Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 11-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #21
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Snow tubing? Wow.... I'm sorry I'm not there for that. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Just an FYI for anyone interested...

1st Annual Misfits Holiday Season Gathering - If you have no where to go this year (or just want to hang out and chill before facing family) contact me and come spend some time here in Wenatchee, Wa (Central Washington State). There will a warm fire going and plenty of food, drink, XBOXing, skiing (Mission Ridge), snowtubing (Leavenworth) and other activities happening. The fun starts December 23rd and continues through December 26th.

Cheers!!
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 01:28 AM   #22
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea! Wouldn't that be fun! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
Just a thought...for those of us with Skype or Yahoo Voice, we could get together in a room and do voice chat, karaoke, play a game etc. Hearing each others real voices would be real cool.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #23
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I will be doing a dog sitting gig in Vallejo, but on T-day will come back to my house for the whole turkey dressing etc with Isa and Hawk (housemates and family of choice). But that will be just a couple of hours.

I think hanging out in the Planet's chat room would be good. That way any other orphans would have folks to chat with also.........

edited to ad: someone could at least keep a window open in chat and invite anyone else to hang with Skype/Yahoo if you wanted too.......shrug....
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 01:36 AM   #24
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

I've done that in the past, and it's a good thing. I hope you find something good, and please join us if you don't.

Cheer? Who said anything about cheer? ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I will be spending my first set of holidays alone in at least 15 years. I have been dreading it. This thread is a good idea, I just don't know if I'll be full of holiday cheer. I'm feeling pretty bleak about it.

I've been seeking/looking into a few ideas for volunteering on the holidays. I'm hoping that helping someone else have a good holiday will make it more enjoyable for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #25
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
I will be spending my first set of holidays alone in at least 15 years. I have been dreading it. This thread is a good idea, I just don't know if I'll be full of holiday cheer. I'm feeling pretty bleak about it.

I've been seeking/looking into a few ideas for volunteering on the holidays. I'm hoping that helping someone else have a good holiday will make it more enjoyable for me.
Hi Hollylane...I have also decided to do some volunteering over Thanksgiving...in the true spirit of the holiday There are plenty of places that would love to have you help out!
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 09:29 AM   #26
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

Toughy, that's a great idea accessing the chat room and opening up to a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I will be doing a dog sitting gig in Vallejo, but on T-day will come back to my house for the whole turkey dressing etc with Isa and Hawk (housemates and family of choice). But that will be just a couple of hours.

I think hanging out in the Planet's chat room would be good. That way any other orphans would have folks to chat with also.........

edited to ad: someone could at least keep a window open in chat and invite anyone else to hang with Skype/Yahoo if you wanted too.......shrug....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #27
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

i only have my phone.
No chat room for me.
Eldercare is kind of like a holiday every day-- food, naps, card games, not going anywhere, talking about the good old days.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #28
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

Smile Thank you all.

Let's touch base before Thanksgiving. :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #29
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

No chat for me,it goes to fast.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2011, 03:18 AM   #30
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

I hear you, Rockinahigh. Maybe some of us can post a "hello" here for those who don't want to chat or talk or are working.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 AM   #31
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation

ill be home alone ima cook turkey dinner anyway for me and my girls.going thru a ruff time thou down a tad,id love some chat company ! last year i worked a soup kitchen,i had worked there a year but i worked a 12 hour day that day ! it was nice ! i suggest it if u have never done it !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #32
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

Default Checking in

I will be volunteering tomorrow afternoon as a greeter at a free community dinner, but I will check in tomorrow morning and evening and see who's around.

I hope it's a wonderful day, and I look forward to saying "hello" to folks tomorrow and seeing how your day is going. :-)

Old 11-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #33
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Happy thanksgiving everybody!

I'll be going to a thanksgiving lunch buffet with a friend tomorrow for some traditional foods and watching football. I will be around the Planet I'm sure.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #34
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey SoNot....this is an awesome thread.,..thanks for starting it!
I will be alone with my lil red dachshund. Since I am without cable..I will have only internet!
So, I would love to hang out with some cool peeps tomorrow....smiles....
Happy Thanksgiving to you all...hugs and kisses...Clay
Old 11-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #35
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

Well, how did you all do today? I hope you found something to make you smile. Maybe this'll make you smile as well. Sometimes there are worse things than being alone on a holiday!

SNH

Old 11-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I spent today with my dog at a nursing home. He is a "visitor" dog. This feels good, but I do miss some of the traditional things about the holidays of past.

For Christmas, I will probably some other kind of volunteer activity- as soon as my dog is all the way through training and fully certified, I can take him to children's hospitals. But not this year.

I would be interested in doing a conference call with folks from the Planet on Christmas day- LOL, someone will have to tell me how the do do one, but, it would be fun to yak with some folks from here!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 10:55 PM   #37
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all,how r u doing?Today I had some unexpected company that over stayed theire wellcome,corse I was a nice peron while they were hear.I watched the Macys parade like I do every year,took a nap,palyed with the fur kid.My son spent the day playing internet games..I have no ideal how any body can sit in one place that long,cant do it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #38
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Turkey Day to all
I went across the street to my favorite neighbor's home. They always invite me and I feel like family there. So I pigged out, visited with several people and headed home to watch the 49ers game. The dog and I fell asleep in the recliner. Just thought I'de check in here and say hi.

Jeano
Old 11-24-2011, 11:39 PM   #39
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:

Smile

I'm glad folks found some good stuff to get into today, and thank you for stopping by. Here's to faraway friends and family on the holidays, even if we prefer them that way. lol

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #40
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

May be away from my family for xmas too. I don't know yet. I guess that's the price I pay for moving away and trying to find my happiness and life. My daughter wants me to come see her but have to see if time and finances allows and when. I know I want to see her again soon and I will as soon as I can. If it's not for xmas we will have our own little xmas when it happens.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: