Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Butch Zone

The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 AM   #61
mythy

How Do You Identify?:
silly buggar
Relationship Status:
single

mythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputation
Default all things butch

Owdo all if your from my part of the world which is cheshire england, I reckon all the femme ladies have jumped on a chara and buggered of to the seaside.
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:51 PM   #62
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

lol I'm sure there are femmes around England, mythy.
Welcome to the planet !
Old 03-17-2014, 02:37 PM   #63
anaisninja

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

anaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputationanaisninja Has the BEST Reputation

I'm over here in Seattle.
anaisninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anaisninja For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 02:43 PM   #64
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythy View Post
Owdo all if your from my part of the world which is cheshire england, I reckon all the femme ladies have jumped on a chara and buggered of to the seaside.
Nope, they're definitely not all on a charabanc bound for the seaside. There's may well a chap or two here with the donkeys and sandcastles though
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #65
mythy

How Do You Identify?:
silly buggar
Relationship Status:
single

mythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputationmythy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking owdo

Ta very glad for your input peeps, there are femme ladies hereabouts so ave bin told, but they are as numerous as rockin horse droppings
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mythy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #66
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythy View Post
Ta very glad for your input peeps, there are femme ladies hereabouts so ave bin told, but they are as numerous as rockin horse droppings
Oh aye! Like 'ens teefs an' rockin' 'orse shit! Even rarer them as like bein' called ladies!
So yer from beyond the Scouse House eh?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 06:32 PM   #67
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad you came in Daktari, I can barely understand the lingo, takes me a bit to "get it".
Old 03-18-2014, 08:32 AM   #68
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhenay View Post
I'm still feeling like there's some secret underground that I haven't found access yet.
[...]
The butch dating sites all seem to have the same local people on them. The lesbian groups I see online are mostly femme.
My lesbian friends seem to only know femme women.
I'm not the type to go to bars/clubs alone, and wondering really are there any available butches here?

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 PM   #69
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asari View Post
Welcome to the thread Asari.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #70
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
This thread is started for all of us that ID as lesbian butch to be able to see who the lesbian femmes are that love us, date us, partner with us, and support us as the butches we are. Where are you??? Come out come out where ever you are!!!!

I would also like to entertain a question in this thread as well. If you ID as lesbian butch or femme, do you enjoy having lesbian sex with your partner? What do you consider lesbian sex to mean to you by your own definitions.?

ps. I didn't see a thread for this on the site.

I'm loving this thread. I am another femme that just adores butch women. The world would be such a bleak place without all of the sexy butch women.
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #71
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverMe View Post
I'm loving this thread. I am another femme that just adores butch women. The world would be such a bleak place without all of the sexy butch women.
Welcome to the Planet and the thread, ForeverMe. Where abouts are you in Va? I've never been to Va, so tell us about it.
Of course, I'm in Texas. lol
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 AM   #72
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I find few who are into the bf life,I get the "i'm a lesbian,not a femme",all I can say is..o.k. then drop the subject.I do meet some really nice ladies,again the age thing become's an issue as many are in the 20 to 45 yro age bracket,just wait one of these day's they will be 66.Really I do understand where they are coming from but it still could be just a friendship,heck you can't have to many friends,besides I would like to have some shared interest that being closer in age will have.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 04:33 AM   #73
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Virginia

Quote:
Welcome to the Planet and the thread, ForeverMe. Where abouts are you in Va? I've never been to Va, so tell us about it.
Of course, I'm in Texas. lol
Thanks! I'm outside of Roanoke, so southwestern part of Virginia. Virginia is beautiful, mountainous, and usually mild in climate. Of course living in the South has it's drawbacks, but truly for a southern area this is a very accepting area. Oddly there is a very high gay population as well, so that's a nice touch. Definitely worth the trip for those that have never been here.

I've been to Texas, but only 1 time several years ago. I was visiting a friend in Paris and stayed for about a week. It was not a very welcoming area, so I've just never been back. I did spend awhile traveling and sight seeing after I left her place and truly enjoyed the trip. I have to say that I wish we had a local barbecue shack around here, as she had near her house.
The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 04:45 AM   #74
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I find few who are into the bf life,I get the "i'm a lesbian,not a femme",all I can say is..o.k. then drop the subject.I do meet some really nice ladies,again the age thing become's an issue as many are in the 20 to 45 yro age bracket,just wait one of these day's they will be 66.Really I do understand where they are coming from but it still could be just a friendship,heck you can't have to many friends,besides I would like to have some shared interest that being closer in age will have.
I find that really odd, the "I'm a lesbian, not a femme" statement. Do these people not understand that you can be both? I strongly identify as a femme lesbian. Of course many lesbians are not femmes, but there is nothing barring being both.

I find that in my area there are more 18-25 year old lesbians than probably any other age bracket. It makes it a little tougher to find friends or anyone with common interests. I'd love to still be 25, but I guess we can't go backwards.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #75
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We do have a Virginia forum..

Best of luck!

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...853#post900853

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #76
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverMe View Post
Thanks! I'm outside of Roanoke, so southwestern part of Virginia. Virginia is beautiful, mountainous, and usually mild in climate. Of course living in the South has it's drawbacks, but truly for a southern area this is a very accepting area. Oddly there is a very high gay population as well, so that's a nice touch. Definitely worth the trip for those that have never been here.

I've been to Texas, but only 1 time several years ago. I was visiting a friend in Paris and stayed for about a week. It was not a very welcoming area, so I've just never been back. I did spend awhile traveling and sight seeing after I left her place and truly enjoyed the trip. I have to say that I wish we had a local barbecue shack around here, as she had near her house.
That sounds beautiful. I know my sister lives near Bristol TN, so not sure what part of Va she is near, but it's beautiful up there too. I've seen Va not far from her where she bought a second house, the back yard opened up to a Va property line. And it's very pretty there. Next time I take mom to see my sister, I"ll have to ask her to take us on a drive through the area and down into Va if she can, so mom and I can see what it looks like.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:14 PM   #77
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Lesbian Femme that loves Lesbian Butches here in beautiful San Diego.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 05:49 AM   #78
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I was born
Old 04-08-2014, 08:20 AM   #79
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I was born
well I'm certainly Glad you were born hon.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #80
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

Smile

Quote:
That sounds beautiful. I know my sister lives near Bristol TN, so not sure what part of Va she is near, but it's beautiful up there too. I've seen Va not far from her where she bought a second house, the back yard opened up to a Va property line. And it's very pretty there. Next time I take mom to see my sister, I"ll have to ask her to take us on a drive through the area and down into Va if she can, so mom and I can see what it looks like.
I am just now seeing this. Bristol is about 2 hours from me. I'm sure you'll find it to be as breathtaking as I do.