nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel. Mike.....please try and find Dorothy so you can find your way back to Kansas.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #82
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mueller submitted his report!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 05:59 PM   #83
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Pompeo suggests God sent Trump to save Israel. Mike.....please try and find Dorothy so you can find your way back to Kansas.
This comment is offensive to those of us who reside in the state of Kansas.

Appreciation for my state for educating you to what a jack-ass he is would be lovely-

Thank you-
Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 08:58 PM   #84
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm so since the report came out I haven't heard much from Democrats!

I wonder if its cuz there was no collusion found or if they are trying to find a way to find something.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 09:24 PM   #85
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,363 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
nh..amusing..since i believe he is from Kansas and there are those in the Senate who are trying to persuade him to run for a Senate seat?..but, i do hope the ruby slippers have been hid well
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 10:53 PM   #86
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Hmmm so since the report came out I haven't heard much from Democrats!

I wonder if its cuz there was no collusion found or if they are trying to find a way to find something.
There is no crime known as collusion; Trump thought it sounded good, so he stuck with it...the actual charge is conspiracy. The Democrats are not privy yet to the content of the Mueller report, which had a very limited scope given to Mueller. The crimes he found along the way that were committed by various other people, were handed off to the appropriate jurisdiction for prosecution...BUT, as a sitting President cannot be indicted, Muellers report will state what he found regarding crimes, conspiracies, and obstruction of justice...it will then be up to Congress to Impeach or bring charges.

Of course he could be innocent, but he himself said he fired Comey to stop the investigation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 11:59 PM   #87
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
There is no crime known as collusion; Trump thought it sounded good, so he stuck with it...the actual charge is conspiracy. The Democrats are not privy yet to the content of the Mueller report, which had a very limited scope given to Mueller. The crimes he found along the way that were committed by various other people, were handed off to the appropriate jurisdiction for prosecution...BUT, as a sitting President cannot be indicted, Muellers report will state what he found regarding crimes, conspiracies, and obstruction of justice...it will then be up to Congress to Impeach or bring charges.

Of course he could be innocent, but he himself said he fired Comey to stop the investigation.
What law can you document the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. There is merely a policy of not indicting, as I am aware of, which is quite different from being in the US Constitution. Having listened and read opinions of contemporary legal scholars on whether or not indictment while in office is being accepted as a remedy. Those read, listened to, run the political gambit.

From Frm. US prosecutors, Ivy League professors, Law students, and US Constitution student discussion groups. Very few have referenced a law and/or Constitutional Sect. permitting the US President to be beyond the ability of indictment, during office. I, also, have read the US Constitution along with cases and independent opinions, and have been unable to locate anything that would exempt the President, either.

Please, help us locate any areas or cases that might prove otherwise.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #88
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
What law can you document the DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. There is merely a policy of not indicting, as I am aware of, which is quite different from being in the US Constitution. Having listened and read opinions of contemporary legal scholars on whether or not indictment while in office is being accepted as a remedy. Those read, listened to, run the political gambit.

From Frm. US prosecutors, Ivy League professors, Law students, and US Constitution student discussion groups. Very few have referenced a law and/or Constitutional Sect. permitting the US President to be beyond the ability of indictment, during office. I, also, have read the US Constitution along with cases and independent opinions, and have been unable to locate anything that would exempt the President, either.

Please, help us locate any areas or cases that might prove otherwise.
Ummm, I never said there is a law regarding being indicted...you must have read something into my post that wasn’t there. It is current policy to not indict a sitting President...although i’m sure if he murdered someone there would be an exception. Maybe?
Old 03-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #89
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

The Mueller report hasn't been released to Congress and the public yet and it is so sad ( and disgusting ) to see all those Democratic "talking heads" already backing up and saying "oh well there are still other ongoing investigations" and babbling on about Justice Department policy. "So be prepared to lose, folks." On the other hand, Trump never prepares his base to lose.

If Trump's victory in 2016, and events since, should have taught Democrats anything, it should be: never give up, never back up, and don't think that the voting public understands or cares about details in the weeds.

Demagogues just don't screw around.

