Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Femme Zone

The Femme Zone For all things "Femme"

Old 08-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #101
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,369 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Morning, all. Haven't had the first cup yet. TOns to do today preparing for a fun evening. But right now i'd prefer to loll around all day and watch old episodes of NCIS.

Have a great Saturday.

(June, what were you thinkin? )
Old 08-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #102
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Hello ladies! I'm unpacking and setting up a new household! Staying inside out of this infernal Texas heat! I hope you all are having a great weekend!
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #103
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by leFemmeEmpressM View Post
Hello ladies! I'm unpacking and setting up a new household! Staying inside out of this infernal Texas heat! I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Hope you are staying cool. We live in Corpus Christi and the heat has been unbearable this month. It didn't get super hot until late July.
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2011, 07:21 PM   #104
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

It has been the same way here in Orlando, FL. I am hoping Mother Nature, brings an early Fall for us...

Have a good night and a great Sunday!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
Hope you are staying cool. We live in Corpus Christi and the heat has been unbearable this month. It didn't get super hot until late July.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #105
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

It's not morning here even on the west coast, but good morning anyway. i have had that first cup -- thank the gods.

Hoping everyone has a lovely Sunday.

BTW, so glad i didn't stay home and watch NCIS. i had a lovely night last night. You know, sometimes you feel too old or busy or whatever to party, but then when you get out and do it, you realize that you NEEDED it.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #106
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I went power walking and then came home to watch a few episodes of, "The First 48", on NetFlix lastnight.

Have a great day,

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #107
Red Dirt Girl

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
PrincessPrettyPants, please.
Relationship Status:
Excellent.

Red Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST ReputationRed Dirt Girl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi girls. Just joining in the thread to meet and greet. I don't really have any 'off-line' femme friends -feminine friends, yes; femme friends, no - in my world and it sure would be nice to fill that void.

(No void-filling pressure implied, just hoping to maybe meet some new friends!)
Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #108
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone, I too hope to find some good friends here.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #109
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ladies! (And not so ladies)

I'm excited to spend a lil femme time enjoying getting to know some of you better, and just getting to know some of you period!

*making self at home on the sofa*

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #110
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hello, Neighbor to the North. I think you will. Just be yourself and get to know people

Thanks neighbor to the south!
Old 08-20-2011, 07:27 AM   #111
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great weekend, Ladies!

Zimmy
Old 08-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #112
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,815 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sister femmes! Hello:)

It's been a while since I dropped in here! Hope you are all well.

I went out to dinner with some straight female friends last night. I always enjoy the comfort level with other femmes and even if they talk about males instead of females, there is always a bond for me with femmes.

Now, if a couple of lesbian butches were thrown into the mix-out the window the comfort level would have gone (due to sexual attraction).

I hope that all of you have a great weekend!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #113
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Good (late) evening ladies,

How are you? Me? I'm fine except I'm missing my lady at the moment because I'm out of town so I thought I'd drop in and say howdy to all you beautiful women in here I hope the weekend is going well for you all, it is for me, I just returned from a BBQ, I'm stuffed! Now I'm sitting on the back porch smoking a cigar, one of my relaxing moments of the evening (yea a femme that smokes a stogie), and playing on the computer, as I listen to the light rain fall (I'm under a window shed that's blocking the rain). That's all for now. Time for a shower!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 01:56 AM   #114
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Hello. Hope it's a fun Saturday night. i am le tired.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #115
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning wonderful Femme sisters. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy your day today!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #116
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Ladies,

Have a great Sunday! I am looking forward to the reunion in October and the road trip that I will be taking with some friends from Florida...I am going to be postcard and souvenir shopping along the way.

Have a great Sunday and I am leaving the coffee pot on!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 08:16 AM   #117
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Good Morning!!!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #118
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning planet!!

Have a wonderful sunday! I am tired but going shopping!!!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #119
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning femme sisters how is everyone this morning!! I hope everyone has a great Sunday morning!!
Old 08-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #120
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a great day Ladies!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: