stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Butches and their bodyhair

How do you guys feel about your bodyhair? I myself LOVE my hair! I'm hairy like a Sasquatch.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #2
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Not so much, I like to be pretty smooth and trimmed... except for my head of course which is usually kind of scruffy looking... lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind body hair

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind body hair, but I am obssessessive about my facial hair. I tweeze my whiskers everyday, but I keep forgetting to buy a nose hair trimmer though ouch!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #5
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hair Yee, Hair Yee...

I was/am self conscious of mine all my life. Between overacted hormones, my Italian descent and having PCOS (which also causes excessive body/facial hair) I'm tripled whammied. I go for hair laser removal every month for a few areas on my face and under my chin. Painful for my delicate skin, but well worth it.

My wife tells me I overract about it because it's not as bad as I make it out to be. But it still sucks having all this.

I hate having to shave often (especially in the Summer). I normally like to keep nice and trimmed. It doesn't matter if I shave my legs cuz it starts to grow back overnight like an 5 o'clock shadow and i'm stubbly the next day.

The Winter I let it go moreso than the norm (unless I have a dr. appt) then I'll "manicure" myself.

Glenn, I have the nose clippers and they're pretty good. I used to pluck them out with a tweezer. You get used to the pain, but the trimmer is great.

Great thread Steph...

-S-
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5398

The above thread is pretty similar to this thread. IJS and I posted there. Not so sure I want to read a bunch of threads about body hair either.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation

ruffy-most of the posts in that thread are by male IDers. I ID as female, so IMO the threads can coexist.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,263 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

If you're female ID'd, why did you start the thread by asking 'How do you guys feel about your body hair'?

Just curious.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Red face

Words-Sorry, I was using "guys" in the more familiarial sense.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #11
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Hmm Let's see, I think I would rather read another butch cock check post than another thread about how butches feel about their body hair.

I hope there isn't going to be 85 pages about butch hair. lol

edit to add, Oh by the way, I like my butch hair

Guy-

While you clearly are having an issue around the forums in the last couple of days, I have been abundantly clear about the fact that the next person who brought drama from the BC thread to other parts of the forums would get a time-out.

I caught the "meat" post in the other thread and now this.

Because you have been unwilling to abide by our TOS and continued requests to stop the drama, you are now on a 30-day time-out.

During that time, you are not to access our resources in any way, make another screen name to circumvent the system, or access the personal spaces of the Moderators or Admins. If you choose to ignore this warning, your time-out will become permanent.

I would strongly advise that you take that time to cool off and think about ways to contribute in a more positive manner.

Thanks,
Medusa
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not female-identified. I lean mostly to the male spectrum, though I am more genderqueer or third-gendered than anything.

With that said:

I'm temperamental about my body hair. I always shave my pubic hair, but my legs and armpits are iffy. I am shaven more often than not, simply because I have very sensitive skin and once the hair grows, I start getting itchy rashes. Sometimes, I get lazy or apathetic, though.

One of the reasons I don't want to go on testosterone is because I'd grow a massive amount of body hair (all the men in my family are hairy). I would hate that and most likely get waxed or lasered.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #13
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

So I have to shave my face every day and I get 5 o'clock shadow every day. I don't mind the facial hair but what I want to know is for those of us who shave their faces, what type of razor do you use? I'm interested to see what you all think works and what does not.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:16 PM   #14
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I have to shave my face every day, mostly my chin and upper lip. I use a bic razor. I don't get fancy. I shave other places (except pubic area) sporadically. I used to be very hairy but since menopause the hair on my legs, underarms, etc. have decreased and my face has increased. Sometimes, depending on where I am going, I shave two times a day just to be smooth.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #15
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

I shave my face every day or I will have a 5 oclock shadow also. I don't have hair much at all on my legs or under my arms. The only thing I make sure I do is shave my face so my wife doesn't get whisker burn on her tenderness and softness *S*
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #16
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Aside from the face, I shave everything else as I feel like it. Razor burn can be a bitch.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #17
AnAwkwardAccident

How Do You Identify?:
Trans*
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Married

AnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST ReputationAnAwkwardAccident Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't shaved my legs in about 3 years. I shave my armpits about once a week.
AnAwkwardAccident is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnAwkwardAccident For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #18
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I need a weedwhacker... I have more hair than my brothers...
Like a Hobbit! Well maybe not that extreme but pretty dang close
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 12:49 PM   #19
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

I love my body hair and feel it is one of my most attractive features. I feel confident showing it off. It took me years to feel that way so now I embrace it even more.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butcher For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #20
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Not butch but they don't have a thread like this in the transzone so here is my response. I don't shave my pits or face, but I do shave my legs now and then. I usually have really dark hair but as I have gotten older the hair is lighter. So less shaving but for family sake, I do shave the stache for special occasions.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyhair