The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 09-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #1
W.A.J.Q.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine

W.A.J.Q. is on a distinguished road
Default How about butch and butch?

Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?
Is there any butches who only can feel attraction to other butches?

/R
W.A.J.Q. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to W.A.J.Q. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here's a thread for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post
Saw in the femme zone a thread about femme and femme relationships, bot how is it with butches?

/R
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...read.php?t=438

Edit: Ok, so just took a better look at the thread and it is talking in general about butch/butch desire, and not specific to your question. However, in case you missed it...there it is!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?

Last edited by DapperButch; 09-02-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: add on
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, maybe with DB. You do fuck their brains.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
Okay, maybe with DB. You do fuck their brains.
UUgh. I am not police-ing the threads. Having spent the better part of a week reading an intense thread in the lesbian zone. The gentleman were extremely respective of the space. I know you were teasing DB, maybe send him a rep. We should honor the Butch Zone as we ask the Butches
to honor our space.....fair is fair.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
Sparx1_1
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Bullied and silenced
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Timed-out - Deliberate abuse of site resources in public user notes and profile.

Sparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST ReputationSparx1_1 Has the BEST Reputation

I've known several butch/butch couples but I have rarely seen any acceptance of them from the butch/femme community.
Sparx1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparx1_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Ask MBE.

I don't date girls.

I love the male energy.

But now that I have a girl, I like that too. It was a 10 year lesson.

Butch/butch is hot. FTM/FTM is hot and I'm involved in one of those as well.

The energy is different, but equally intense.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Like Sparx mentioned, the couples are out there, but the acceptance is not. To be brutally honest, seeing butches with butches gets me going more than femmes with femmes. But that's just how my cuppa flows.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #8
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am accepting of anyone loving anyone..so long as it is of age, consenting adults..."live and let live" is how I try to be....and I don't judge anyone for whom they love, or how they identify....while I may not always "understand " all the different dynamics, I DO respect them! I agree with Gemme & some others...it is HOT! People loving people!!! Yayyyyy
Old 10-23-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
musicman

How Do You Identify?:
NA

musicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputationmusicman Has the BEST Reputation
Default My thoughts

For me personally, I am a butch who loves and adores femmes.As the saying goes, It takes all kinds to make this world of ours go around.

If you really think about it, butch on butch or femme on femme is the truest form of the definition of same sex.
musicman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to musicman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post

If you really think about it, butch on butch or femme on femme is the truest form of the definition of same sex.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #11
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman View Post
I would suggest it is the same gender, not the same sex. There are female/woman identified butches and most femmes identify as female/women (in my experience). < tipping hat>

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #12
untangle

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever works
Relationship Status:
single

untangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputation

I have always told myself that you fall in love with whom you fall in love with regardless of their gender. So far, the people I have fallen in love with have been female. While I have dated both sides of the butch/femme spectrum, I do have a preference for more of the butch side. I don’t really like to identify myself as a soft butch, but it’s what people tell me. From what I have seen before, it seems butch/butch relationships are almost considered taboo in the LGBT community.
So, with that, I think this is another awesome thread!
untangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to untangle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
Ask MBE.

I don't date girls.

I love the male energy.

But now that I have a girl, I like that too. It was a 10 year lesson.

Butch/butch is hot. FTM/FTM is hot and I'm involved in one of those as well.

The energy is different, but equally intense.
I have to say that this energy is something I have never witnessed before Damon and is the most erotic and sensual thing I have ever seen. It is the very essence of Damon's core. Do I feel threatened by that? absolutely not. It is definitely something I would never ask Damon to live without. I know that I can not fulfill every single part of him. I wouldnt want to take that part away from him.

Besides, I agree with Gemme, butch/butch, FTM/FTM is hot. And.... well.... I have always said I benefit from the sexual energy that Damon gets from that dynamic.

the girl who is sleepy and headed to bed.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #14
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Look who is in a thread bumping mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.J.Q. View Post

/R
First pardon my intrusion into the Butch Zone I mean no disrespect and found no reason to duplicate the thread in the Trans Zone.
After all masculinity is masculinity just what end if the spectrum right?

Second forgive me for quoting a member that is timed out however the person did start this thread I am bumping tonight. After all I am asking the same question just with a more updated twist to it maybe.

For those of you that don't know me, my name is Alix or TBW works too. I id as a Trans mainly because it covers such a wide spectrum however technically I think as of this week I am actually a FtM since I have begun my transition. So yes I am male id and very masculine. Sometimes to much that it gets me in trouble in here or should I say not taking the time to word my posts correctly does.
My sexuality is Queer and for me that means I am pretty flexible on who I have relationships with and sex with.

So my question are there others that like myself are drawn to masculine energy and are masculine themself. Now for me it is not the only energy I am drawn to but damn do I miss it and boy is it hot with the right person. After all not all femmes catch my eye so not all butches, trams, ftms, and anything in between catches my eye.

So what say you Planet inhabitants...are you masculine and at least a part of you is drawn to other masculine energy. No matter the rest of the dynamic that is involved.

P.s. Forgive any typos I am after all on my phone

Last edited by LoyalWolfsBlade; 07-19-2013 at 10:28 PM.
LoyalWolfsBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #15
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

This comes to mind a favorite movie quote...

So what say you fussy britches *giggles*

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #16
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Bump again

Blame it on Dapper after al hy was the one that told me where this thread could be found
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #17
psykftm

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, healing

psykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputationpsykftm Has the BEST Reputation

Hellz yeah masculine energy is hot

I am attracted to both butches and ftm. In my case, I am absolutely oblivious to femmes. Like the time I was looking out my friends window all exited about the golden retriever outside, my friend looks and goes "what about the dogs owner...the one with the bikini?!" lol

I'm sooo shy around other butches though, can't even talk right and have a miserable time trying to think if I get them as a customer lol (I work at 7-11). Always makes my day though
psykftm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psykftm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 04:20 AM   #18
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

I feel annoyed that masculine/masculine pairings are not accepted as much. I like butches, femmes and sometimes other trans guys. It shouldn't be a big deal at all really. I have a valid place in this community too.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #19
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have local friends who would be defined as a butch on butch couple. Also, saw a lot of that in the army. Personally, it is not for me. I am a stone butch whose only sexual attraction is with the girly femmes - the ones who only enjoy being "done to" and lack all desires of "doing to."

I say to each individual - just be true to whatever is good and right for you in terms of sexual dynamics. I am respectful of others who are different from me in that aspect.

Edit: Need to add, the type femmes I am speaking of above, outside the bedroom, we share equally in the relationship. For instance, if we were married, she would probably be better in handling our finances and budget. (guess I am thinking about a particular woman now - very smart lady ... but that seems to hold true across the line, for me, anyway)

Sorry to have moved off topic and made it way too much about my preferences and ideas ... I thank the "someone" in advance - who will come in and set things back on track - carry on.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2013, 06:16 AM   #20
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
I have local friends who would be defined as a butch on butch couple. Also, saw a lot of that in the army. Personally, it is not for me. I am a stone butch whose only sexual attraction is with the girly femmes - the ones who only enjoy being "done to" and lack all desires of "doing to."

Edit: Need to add, the type femmes I am speaking of above, outside the bedroom, we share equally in the relationship.
Genuinely not trying to be confrontational but I'm not sure that this post rests comfortably with me i.e. maybe not intentional but my reading of it is that being "done to" is an element of being a "girly femme" and "doing to" is something of a polar opposite.

Also, whether someone is "done to" or "doing to" in the bedroom, why does that necessarily indicate a lack of equality in the bedroom ..... surely, if it's what both parties want, it is as equal in the bedroom as sharing equally in the relationship outside of the bedroom.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post: