Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 09-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you like on your salad?

Just curious here

What do you like on your salad....

Me... spinach, letuce, maybe some chicken and tomatoes

ranch or thousand Island dressing :0

no stale bread :P

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

dark green and red leafy stuff

black olives, onions, beets and cottage cheese instead of dressing

crunchy stuff like croutons or rice noodles

yellow hot peppers if I am having an ok tummy day

raisins for sweetness
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #3
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds yummy and YAY for ok tummy days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
dark green and red leafy stuff

black olives, onions, beets and cottage cheese instead of dressing

crunchy stuff like croutons or rice noodles

yellow hot peppers if I am having an ok tummy day

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Yep, another salad lovah here!!! My favorite right now is...

Baby spinach
sliced avocado
feta cheese crumbles
and a raspberry vinagrette dressing!

On a daily basis, my honey likes...

Baby spinach
bacon bits
and a ceaser/italian dressing!

Other favorites are...

Mixed greens
leftover grilled chicken
black beans
corn
crunched up tortilla chips
and salsa

OR...

Mixed greens
leftover grilled chicken
apple slices
candied pecans
feta cheese
and the raspberry vinagrette dressing

**hahaha.. can you tell we eat a lot of salads in my house**
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I like romaine lettuce, onions, hard boiled eggs, grated parmesan, marinated grilled chicken, and I'll take the stale garlic bread, thanks

MMMmmmmm
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #6
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Spring greens, arugula, dandelion baby spinach.
Toppings vary from Roquefort, bleu, to oil Dijon lemon and ponzu, to creamy caesar. I put pumpkin seeds, feta, croutons and bacon bits on my salads. Makes a meal in itself.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)

Last edited by Corkey; 09-02-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

baby greens, tomatoes, all colors of bell peppers, cranberries, almond slivers, broccoli parts, apple and a no calorie dressing i make out of rice wine vinegar, balsamic, lime juice and cilantro.

mmm.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

This is so giving me ideas on what to try! i adore salads however they do tend to get kind of boring!

here's shooting for losing another 80lbs!

granted salads aren't always the way to go but i find i feel more satisfied with a salad than a hamburger

strange no??

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not designed to like only one kind or type of anything. I like salads, period.

Right now, there's large red bell peppers, mushrooms, mini bell peppers (yellow, orange and red), romaine, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic and onions in our fridge with both non-fat and full fat Caesar dressing. I can make about 5-6 different salads with that combination alone.

I do tend to prefer romaine over spinach, as it seems to last longer, though I do like both.

One of my favorite simple salads of all time is chopped walnuts, shredded mozz cheese (usually non-fat), mushroomes chopped up teeny tiny, and romaine with a raspberry vinaigrette or a pear vinaigrette. Yummmmmy.

I kinda feel like Forest Gump here, but I like Caesar salad, Cobb salad, Waldorf salad, Chef salad, garden salads, dinner salads, clean out the fridge salads (aka everything but the sink salads), Greek salad, protein salads, rice/couscous salads, three bean salad, potato salad, egg salad, macaroni salad, BLT salad, crispy chicken salad, Mediterranean salads, and a plethora of others.

I do, however, not particularly care for carrot raisin salad and I find ham salad quite distasteful.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I like my salad covered with a bun on top salad in the middle followed by a hamburger patty with cheese on it and a bun on the bottom of the hamburger patty.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:44 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I like my salad covered with a bun on top salad in the middle followed by a hamburger patty with cheese on it and a bun on the bottom of the hamburger patty.
Shaddup you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I like my salad to have a mix of fresh and cooked things- On a bed of spinach, or perhaps blanched kale, I want an abundance of raw tomatoes, and raw mushrooms. I like roasted onions, and roasted corn, but cold. And then I like some pickled beets. And boiled egg bits. Add some raw cucumbers, raw peppers in different colors, then top it with some low fat small curd cottage cheese instead of dressing, with a bit of salt an pepper on top. YUM. Fancy dinner goodness as a salad.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #13
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post

HAHA thanks, that was a good one to read first thing in the morning

Old 09-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #14
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default salad yum!!!!!!!

i love salads, eat a lot actually

bacon is madatory to every salad and none of that fake ass soy bacon bit crap!
mostly a good caesar with some sort of meat (bacon included)
steak, lobster, shrimps, grilled chix, smoked trout, gravlax, lamb carpacio, you get the picture

i really like spinach salads too
with bacon and boiled eggs and a good hand whipped balsamic vinaigrette
or mixed greens with pancetta (fancy bacon) candied pecans and cranberries with nice raspberry vinaigrette
boston lettuce with bacon bleu cheese and walnuts with a sweet walnut vinaigrette
red leaf, green leaf, baby mixed greens, dandelions greens, poke salad, kale, swiss chard, all of it
and cheese? well don't even get me started on the cheeses of nazreth.........
i used to be a Garde Manger at a fancy hotel, so i gotz salads ya'll
Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #15
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I like leafy greens or spinach and I'll add almost any veggie depending on what I bought or what's in the fridge.

When wanting nothing but raw veggies in my salad, I'll take, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, bean sprouts, tomato, green onions and add that to whatever lettuce I have on hand. Of course, always cut into bite size pieces. I'll add balsamic and olive oil or sometimes honey mustard dressing. Top it off with mixed shredded cheese and either croutons, crushed bagel chips or tortilla chips. If I have some hard boiled eggs in the fridge, I'll chop one up for the ultimate top off.

I'm not much of a, I have to add meat to my salad kind of person. I'd rather have my meat on a separate plate.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #16
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I like romaine lettuce, croutons, no bacon I'm Jewish but miss it terribly and vinagrette with balsamic vinegar and honey mustard and extra virgin olive oil, making that tonight!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #17
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

MMMM, salad !

iceburg lettuce
olives
cherry tomatoes
green peas (dont diss me on this)
shaved carrots
and a big fillet of cedar plank grilled salmon
all drizzled with ranch dressing

or (since I dont know what moderation means)
Romaine
red bell peppers
olives - sliced
kidney beans
or
garbanzo's
sweet shoepeg corn
slivered almonds (smoked or salted)
cheese, cubed
tomatoes - Roma
beets
avocado
a dab of cottage cheese
and drizzled with Italiano

oink...
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #18
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm an oddball. I'm not a big fan of salad usually. I prefer a little bit of lettuce, LOTS of cheese, bacon, croutons and a gallon of Thousand Island dressing smothering it all...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

radicchio, endive, arugula, lollo rosso And OMG Bibb lettuce (same diet as I gave to my reptiles) plum or orange tomatoes (my favorite), radishes and maybe cucumber - topped with gorgonzola cheese, cranberry's and sunflower seeds and of course balsamic vinagrette.
I am HUNGRY!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Salad is not my favorite thing

I like hard boiled eggs, romaine lettuce, cheddar cheese, red onion chopped fine and russian dressing.