Old 05-02-2010, 06:44 PM   #81
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi hunies and homies...and thank you Zimmy...I made it home safe and sound (despite the jerk who tried to steal my purse and bag in the airport....grrrrr).

I'd love to say it's good to be home but it isn't....other than seeing my son (who I misssed) I really don't want to be here at all.

I think Scoote is right...we might have to plan a little party before much longer

In the meantime, I thought there might be some folks looking for a late supper....so there's roast chicken and some good bread, corn on the cob and a nice, crunchy coleslaw. Cold soda, beer and ice tea is in the fridge.

Hope you're all having a nice sunday evening...
Old 05-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #82
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

(((Jo Jo))),

Hope you had an anvil in your purse and knocked that jerk upside the head. You are welcome!! A party? Woohoo let ne know when it is going to be!

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Hi hunies and homies...and thank you Zimmy...I made it home safe and sound (despite the jerk who tried to steal my purse and bag in the airport....grrrrr).

I'd love to say it's good to be home but it isn't....other than seeing my son (who I misssed) I really don't want to be here at all.

I think Scoote is right...we might have to plan a little party before much longer

In the meantime, I thought there might be some folks looking for a late supper....so there's roast chicken and some good bread, corn on the cob and a nice, crunchy coleslaw. Cold soda, beer and ice tea is in the fridge.

Hope you're all having a nice sunday evening...
Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 AM   #83
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning Honies and homies,

Good to see you back safely Jo and back in the kitchen

Breakfast is on, omelets, crispy hash browns, croissants, sausages. hot and cold cereal. Fruits, juice and coffee.

Have a great day folks !

Musicman
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:25 AM   #84
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning planet dwellers
Hope you all have a great Monday

**grabin a few things from the Musicmans breakfast table.. heh ty **

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:40 AM   #85
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

i will definitely assemble myself a plate of morning goodness, thanks to Musicman. Oh wow, a girl could get used to morning starts like this

Last evening i baked some oatmeal cookies (even though it was uberly humid in my apartment) so i will leave a container out on the side table for mid morning snacks.

Have a good day all.

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 AM   #86
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning hunies and homies

And thank you Music for breakfast...you always remember that I like my hashbrowns crispy...so sweet of you! I'll be happy to take over the omelet pans, and maybe throw a little patty sausage on in case anyone has a taste for that this morning.

Morningstar....thank you for posting such a beautiful song. Somehow I needed that this morning. I woke up feeling rather depressed and I'm definitely headed more towards than falling apart...so that's a good thing

Okay, fresh pot of coffee is on ...who's ready for a cup?

And baby...I've got your cold Dr. Pepper all ready
Hope you're still sleeping right now though...I know you need it.

My house is a bit of bedlam today...critters are glad to be back in their normal routine of tormenting me...so there's an awful lot of this going on
Old 05-03-2010, 06:45 AM   #87
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning freyja!

Mmmmm...oatmeal cookies....just the thing to go with my coffee this morning! (I know they're supposed to be for snacks later...but they are oatmeal, right? )

Thank you!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:36 AM   #88
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Honies and Homies,

Wanted to let the house know I spoke to CS on the phone and he is alright. If you aren't aware there is terrible flooding in Nashville where CS is. He's fine, tired being up saving his sisters home from the floods.

I know Jo and a few others of the family would be concerned. Hopefully CS can make his way home and let us all know how he is doing.

Musicman
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #89
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Music,

Thank you for letting us know about CS. If you talk to hym again, send my best to hym! When Hurricane Charlie hit us six years ago, the people living in southern Florida and central Florida wouldn't having been able to recover if no one helped us!

Have a good day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #90
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good morning Everyone,

I am doing good on this diet. My best friend laughed at me when I told her I couldn't have chocolate anymore. She knows that I have a wicked sweet tooth.

I had fun on Saturday with my two nieces and oldest nephew. Missing my old roommate's birthday party was worth it. My brother, his g/f and us went to see Alice in Wonderland and I really liked it.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 AM   #91
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hi Honies and Homies,

Wanted to let the house know I spoke to CS on the phone and he is alright. If you aren't aware there is terrible flooding in Nashville where CS is. He's fine, tired being up saving his sisters home from the floods.

I know Jo and a few others of the family would be concerned. Hopefully CS can make his way home and let us all know how he is doing.

Musicman
Thank you Music! I was hoping CS would be able to come on and let us know how he was doing. Glad to hear he's alright.

My company is headquartered in Nashville and they've been sending updates to us...an incredible amount of rain and flooding and lots of folks are spending all of their time and energy just trying to keep their houses from flooding. I'm glad he's alright, and that he was able to help his sister, too.

If you talk to him again, do tell him we're all thinking of him and sending lots of "drying out" energy his way.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #92
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

Hi Jo and Zimmy, i'll pass on your well wishes to CS. I'm going to give him a call tonight. He was pretty exhausted when I spoke to him early this morning.

I have writers and producers in Nashville that I have been trying to get a hold of with no luck so far.

Zimmy, glad to hear that your diet is going well. Keep it up !

Musicman
Old 05-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #93
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
Hi Honies and Homies,

Musicman
Good Morning All!

Just stopping by in a flash to say thank you to everyone for being such great and wonderful people.

Ty so much musicman
For letting us all know..I know my thoughts and prayers will be sent towards them...Our news is very limited ...so we get to hear very little....So ty

Well...have a wonderful sweet day

Pamela

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #94
chrisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Relationship Status:
single

chrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputationchrisbutch Has the BEST Reputation

Hi all........hey sorry i was away so long!! I have had the head in the books for my exam on Wednesday.....gee i wish it was over!!
Hey Jo, glad you made it back ok...im sure Scoote is missing you like crazy!!
Musicman, thanks for the update on CS....send hym my best wishes!!
Hi Lady P, Zimmy and MorningStar and anyone else i forgot, my brain is fuzzy!!
I wish i could just go home, sit on my favourite recliner ( if i had one lol ) and have a well deserved beer!!
But i can't, cos i still got an hour more to work, and then its home for that beer!!
Catch ya all later!!
Any word from Star??
Old 05-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #95
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

Hi Chris,

Star is waiting for the other site to be back up and running. She asked me to pass on all her love to the honies and homies. She is doing well

Musicman
Old 05-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #96
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Afternoon peeps,
ah good, the plate of oatmeal cookies is empty.
i see y'all enjoyed the snack (yes oatmeal for breakie is gooood)

i have some more to top up the plate.
Need a little sustenance between now and dinner.

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #97
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good Evening Everyone! Just a quick drive by hello. I am off to make some dinner, and take time to socialize with the neighbors, and children. I hope everyone had a fabulous day!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #98
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Hi hunies and homies

Dinner is served...just some good old fashioned meat loaf, mashed potatoes, homemade gravy and biscuits, steamed fresh asparagus and a nice salad. Dessert....angel food cake with fresh strawberries (they were on sale today), and whipped cream...the real thing, not that stuff in the can. Hope everyone is hungry!

Zimmy I was thinking of you....just skip the gravy and whipped cream and you should be alright. Just fill up on salad first....and angel food cake is naturally very low fat. Best of luck on the diet. I actually try not to diet....but just to increase the fruits and veggies, decrease the processed stuff, and walk more. Dieting usually makes me want to

Sweetie...come relax, have a nice plate of dinner and ...and maybe later we can go find that hot tub CS installed. It's gotta be around here somewhere!

Hugs to all the hunies and homies....even the ones that haven't dropped in yet.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #99
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

*grabbing a Dr Pepper and a plate full of food* evening honies and homies..hope everyone is doing well

think ill leave the alone...dont want my food fighting me yanno

after dinner(and time to digest) i think we need to go to the game room,pop some , play some while then maybe ill tell you all how Jo gave me crabs

scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #100
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
[COLOR="Black then maybe ill tell you all how Jo gave me crabs

[/COLOR]
Honey....baby...I didn't give you CRABS.....I gave you CRAB.
And, admit it.....you have a little crush on the rowdy little bugger.

And sweetie....I think you better tell the story now