Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #2641
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

I cut my grass.
And my neighbor's grass.
And my other neighbor's grass.
Mr. Potato did not.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 07:22 AM   #2642
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did good this morning. I got there milliseconds after the gym opened and hopped right on my elliptical after saying hello to one of my gym acquaintances.

Stats: 176 cal, 1.37 mi, 20:00 min

I followed that up with upper body training. I didn't want to stay too long (errands, work and such to do today) so I kept it really basic. I only did 1 set of 12 reps but I did it at maximum weight for all machines. I was pleased to see that I was able to increase my weights on some of the machines without losing form too badly beyond a few wobbles here and there.

Stretching finished it all off after a quick set on the ab machine. Same theory as above. I got to 50lbs on that.

I'm already feeling it in my shoulders so an anti-inflammatory would be good before bed tonight.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 06:24 PM   #2643
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I took Jacques for about a 3 mile, very hilly walk. (Next time I will bring my phone so I know the distance for sure!)

I also cleaned for 5.5 hours too...

Im thinking I will start the yoga challenge that Cricket is doing...I like variety

It felt good to literally stretch my legs. I havent been getting proper exercise and my body is letting me know it NEEDS it!
Old 08-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #2644
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did an hour and 15 minutes on the stair master, light pace, and then 15 minutes of stretching. My gym has started to play some New Age music that is getting on my nerves. I think I will write them an email asking them to please mix it up a little.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2015, 07:47 PM   #2645
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I did day one of the yoga challenge....

My hips need the reminder on how they SHOULD work...

Note: I specifically looked for new agey music on cable to do yoga to! But I can see how it would be annoying when youre trying to et into a groove. Theres a place and time for all music...
Old 08-03-2015, 02:52 PM   #2646
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I did day two of the yoga challenge before work. I gotta say...the sessions aren't at all lengthy, but they make their point. She is moving me in mysterious ways....and I like it!

After yoga I cleaned a house for 4 hours...I would like to pick up the hiit workout I was doing before. I was making good progress...

I have to say...one day of good exercise has made all the difference. I feel so much more energetic than I have for the past couple months. I've got a hiking partner too now so I have to train for some big hikes. My kid is an adventurer!
Old 08-03-2015, 05:11 PM   #2647
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did 40 minutes on the stairmaster, a moderate intensity interval program. Then I did 20 minutes of floor work, stretching, yoga, abs, and the like.

Cricket you mentioned balance in yoga, and how the t.v. throws you off. I have noticed that little things throw me off, like if I have my hair down instead of in a ponytail holder!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 06:46 PM   #2648
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default day 24 done!

i took a couple of days off but i am back! lets do this! 6 more days!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #2649
afrcnqueen

How Do You Identify?:
By name
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happy on my journey to Self- Love!! :-)

afrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputationafrcnqueen Has the BEST Reputation

Have lost 30lbs in 9months Yay me!! Although not good in how I lost it (depression and no appetite) and a little bit of exercise. Still have 15lbs to go to reach my ideal weight.
Started the 30 day Yoga challenge yesterday. Liking it so far (the video I mean)

Old 08-04-2015, 02:00 PM   #2650
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, found out the hard way, music really does make a difference! My station was down one day and that turned into the lon-n-g-gest walk. Now I have a back up plan anytime that happens.

By the way, I found a good station w/ driving music that will get you moving if you walk/run to the beat - Workout Anthems - Dance on iRadio. Really good when you're not feeling motivated to push the pace. Oh, and I'm finally able to do a light jog for a mile. And then I walk the other 4. But I'm not able to do it consistently yet. I'll get there.

Last edited by Gentle Tiger; 08-04-2015 at 02:02 PM.
Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 03:32 PM   #2651
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

The recumbent bike has become my friend at the gym. Mainly because I can't really do much else. I start PT tomorrow for my shoulder.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:41 PM   #2652
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I hit the gym before 6am. It was already hot and a storm was brewing.

E21, random program, level 5
Stats: 138 cal, 1.20 mi, 15:00 min

I worked my lower body, same as last time with my upper body doing 1 set with 12 reps at maximum weights and then some ab work and stretching.

Shortly before I left, the sky opened up and it rained buckets, cats, dogs and a few gorillas too. Apparently, we didn't get a tornado but we did get a micro burst that tore through the state and took out power for more than 200,000 people.

It took them about 8 hours to get the power back on. Those poor guys. They've busted their butts today.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #2653
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation
Default day 25 done!

this is a short one....5 more days!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #2654
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
this is a short one....5 more days!
I am coming in late to the party Cricket. What are you counting down?

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 05:22 AM   #2655
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I am coming in late to the party Cricket. What are you counting down?
30 days of yoga program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post

i can see right now it will be difficult to do yoga with mr mighty mouse around, at the end of day one she challenged me to do absolutely nothing for a moment...i had to put him out of the room for 5 minutes as he was all over me the whole time!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 07:24 AM   #2656
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday...

Back to Pilates after way too long. Illnesses, work and life, in general, got in the way.

My Pilates instructor had me go very slowly but I really had some shaky muscles afterward.

So good to be back and I bought a series of private lessons as a gift to myself to be sure I go.

I feel great this morning.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #2657
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 26 done!

4 more days! gentle tiger i am doing the 30 day yoga challenge (as gemme said) and i am almost done...go me!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2015, 12:19 PM   #2658
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday I did 40 minutes on the stair master (intervals, moderate intensity), then 20 minutes floor work, including weight lifting. I have not weight lifted in ages, and it felt great. I had forgotten how energizing it is. Going to try to get to the gym today, so I'll check in later.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #2659
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Cardio day!

I hit the elliptical for half an hour and then moved on to the recumbent bike for fifteen minutes and then finished with a touch of ab work and some stretching.

E21, random program, level 4
Stats: 269 cal, 2.28 mi, 30:00 min

B6, manual program, level 5
Stats: 80 cal, 2.64 mi, 15:00 min

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 06:06 PM   #2660
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

Default day 28 and 29 done!

she is so darn perky she cheered me up!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights