Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-28-2023, 12:09 PM   #7161
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

"From the time I walked in to the time I walked out it was only two hours. No pain whatsoever."

That's a comfort to hear. Glad it went so well for you.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 06:34 PM   #7162
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Like I need a road trip
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2023, 07:38 PM   #7163
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Dirty. I swallowed my political views to keep peace with a customer and I'm very bothered by it. More so than usual, anyway.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2023, 10:01 AM   #7164
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Deeply sad, and tired, yet unable to sleep due to troubled thoughts. I'm grieving and going through all the motions, like preparing for the celebration of life memorial service, and responding to phone calls and texts. I'm also cleaning my house like crazy, and I'm exhausted when I drop into bed at 8 pm. I'm so, so thankful for all the people who have contacted me with offers of comfort and support. I have shamelessly and gratefully accepted their help, delegating tasks like a pro.

I'm hanging in there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2023, 02:11 PM   #7165
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm feeling pretty good today.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2023, 06:54 AM   #7166
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,603 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I’m feeling amazed! I had my second cataract surgery. amazed! I had my second cataract surgery. Now both eyes can see perfectly, except for reading! I still have a lot of floaters, really big bold black floaters in my left eye, but my right eye is completely clear. I’m still amazed that after 60 years of wearing glasses, I only have to wear them now to read!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2023, 10:27 AM   #7167
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default On the road to recovery

Really good. So glad I got both knees replaced.

Had the left knee replaced 10 weeks ago today and the right one replaced 3 weeks ago today. Stitches/bandages have been removed and am going to out-patient therapy. I drive myself to PT. It’s 3 blocks away and I only take Tylenol (no cannabis nor Percocet) before driving. So far, so good.

They used the Mako Protocol to replace both knees and I’m amazed at how well things went. With both knees I was released from the hospital the next day. I had neighbors and family to help when I was released from the hospital after replacing the left knee, but I was able to take care of myself without any help after replacing the right knee. I had in-home PT for the first two weeks and outpatient after that.

I start and end the day by elevating my feet above my heart for one hour. That helps to keep the swelling down. And I ice the left knee throughout the day.

It is wonderful to take a shower without losing my balance. My knees were so knocked that I had to negotiate how to stand erry damn time I got in the shower or stood on my weight scale! No more, baby.

I’ve lost about 15 lbs because I cannot eat when I’m on the pain pills. I try to have at least a bowl of soup and a green smoothie when on the pain pills. I’m not concerned there’s any underlying condition. I know my body pretty well and everything is working as it should. I’ll see the surgeon at the end of the month and will discuss with him.

I still miss riding my bike and am looking forward to riding again after my PT approves it.

Things could be worse.

Old 05-09-2023, 01:37 PM   #7168
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,459 Times in 740 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Pretty darn good but I bet Donnie is pale white and crying. It's all downhill for you now Donnie.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2023, 01:42 PM   #7169
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,103 Times in 5,113 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Fair to middlin', fair to middlin'.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2023, 10:53 PM   #7170
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tired, stiff and sore but the excercise was good for me.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2023, 08:19 AM   #7171
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,075 Times in 8,585 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Good. Had PT this morning. The two people I work with are very good. Most times I feel better when I leave PT than when I arrived and the good feelings last. Surgeon and PTs are please with the progress. I'm a bit impatient and want things to hurry along.

I still have swelling and numbness, but not much pain. It took me awhile to get used to the numbness. I couldn't even touch it at first. Now I can massage it and I do that a few times a day.

I alternate riding my bike and walking, and have just started walking up stairs. I haven't walked up a flight of stairs in years and now I'm really, really feeling it in my glutes each time I climb the stairs.

The weirdest thing is when I get an itch in a numb area. I scratch, but it doesn't help. Ugh. That almost drove me cray-cray a couple weeks ago, but it's not so bad now.

Overall, I'm good.

Old 06-02-2023, 05:47 PM   #7172
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Small. Very, very small.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2023, 08:48 PM   #7173
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling.

I will be fit into a hyperbaric chamber Monday. My brother is coming to take me.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 05:08 PM   #7174
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,370 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just finished gentle Yoga...now it's dinner..Swiss Chard is steaming & thinking of adding pasta & cherry tomatoes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 09:27 PM   #7175
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ouch. I did too much this weekend.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2023, 09:40 PM   #7176
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Sucker punched. My husband just told me we have a leak in the upstairs bathroom. Well….THAT’S gonna cost!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2023, 09:29 PM   #7177
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Sad. It's Pride Month and the stories that have popped up on my feed lately are about our members being attacked. At parades. At local government meetings. At work.

We're not safe anywhere and it feels like the good no longer outweighs the bad.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2023, 04:26 PM   #7178
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default How are you feeling?

Not very good at all.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 10:12 AM   #7179
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,984 Times in 9,936 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm feeling blessed and well cared for and loved up (properly).

I truly feel I am the luckiest girl in the world.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2023, 06:30 PM   #7180
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

It’s not even the middle of June, and I’ve been grossly insulted by stupid jokes about Juneteenth and pride month by two of my local friends on Facebook. I had no idea, but either one of them were capable of such actions, let alone belief system. Both of them said that he didn’t mean anything by it, but they were just jokes.

I am feeling insulted, frustrated, just disappointed, and betrayed. I publicly lit into them.

These people know who I am and everything I stand for. Why did they think they could be my friends? Do they think, seriously think, that I want to be friends with people who held beliefs like this? Did they not see the harm they do by telling jokes like this, and passing them off as innocent because they’re “just jokes”?
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: