Old 09-24-2010, 01:11 PM   #4101
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Car show and of course visiting with Nannie tomorrow

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #4102
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I am to far away. I need to be closer.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #4103
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I really miss playing my Wii with tough competition.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #4104
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
hi sylvie

This is how i do it:

when you're at youtube, copy the code (in the address bar at the top of the screen) after the = sign and and up to the & if there is one.

ex: htt.p://www..you.tube..com/watch?v=k69GW5DYu00

i would copy this part: k69GW5DYu00

In the thread, click on youtube at the top of the reply box and paste the code into that box.

Sometimes it's a little more complicated, but just kinda play around and you'll get it

ht.tp://www..youtube.com/watch?v=MiCCcOP3ay4&feature=channel

copy this part: MiCCcOP3ay4

i always hit "preview" before i submit to make sure it's gonna work

Good luck!

Thank you!!!! I love how you explained that. I've never been able to figure it out either. Finally I got it. Thanks!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #4105
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

That mine and The Boy's tummies aren't feeling very good. Hopeing I didn't catch what she had and bring it home. I gotz places to be tomorrow.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #4106
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
That mine and The Boy's tummies aren't feeling very good. Hopeing I didn't catch what she had and bring it home. I gotz places to be tomorrow.
Don't blame me. Blame the fish...

Please don't get sick...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 08:53 PM   #4107
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm both excited and nervous about next week, because it could be My first T shot on friday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:40 AM   #4108
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

now that I am feeling better and I am going to be able to go out into the real world again next week, I was checking out my "supplies"...make up, clothes, jewelry. I am in bad bad need of a hair cut. I get my hair cut 3 times a year...and I missed one! And my mascara is old and all my nail polishes are now gummy from age, and most of them are almost empty anyways. My jewelry is fine. I have certain pieces I love to wear ...like 5 of them. Yet I have 3 jewelry boxes! LOL.

Judging from how my body has shifted since I had my surgery, I am going to need all new bottom seperates. I couldnt wear anything that bound me even in the slightest around my waist because of how umcomfortable it was. So all my clothes were about a half a size or an entire size larger than i would normally have worn. Now I would need clothes at least a size smaller..if not 2 sizes. And in another month and a half, I am going to need at least 3 to 4 sizes smaller. Nothing...even my undies...wont fit.

Which is YAY! Good! But living on the budget I have...how am I going to do the immediate needs, let alone the near future ones?

smiling...what a sweet delimma this has caused. Not complaining at all even tho it is a real worry for me.

And once all my pain is gone, I cant wait to break open my box that has all my fancy bras and corsets! I havent been able to wear them for about 3, maybe even 4 years. The underwires and stayes (sp?) were tortureous on me before. Now I know why. But they wont be....::::warm joyful blushing smile:::::
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 06:50 AM   #4109
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I really miss playing Pin Ball on the Wii

Hope Santa sends me the Collections lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 AM   #4110
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
now that I am feeling better and I am going to be able to go out into the real world again next week, I was checking out my "supplies"...make up, clothes, jewelry. I am in bad bad need of a hair cut. I get my hair cut 3 times a year...and I missed one! And my mascara is old and all my nail polishes are now gummy from age, and most of them are almost empty anyways. My jewelry is fine. I have certain pieces I love to wear ...like 5 of them. Yet I have 3 jewelry boxes! LOL.

Judging from how my body has shifted since I had my surgery, I am going to need all new bottom seperates. I couldnt wear anything that bound me even in the slightest around my waist because of how umcomfortable it was. So all my clothes were about a half a size or an entire size larger than i would normally have worn. Now I would need clothes at least a size smaller..if not 2 sizes. And in another month and a half, I am going to need at least 3 to 4 sizes smaller. Nothing...even my undies...wont fit.

Which is YAY! Good! But living on the budget I have...how am I going to do the immediate needs, let alone the near future ones?

smiling...what a sweet delimma this has caused. Not complaining at all even tho it is a real worry for me.

And once all my pain is gone, I cant wait to break open my box that has all my fancy bras and corsets! I havent been able to wear them for about 3, maybe even 4 years. The underwires and stayes (sp?) were tortureous on me before. Now I know why. But they wont be....::::warm joyful blushing smile:::::
Softness, I had a similar problem. It was suggested to me to check out a couple of Goodwill stores especially those near and in high end neighborhoods. Wow! Tops and sweaters for $3.79, jeans for $4.99...great prices. There were designer and high end mall brands and many in new or nearly new condition. There were items with the store tags still on them too. I got a nice collection of 4 tops for under $20.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #4111
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

The Cowboi seems to be very lonely today............
Old 09-25-2010, 03:31 PM   #4112
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the hello kitty clock on queerbay....
Old 09-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #4113
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Alabama and Texas are both getting their heinies whipped right now.
And I hope they both lose BIG TIME.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #4114
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Alabama and Texas are both getting their heinies whipped right now.
And I hope they both lose BIG TIME.
How'd that work out with Alabama?

Huh? Huh?

:superior face smiley:

<There's a reason the helmet's red.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:27 PM   #4115
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I sure could eat a pizza right now..........dieting sucks.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:36 PM   #4116
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Circus Peanut Pimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
I sure could eat a pizza right now..........dieting sucks.
Stay strong! Someone needs to and that someone is not me, so I vote for you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #4117
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

camping.....damn I hate I have to work for a living

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #4118
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Stay strong! Someone needs to and that someone is not me, so I vote for you.

So far, so good.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #4119
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
How'd that work out with Alabama?

Huh? Huh?

:superior face smiley:

<There's a reason the helmet's red.

Ok...ok.........let's just wait til next week. They're gonna get their clocks cleaned real good one of these weeks.

Then you'll be whistlin' out the other side of your mouth.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #4120
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

So incredibly tired, but happy for seeing all my friends at last nights investigation.
I really need to get out of the habit of not sleeping now, it's getting old.
I miss sleep.