stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Men's underwear

For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
For the butches here who wear men's undies, when did you start wearing them? I started at the beginning of HS. After a week or so, my dad noticed his underwear supply was running low. He asked me about it, and I admitted I had been bogarting them. He took me shopping that weekend, and I bought a couple packs of boxer-briefs. Threw out my panties.
It's been a long long time, at least 18 years or so now I think. I purchased my own. I started out wearing regular boxers and occasional boxer briefs. Now I'm more about the boxer briefs because I like they way they feel.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Maverick

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
they/them
Relationship Status:
encumbered

Maverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST ReputationMaverick Has the BEST Reputation

I finally started about a year ago. I go between boxer briefs and boxers. I find the boxer briefs too hot in the summer. I don't like regular boxers so I wear ones made out of a material similar to t-shirts..not sure what it is but i buy them at Kohl's and they are their store brand. They make me feel sexy and comfortable.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maverick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Me & Uncle Sam...both in men's underwear

Funny enough I guess, I first started wearing boxers while in the Army. I hated the way my BDUs (camo pants) felt against the inside of my thighs and so bought them b/c they came down lower...O M G, why hadn't I figured that out before?! Went right back down to the PX and bought up a supply, threw out my girl underwear and never looked back. That was about 22 years ago....

Now I'm all about the boxerbriefs--they feel great ! Mostly I wear Calvin Kleins, Armani, Diesel and American Eagle. (they're cheaper online !)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #5
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Depending on the season and the company I am keeping,

I always wear either these colored Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs

or these colored Hanes briefs,

with a white Hanes V-neck t-shirt,

or a white Hanes wife-pleaser,

all probably from Target or Walmart, all probably bought on sale.

I doubt that I'd buy Calvin Klein or any designer stuff at this point, not for underwear.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

In my mid 20's .. i bought boxers first then got tighty whities and now I'm more about Hanes boxer briefs and sometimes boxers depending if I'm packing, etc..

I have ashirts also and tshirts (white) and black muscle shirts and Hanes is my choice with those too.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I like shopping at Under Gear...my mail man probably thinks not so highly of me (cause the catalogs are a little revealing) but love how everything I have ever gotten from them fits ...

Oh yeah...started in college.

Last edited by Tcountry; 08-18-2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: forgot when started....lol
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I started wearing long leged boxers years ago..so long ago I can't put a date to it.I found some at the store where mom workes so I got them a cost,it made lots of diffrents on how I felt in jeans when rideing horses cause I didnt get as much of a rash in the hot weather.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Warning: possible derail...

I do not wear men's underwear but I FULLY SUPPORT and APPRECIATE all of you who do. Yummy-nothing sexier.

(And I like Riley in the boxer briefs from Aeropostale)

Old 08-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #10
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I started wearing them since my early 30s for me but it was a transitional thing. I went from the female nether-region wear - to comando - to boxer briefs. I had and have regular boxers but don't care for them nearly as much. It was more of a novelty thing to say I had them but when the boxer briefs were designed I started using them. I like the way boxer briefs hug my thighs and support my package.

Last edited by jac; 08-19-2012 at 12:09 AM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 03:28 AM   #11
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Guess I'm the newbie here....I have worm boxers and tees to bed for years...but, when I discovered my calling and packing - seemed I needed to change the undies...now and for about a year or so, I have been experimenting...for now I'm a briefs boi....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #12
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I have no idea when I started wearing men's undies. I am normally commando, but when I do wear boxers it is regular old boxers. Tried boxer briefs and did not like them nor do I like briefs.

I love the 'wife pleaser' ..........gonna start using that name..........wear one most of the time and in different colors....I will also wear v-necked tshirts in different colors.....I am known for stripping down to my wife-pleaser when dancing
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #13
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Boxers for yearrrrrss no likey the briefs.
V-necks when I can find them.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #14
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I started in highschool ... I played field hockey, you know back then, they made us wear kilts.. well I REFUSED to wear that spanks thingy and I begged the coach to let me wear boxers underneath. And during ice hockey season, I wore boxers under my gear..

fast foward several years, I dated a girl.. she was like.. you wear regular girl underwear..I said nothing and threw away all of my girl underwear and have worn boxers ever since.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
InkSlinger
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Jake Tulane, et al

InkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST ReputationInkSlinger Has the BEST Reputation

I might have started wearing boxer briefs "by mistake" (for lack of a better explaination). I knew I hated wearing girls panties. So one year while school clothes shopping I asked (ok BEGGED) my Mom if I could have some Batman boxer briefs. Being open minded as she is, she replied "I do not see why not". That sealed the deal for me. I loved them !!!!! They felt so comfortable and so "me".

So to this day I wear boxer briefs. I have never worn boxers or tighty whities. The brands I prefer are Hanes (the type that come midway down the thigh and do not move up when putting jeans or shorts on) on a daily basis. When dressing up I tend to go with Hilfiger with a lighter fabric which compliments the lighter fabric of my dress/suit pants.

Again as another post commented on - when packing I wear a boxer brief that is comfortable depending on the package I am using at the time.
InkSlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to InkSlinger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #16
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I wear Hanes boxer briefs.. I like solid colors and stripes have been wearing Hanes boxer briefs since they came out. Before that I wore boxers,though I didnt enjoy how the legs always rode up Im so glad they started making boxer briefs.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #17
arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married to Lisalysa

arcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputationarcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fish View Post
Funny enough I guess, I first started wearing boxers while in the Army. I hated the way my BDUs (camo pants) felt against the inside of my thighs and so bought them b/c they came down lower...O M G, why hadn't I figured that out before?! Went right back down to the PX and bought up a supply, threw out my girl underwear and never looked back. That was about 22 years ago....

Now I'm all about the boxerbriefs--they feel great ! Mostly I wear Calvin Kleins, Armani, Diesel and American Eagle. (they're cheaper online !)
I started wearing boxers also in the army in the 80's...I was at training school in deep south in the heat of the summer and damn it! I don't know how to but this gingerly, so I am just going to say it..sometimes you really want the sweat to roll way from your junk! I buried my those girlie undies somewhere in Little Rock with my e tool!
arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #18
Kameela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Kameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST ReputationKameela Has the BEST Reputation
Default A bit of a confession...

OK, I identify as a queer femme, and most of the time I wear boy shorts but there is the odd time where you may catch me in boxers.

gotta love them boxers!
Old 08-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcstriker View Post
I started wearing boxers also in the army in the 80's...I was at training school in deep south in the heat of the summer and damn it! I don't know how to but this gingerly, so I am just going to say it..sometimes you really want the sweat to roll way from your junk! I buried my those girlie undies somewhere in Little Rock with my e tool!
OMG YES !!

Summers in the South in BDUs just suck!
(I still have some gravel from Ft. Jackson embedded in my ass ! Drill SGT Smith I'm looking at you...)

Even worse? Summers in the Middle East in full combat gear....ugh, boxer briefs saved my skin. (yeah yeah, but it's a dry heat! very funny :-)
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #20
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

this kind of thing?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post: