Old 05-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #101
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
On the masculine spectrum
Relationship Status:
Single

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

I saw my barber give me yet another on point fade.
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #102
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
The luckiest femme alive!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ head over heels ♡

Thanked 51,751 Times in 12,936 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i am seeing my almost empty apartment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2018, 05:37 PM   #103
girl_dee
Cajun baby

How Do You Identify?:
The luckiest femme alive!
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ head over heels ♡

Thanked 51,751 Times in 12,936 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i saw the most handsome butch ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 07:22 AM   #104
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme

Thanked 1,412 Times in 424 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation
Default History being made !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2018, 08:28 AM   #105
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 22,862 Times in 10,032 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday, but I saw the Governor of Texas give the dumbest and most useless speech I've ever seen after a school shooting ..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2018, 10:01 AM   #106
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single. You have to be pretty amazing to change that.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Morning

The sun rise.....the morning came a little too early....
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2018, 05:18 PM   #107
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,494 Times in 2,033 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

When I was leaving the drugstore this afternoon, I saw a mama duck and 10 adorable little ducklings about to cross a busy 4-lane road just as the light was turning green. I was able to block two of the lanes with my car and then hold up the cars going the other direction. Folks were looking at me like I was crazy until they saw the babies. I guess that was my good deed for the day.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 06:19 AM   #108
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Sparky's Girl

Thanked 7,154 Times in 2,133 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

The light at the end of my tunnel vision.

Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote