MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Collector of art

<- is not a collector of shoes, your statement does not compute!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't know about you but I'd say anyone that has ever wore a hat Fitted or Not... it's happened.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

ok then the same reason some collect art. my hats are art too!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #24
AnnRkey

How Do You Identify?:
As Myself

AnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST ReputationAnnRkey Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Yes, I would have to agree, I pick certain hats with certain outfits. I would also happen to disagree with the comment in comparing shoes with femmes, caps with bois......I love Shoes...i mean the shoes gotta match the cap..and vice versa..it just makes sense that way...
AnnRkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnnRkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #25
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=tantalizingfemme;651409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post

Freak!

Why would you buy a hat to never wear!?? Yanno they collect dust, maybe even dust mites!

[/QUOTE

OMG... you all have no idea... Is it a wonder that we still live in our own homes? After three years? And we only live 15 miles apart? lol
You suck. <big kisses>

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #26
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Hats for boys are like shoes for girls !

Stoney I say you get TWO ...
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day..........

I know plenty of sports dyke lesbians.....not butch, not boy, not boi.....who would not be without their baseball caps and visors.

The statement struck me as hetero-normative/sexist.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #27
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I am a documented shoe whore and a documented hat whore. More a hat whore for sure. I don't know as I have ever bumped into my girl with the bill of my hat. I couldn't begin to guess how many hats I have.

"I can tell you that I take my hat off for one thing and one thing only."
Burt Reynolds....Smokey and the Bandit

If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house.

For me my hat bill is like my feet when dancing I am aware of where it is.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #28
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house. -- blade

my dog responds to me putting on my hat. she's knows i'm going outside. she wants to go.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #29
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house. -- blade

my dog responds to me putting on my hat. she's knows i'm going outside. she wants to go.
My dog does that when I put on sneakers, but sneakers only, no other shoe. This is because he is brilliant and is aware that Daddy rarely wears sneakers for anything besides the things he (the dog), gets to participate in (physical outdoor activities).

Brilliant, I tell you. Just brilliant is my boy.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #30
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day...........

Right. Butches/ guys have lots o shoes too! Can't have too many to match outfits and hats.

I def throw on a hat when I jump out of bed to walk the dog or run to the store. Hey, it' takes time to comb my hair!

ok , back to hats !! how many like to sport the sunglasses on the bill of the hat?? me, me !! .. that is when I'm not wearing my reg. glasses.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #31
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day..........

I know plenty of sports dyke lesbians.....not butch, not boy, not boi.....who would not be without their baseball caps and visors.

The statement struck me as hetero-normative/sexist.
Well, I was trying to make a joke ... Sorry I offended you and others with my off color remark...I am hardly sexist by any means ...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #32
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Well, I was trying to make a joke ... Sorry I offended you and others with my off color remark...I am hardly sexist by any means ...
I am not offended. Why on earth would you think I was offended? I also never said you were sexist. I said the statement struck me as hetero-normative and sexist.

I pointed out I am butch, am a shoe whore and am not particularly fond of hats. I also pointed out that hats are not gender specific, particularly baseball caps.

It irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific and general) would interpret my statements as me being offended. Note I said irritated..........not offended.

It also irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific) would use the lame ass excuse of 'it's a joke' to attempt to explain away a hetero-normative and sexist statement. Note I said irritated.....not offended.

And me being irritated is on me, not you. The only thing on you is for you to think about what you said and the lame excuse you offered for it.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #33
ValentineTomboy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

ValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST ReputationValentineTomboy Has the BEST Reputation

I wear a baseball cap pretty much everyday. NY Yankees cap to be exact. I have a huge collection. And yes I have done the forehead tapping with the bill of my hat...but I think it makes for a little silly moment, nothing to be embarrassed about Also have the rockin' collection of kick's (sneakers)
Old 04-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #34
Daktari

All sorts of hats with peaks, bills and brims can cause the same collision of hattage and faceage I've found.

Another hat wearer here but actually not a baseball cap amongst the three figure collection of chapeau.

One day I'll find a baseball hat that's got a personal significance and might possibly wear it.

Suggestions for a significant baseball cap welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 01:13 AM   #35
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

She will knock my cap off before we smoosh.It's better than getting my block knocked off if i hit her in the nose with it.She's about the only one who can do that and live to tell about it.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:31 AM   #36
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I have 2 caps I really like. One is fitted the other is not. Fitted hats are friggin expensive so the one I have is of my favorite minor league baseball team. The non fitted hat is from a local brewery I love.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #37
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Yes this has happened to me before, so you aren't alone.

I have maybe 5 fitted caps, 2 cowboy hats and the other caps have the straps in the back.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:50 PM   #38
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

I have a different angle,

My tomboy daughter who is never seen without a snapback has been trained by her Mama to lift the peak when she comes in for a kiss.....{cus Mama got sick of getting bumped by it !

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #39
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
I have a different angle,

My tomboy daughter who is never seen without a snapback has been trained by her Mama to lift the peak when she comes in for a kiss.....{cus Mama got sick of getting bumped by it !

DC
LOL I have heard that before! That's why I wear my fitted cap backwards!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2017, 08:13 PM   #40
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

I still wear my fitted caps backwards! to me it looks much more butchy LOL