blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and my pillow was gone.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #122
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboot View Post
I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and my pillow was gone.
I did that once.. then I got the bright idea that if my pillows were in a colorful pillowcase i wouldn't eat them...

(btw it was a nightmare for me to eat a marshmellow.. I dont like them what so ever!!!)
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #123
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackboot View Post
ha ha ha............
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #124
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation
Default woah

ummm

http://www.forbes.com/2009/09/15/tax...e-hookers.html
Old 11-14-2009, 02:06 PM   #125
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'm always alone on the holidays,
so this Thanksgiving I've decided to volunteer feeding the underpriviledged. (sp)
I think it would feel good to do something for someone else.
I'm calling churches and looking for kitchens, or maybe
through the Salvation Army.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:08 AM   #126
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

mmm ... lying in her bed, in her t-shirt and boxers ... drinking coffee and listening to the rain on the window ... nothing to do but play on the lap top and nap til she comes home from work ... wishing everyone mornings like this

D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #127
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post

Oh great! There goes that write off idea
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:31 AM   #128
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyLeo View Post
OMG! that was funny... and disturbing.. I dont know wether to laugh or get angry at the precieved stupidity of the man.. lol
Old 11-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #129
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Sunday :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELdX-dMw0L8"]YouTube- Cat betrayed his Girlfriend !![/ame]
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:21 AM   #130
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

the kitty video made me sad... but also for some reason I got the impression that both the kitties were male.. so maybe a gay couple? or two male friends fighting over a femme kitty? who knows...
Old 11-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #131
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber.ducky View Post
the kitty video made me sad... but also for some reason I got the impression that both the kitties were male.. so maybe a gay couple? or two male friends fighting over a femme kitty? who knows...
I am sorry that video made you sad .... it was a joke .... I got it from FB ..... I have a feeling not to post anything with such a large audience here . It seems impossible not to step on someone's toes .Lesson learned .

sorry .... I cannot delete it now .

Vlasta
Old 11-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #132
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I am sorry that video made you sad .... it was a joke .... I got it from FB ..... I have a feeling not to post anything with such a large audience here . It seems impossible not to step on someone's toes .Lesson learned .

sorry .... I cannot delete it now .

Vlasta
I thought it clever has hell and made me laugh....great post!
Old 11-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #133
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
I thought it clever has hell and made me laugh....great post!
thank you ... I didn't mean to offend anyone ... my friends were thinking it was funny too .

have a great and relaxing Sunday
Old 11-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #134
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
thank you ... I didn't mean to offend anyone ... my friends were thinking it was funny too .

have a great and relaxing Sunday
oh dont worry about my toes.. it was funny.. just made me sad... I am a big girl and I am an adult.. I know you didn't do it to intentionally hurt me... besides you know just because one person doesn't like something doesn't mean everyone isn't going to like it... and you so didn't offend me... no worries okies?! I didn't mean to make you feel bad in anyway! you have a great Sunday.. and Early Happy Holidays!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #135
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is my 100th post.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #136
Eddie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't matter
Relationship Status:
Meh

Location: Why is it hot in here and what am I doing in this hand basket
Eddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST ReputationEddie Has the BEST Reputation

I love my little space heater
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I want to play jacks. The urge is growing and it's very irritating. As if I could lock up work and go across town to various stores, looking for a simple game of jacks to play. Or could I........

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #138
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I have seen this before....on FB, I think....it is ~without a doubt~one of THE funniest videos I have ever seen! Thanks for posting it here!

~Diva

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #139
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I have seen this before....on FB, I think....it is ~without a doubt~one of THE funniest videos I have ever seen! Thanks for posting it here!

~Diva

I was cracking up on this ... only thing it's missing it's U-Haul in the backround ... I got it from FB from J ...I forgot her screen name.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:57 AM   #140
Niteshift

How Do You Identify?:
Butch woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Hers

Niteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST ReputationNiteshift Has the BEST Reputation
Default cat betrayal video

That was freaking awesome. Been kinda moping around here at work tonight and that made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself. Thanks!!!
Niteshift is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff