Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-24-2010, 09:27 AM   #41
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

heyy singles...........
i couldnt help it but this was kinda funny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFmwnrryIKI"]YouTube- Beyonce's "Single Ladies"?!? Read Description Box[/ame]

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #42
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

((((Braedon))))),

Hello!

Work has kept me busy and I have been babysitting my one year old nephew for my mom, which is a treat.....

How are you?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
Well I see that no one has been in here for awhile, so I figured I would come in and say hi to everyone

I will post more later about Me
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #43
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

cerys is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
i turned 18 in korea does that count ...lol
If you didn't grow up in Korea, yep!
cerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #44
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I used to live in Boston nearly eleven years ago in Arlintong Heights, which is a few minutes outside of Cambridge. I miss living up there and I am planning a vacation to Ireland and possibly London this year. Made a wonderful friend in Ireland and cannot believe how gorgeous it is over there.

Have fun celebrating your birthday in Turkmenistan... early.

Have a good Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerys View Post
Ok, I’m joining in. ☺

I grew up in central Massachusetts, and now I live almost in Boston. Nope, I didn’t go too far. I do love to travel though, and I have been to the other side of the world and many places in between – never south of the equator though.

I’m 27. I’ll be 28 next month, and it’ll be my second international birthday. I turned 21 in China, and I’ll be turning 28 in Turkmenistan.

I have a bachelor’s degree in history with a concentration in Asian Studies and a master’s degree in education with a focus on English as a Second Language.

I love to knit, read, and listen to music. I sing in a very small, very weird church choir, and I love it.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #45
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am breaking up with my job...Being salary is crazy and working 60 hours a week is horrible. I am coming back to have fun again..

Who else is celebrating a birthday this month?

Even though I live in Florida, I am a Pats fan...

Have a good Sunday,

Zimmy
Old 01-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #46
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I used to live in Boston nearly eleven years ago in Arlintong Heights, which is a few minutes outside of Cambridge. I miss living up there and I am planning a vacation to Ireland and possibly London this year. Made a wonderful friend in Ireland and cannot believe how gorgeous it is over there.

Have fun celebrating your birthday in Turkmenistan... early.

Have a good Sunday,

Zimmy
I would love to visit Ireland. I've never been to London, either (except for Heathrow Airport, but I doubt that counts!), but Ireland is definitely higher up on my list.

I'm not sure if I'll actually have a chance to celebrate my birthday. I'm doing an exchange program for secondary educators and my birthday falls on a school day!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #47
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you didn't grow up in Korea, yep!
cool.....i was an army brat....lets see germany,england, korea, the only foreign places i've lived
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #48
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would love to visit Ireland. I've never been to London, either (except for Heathrow Airport, but I doubt that counts!), but Ireland is definitely higher up on my list.

I'm not sure if I'll actually have a chance to celebrate my birthday. I'm doing an exchange program for secondary educators and my birthday falls on a school day!
my mother is british......so i am very fond of England.....Devon to be exact..gods country is what my mum calls it.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #49
scentsofautumn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Relationship Status:
single

scentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputationscentsofautumn Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Stopping by to say hello...
scentsofautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #50
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Hello in here I'm single, and not looking. It would take an awfully warm femme to melt this cold cold heart. Staying on topic, I've had birthdays in 4 different states but never out of the states
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #51
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I cannot wait...Going to apply for my Visa here soon and then I am going to start looking at flights. Not sure how long the flight is going to be, but it is well worth it...

Since you cannot celebrate your birthday, maybe we can have a virtual birthday party on the thread for you.

Have a good Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:

Old 01-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #52
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome Scents and Blade!

Hello and hope you two are having a wonderful Sunday...Today is the NFL playoffs!

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scentsofautumn View Post
Stopping by to say hello...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Hello in here I'm single, and not looking. It would take an awfully warm femme to melt this cold cold heart. Staying on topic, I've had birthdays in 4 different states but never out of the states
Old 01-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #53
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
my mother is british......so i am very fond of England.....Devon to be exact..gods country is what my mum calls it.
There are at least two very hilarious men in Devon. Have you ever listened to the Gay Sci-Fi Nerds Podcast?

They stopped producing it, but you can still get back episodes on iTunes. It was great.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #54
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
There are at least two very hilarious men in Devon. Have you ever listened to the Gay Sci-Fi Nerds Podcast?

They stopped producing it, but you can still get back episodes on iTunes. It was great.
no i can't say that i have ...sorry
Old 01-24-2010, 06:02 PM   #55
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I am available the 2nd Tuesday of the month and sometimes on Sundays when NASCAR or Football is not on...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #56
Lusciousblondefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Lusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the roughLusciousblondefemme is a jewel in the rough

Hi .. i guess i should put my name in the mix ...

I hate writing about myself .. but I am a phlebotomist and currently going to school for Criminal Justice.. I have two beautiful children 15 and 13 who are my life ... Live in Pa in Northeastern part .. .. anything else dont be scared to ask .. I only bite if you want me tooo...

Oh yeah btw .. .Del i love the Ravens as well ...
Old 02-16-2010, 11:58 PM   #57
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would love to visit Ireland.
I've been there. The people are charming.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:59 AM   #58
triquetra

Hello to All

I am not single anymore, as my darling babygirl found me and beckoned my heart to be hers with the crook of her little finger. But as she is in this thread and active, and there are some friends here, I figured i would join it....lol.

Have a wonderful night and best of luck to all!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #59
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default SEEKING...

I posted this in another thread... being proactive I am posting here as well since I am hoping to meet a nice single Butch of the older variety , 40+ but a younger Butch may be considered too... you just have to be able to keep up !

Single Lesbian, 54... 100% Prime Canadian Femme... educated, well read and travelled, quirky and fun sense of humour, I speak French and American as well as English; my many interests include cooking, walking and hiking, reading mysteries, biographies and trashy novels as well as watching tv, going to the movies, hanging at the beach in the summer, not so crazy about winter... I sail, ride horseback, have been know to camp and am a Lager Lout during World Cup Football (South Africa June 2010)... have predicted the last 8 SuperBowls acurately and not bet on them, dammit! I am employed as an IT Geek/ Tech Writer with a Media Relations Co, planning to retire within the next 5 years, I am willing to relocate ...

Conversant in BDSM and Leather I am seeking my equal opposite in a Lesbian Butch (F or M ID'd) aged 40-? of the Domme / Top / Daddy variety with some of the same interests, active, employed or retired, sane, with a sense of humour and perspective who is seeking a real life, monogamous committment.

So... I await replies and I will will update on the outcome, discretely and revealing no names w/out permission of course !

I found an even better descriptive of what catches my attention best in a Butch... "OFOS Top Domme Stone Butch Daddy". The Stone part of this description is optional on my part... I am happy either way !

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:37 PM   #60
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

i just want to make sure you
know just who your
getting under this old hat
cuz girl im not the kind to
two time or play games
behind your back
im a little more country than that
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote