Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What's On Your Shopping List?

Today we had a bizzaro-land day at work, so tonight while maowing down supper, it came to me, an idea, to go look for some office supplies, for my desk at work.
  • Here's my short-list: Dry-erase board, dry-erase markers (purple, red, blue and green, maybe black too), and an eraser to clean the board with. Maybe a board that is half dry-erase board and the other half cork board. And, biggo cute push-pins, if I can find them, in metallic shades of colors (rose pink, aquamarine blue, pale lime-sherbert green, etc).

• Shorter still (LOL): I want a bouquet of flowers for my desk that won't die, so I wanna go shopping for fabric flowers, and try to make a Spring bouquet that looks cheerful. I've got the perfect pale yellow crystal vase for them, right here at home.

Later this month, I need to go craft supply shopping to replenish my craft supplies. I got a few projects I'm trying to get finished by early May, but by summer, I need more supplies. I also want to go by the Re-claimed wood business, and see what kind of interesting pieces of wood they've got. I got a few ideas too, on something I wanna make for my desk at work.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

iridescent drawing ink...it's beautiful to work with
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 06:11 PM   #3
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I bought fabric flowers today and found an awesome glass vase made in Romania too (it's gorgeous!), but when I got home with all my latest art supplies, I saw two new dresses at my favorite dress shop. And earrings too.

So I quickly added the two dresses to my short-list and shazaaammm, I now have two new dresses: one is a swing dress in black and white stripes and trimmed in black, and the other dress is made of a dreamy cotton knit blend that is stretchy and fits my body like a glove. It's got a cute neckline too, with a bow attached at the lowest corner of the neckline.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 06:41 PM   #4
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

So, yesterday, since the last eye doctor office kept pinging my email with notices about coming in to get another eye exam, I decided to go buy two pairs of new glasses on my current Rx eye prescription because my eye glass prescription is just fine and I'm not due to another exam until next winter.

BUT.... lol …… apparently I need a new phone and since my phone is not my phone, I asked my family representative about getting a new phone, so they ordered one for me and I'll get a new phone in about two weeks.

That's my current shopping list, but before the week is out, I'm sure I will have another short-list going because it's almost time to take a small vacation and I'm sure I'll need a few more things. Heh.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 09:10 PM   #5
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

CHOCOLATE!!!

My stash is very low!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 07:28 AM   #6
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Apparently I live a low-key life ....... the only thing on my list is a few stamps to send out greetings to a few friends. Later in the week, though, I'll be picking up a few items for Easter weekend. We will entertain a bit and I like to put out appetizers.
Otherwise, my week should be very quiet with a few days at work and plenty of time drinking
Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 04:06 PM   #7
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

this artist
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2019, 05:28 PM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

I have not had a TV since the year of 2001 (nearly 18 years now), so I've got a TV on my short list for shopping.

When I move, I'm expanding my internet service to include cable -- with all programming available, to include HBO, Netflix and Showtime, etc. Gotta have a way to watch all my favorite shows, so that's next on my shopping list.

To find a decent TV. At an affordable price. Maybe one that can sit on a living room type table of sorts. A big one. Good sound system too.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 11:10 AM   #9
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

on my shopping list today is watercolor paint...i have one which uses honey and it may be my imagination but i love the color saturation..so i'm buying a few more
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 04:03 PM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
on my shopping list today is watercolor paint...i have one which uses honey and it may be my imagination but i love the color saturation..so i'm buying a few more

I know next to nothing about paints, but this sounds so very interesting!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 01:55 AM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

May I ask if this color is a warm golden yellow, and with the using of honey does it omit a honey odor?
Old 05-01-2019, 07:56 AM   #12
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
May I ask if this color is a warm golden yellow, and with the using of honey does it omit a honey odor?
H...you have quite the imagination..yes it does have the faint scent of honey...which probably explains why i'm enjoying it..at least partially...the colors i've bought- magenta, indigo, mayan yellow
Old 05-01-2019, 11:53 AM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
H...you have quite the imagination..yes it does have the faint scent of honey...which probably explains why i'm enjoying it..at least partially...the colors i've bought- magenta, indigo, mayan yellow

I bet that mayan yellow is gorgeous....
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #14
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Going to Seattle tomorrow so I got plenty on my list #1 is a haircut or hairscut as I like to call them! A birthday & graduation gift, special wrapping paper for my grandniece's care package stuff, Hello Robin's Mackles'more cookies (a s'more cookie with Theo chocolate chunks), Slice Box Pizza to bring back to Green Acres, See's, oh the list goes on and on.....
Old 05-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #15
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I bet that mayan yellow is gorgeous....

Oh what I wouldn't give to have a painting of a flower made with this color, even if it were just a small one on a 3 x 5 index card....
Old 05-05-2019, 07:01 PM   #16
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my list is growing....

pellets for the chickens

wet dog food (for the dogs, obviously)

and for myself.....sigh....strawberry Halo ice cream. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I had it last (couple weeks ago) To make it truly special, I like to cut up a banana and let the ice cream get very melty. Top it off with a little whipped cream and voila! Instant healthy(ish) treat.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:47 AM   #17
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

An in ground pool
Basketball goal/court
New quad
New clothes
A husky

Some may take time........
Old 05-06-2019, 04:47 PM   #18
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
Oh what I wouldn't give to have a painting of a flower made with this color, even if it were just a small one on a 3 x 5 index card....
O, H...how did i miss this smilie?? now i want it
Old 05-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #19
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing at the moment but here's the exciting part – In order to avoid the headache of going to the store my oldest son helped me place orders online at both Amazon and Walmart. Then he paid for both as part of my Mother's Day gift. It was tempting to go hog wild because I have not done any, just for fun stuff, shopping in a while. The kids told me so long as I make payments of a set amount above the minimum each month and don't make any more purchases with it, if I run out of anything, need something badly they'll pay for it so I can get my debt accruing interest paid off faster. This month they did that plus bought me some, not really true need but nice to have on hand things, as part of my Mother's Day present. I teased him – Well, had I known you were going to do that I'd have bought more stuff online! Anyhow not only do I have the things on my list paid for now I have some unexpected play money as well. It felt like a lot of money when I didn't have it, but now that I do it doesn't feel like that much to play around with at all. Most likely I'll only wind up using it to get more basic necessity household stuff in economy sizes, but still it's nice to know I could just blow it all on frivolous things if I wanted to. Right now I'm considering toothpaste, cat food and an extra deep foot soak tub. I've been using two “freebie” rectangular, pink ones they hand out to patients here but it's a major PITA being careful to keep my feet fully submerged without sloshing anything over the sides. I'm sure I'd be more compliant with care if keeping on top of things wasn't such a hassle.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:50 PM   #20
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

*LOL* …. I've got a couple or three 'short-lists' going.

The Short List: Find some button down men's shirts with pretty designs on them, then feminize them with certain little doo-dads, that cause people to smile with wonder.

The Shorter-yet-Longer List: I already know, due to poor property management at the new place, that I want to move again, next year. I'll be interrogating future property rental places, to make sure I get exactly what I'm after (ex: weekend on-site staff, since I work long hours week days, so I don't have to worry about how to pay rent in person, normal ordinary stuff like this, this alone will make me very h a p p y).

The Shortest List Ever: Pay off my line of credit by Labor Day Weekend, so I can rest easy during the fall holidays and shop to my hearts' content.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
art, crafts, fun stuff projects, joy, shopping therapy