and have a great afternoon
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #3196
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon everyone!! Zimmy good luck on the job interview tomorrow and how is everyone today?? I had a nice evening out on Saturday night with my "friend" we are really enjoying each others company and will see each other on Friday again. I am cooking and getting the house ready for her arrival so iiiiit is good so far. I like her and I think she likes me too, she is bringing her dog which is a Jack Russell Terrier too so that is good..three dogs in the house oh boy!!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:10 PM   #3197
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thank you Gail and have fun on Friday! Three dogs is going to be interesting. Starbucks called me on my way to Orlando, and now I have a job interview with them on Sunday!

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Good Afternoon everyone!! Zimmy good luck on the job interview tomorrow and how is everyone today?? I had a nice evening out on Saturday night with my "friend" we are really enjoying each others company and will see each other on Friday again. I am cooking and getting the house ready for her arrival so iiiiit is good so far. I like her and I think she likes me too, she is bringing her dog which is a Jack Russell Terrier too so that is good..three dogs in the house oh boy!!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #3198
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening everyone

It's being a long week...lots of studying...and my brain hurts.
They treat us well though...nice hotel, yummy lunches and lots of friendly people.

I'll be glad to get home though!
Hope you're all having a good week....and good luck on that interview Zimmy! Let us know how it goes...

baby.....miss you
Old 03-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #3199
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

My interview was ok. The guy interviewing me, lost my application, couldn't remember calling me or knowing my name. I have mixed feelings in regards to the job, but I'm not going to put all of my eggs into one basket. I still have my interview on Sunday with Starbucks and I'm hoping that will be a lot better.

I am thinking of pancakes for breakfast!!!

Have fun in Arizona Jo Jo!!!

Zimmy

Last edited by Zimmeh; 03-11-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Coffee please!!!
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:50 AM   #3200
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning everyone

Coffee is on, and breakfast is ready!

I'm finally feeling like myself again after my long week. I got in yesterday morning, but pretty much napped on and off all day...stumbled around a little in the evening to get laundry going and make "breakfast for dinner" of scrambled eggs and french toast. I was worried I wouldn't sleep last night since I slept so much during the day, but needn't have...I slept like a rock all night.

Sunday morning...so let's all send Zimmy good vibes for that Starbuck's interview! I hope you get it and can get moved back to Orlando where you want to be!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend....I'm waiting for the kittens to make an appearance, demanding tuna.