So now we'll see which form of victory, Trump chooses. The report isn't out yet but I suspect he is preparing for victory and the Democrats are preparing for loss. We'll see.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #90
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I believe that the USA, Canada, the West, Europe are sliding ever faster into the slime pit of Fascism... the natural comfort zone of the majority of their populations ( possibly all human populations ).

Doesn't mean the minority ( minorities ) have to give up but they sure as Hell better find some better leaders soon...and if those "leaders" can only come from established well-funded political parties you may as well start ironing your brown/black shirts and swastika arm bands now.

The "Fascist Impulse" doesn't play by polite political rules or respond to religious expressions of decency and prayers. It isn't wishy-washy, apologetic or soul-searching. The Fascist heart wants what it wants.

I keep seeing these expressions of appeal to people's "better angels". Ok, take a photo of one and send it to me and I'll send you photos of millions of human beings slaughtered by their fellow human beings.

Humans are not basically "suicidal " creatures. They are, more likely, deep- buried "Me Firsters" that will leave the footprints of their boots on your drowning head as the over-crowded ferry starts to sink.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 09:11 AM   #91
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Mueller said from the beginning that he would not indict Trump. There could easily be criminal offenses committed by Trump documented in the report.

It does seem to let other Trump family members off the hook.

I really don't care. The point is to elect a Democrat as President. People who support Trump are the lowest form of pond scum in America. They have to live with themselves. Again, I just don't give a shit.
Old 03-23-2019, 09:57 AM   #92
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Mueller's report

Like everyone else, I was waiting for the release of Mueller's report, and it took @ 675 days for him to complete it. And, now, we may never know exactly what was in it - unless, of course, someone leaks it. It's almost funny, if it wasn't so tragic.

I thought about it, and thought that one of the longest pregnancies is that the elephant - 640 to 660 days, but at least with the elephant, we get to see a cute little baby elephant. This birth is something that the elephant never forgets.

At least, in nature, we get to see creation and birth in action. It almost seems that men try to do the same thing: create and give birth, but they all seem to fail miserably, and they hope everyone forgets what they do (or fail to do).

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 10:40 AM   #93
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Maybe I missed it but when have men given birth? And HTF does anyone know what's in the memory of an elephant except what one conveniently expects to be there for a purpose other than maternal instinct ( whatever that is ) and the sniff test.

Based on my own experience, there is a great deal of difference between "fertilizing" ( adequately or not ) and "birthing".

Then there's the theoretical blah blah based on I'm not sure what but it sure has nothing with "the birthing". If I had "the birthing' burned into my memory, I never would have had another.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2019, 03:05 PM   #94
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Well that's that. It's come to nothing. No collusion, according to Mueller. No obstruction, according to Barr.

No big surprise. Congress will never get to see the full report. Hopefully, the state of New York will indict Trump on obstruction once he leaves office.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:23 PM   #95
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Ummm, I never said there is a law regarding being indicted...you must have read something into my post that wasn’t there. It is current policy to not indict a sitting President...although i’m sure if he murdered someone there would be an exception. Maybe?
Well if Trump does it on Fifth Avenue and he uses a gun.......geeze that sounds a little like a game of Clue.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 08:25 PM   #96
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am not link savy:

https://www.cjonline.com/news/201904...migration-czar

Welcome to my world..

Ks-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 08:37 PM   #97
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Default really?

https://www.hayspost.com/2019/04/02/...outh-carolina/

I need to relocate for my health....

Ks-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 01:01 PM   #98
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default *bump bump*

Here are some well articulated posts on the, still, ongoing drama the Orange Jesus dude and his family of fraudsters is putting the American public through..... as well as this latest fiasco, which is terribly disturbing, as recorded by news outlets last night:

LINK: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...4f5f4445&ei=17

It's horrifying how this toxic personality is upending Democracy for their version of life being ruled by his style of life (utter chaos to the nth degree). *PUKE*

<<<<~~~ five-alarm fire status raging across America.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
The Mueller report hasn't been released to Congress and the public yet and it is so sad ( and disgusting ) to see all those Democratic "talking heads" already backing up and saying "oh well there are still other ongoing investigations" and babbling on about Justice Department policy. "So be prepared to lose, folks." On the other hand, Trump never prepares his base to lose.

If Trump's victory in 2016, and events since, should have taught Democrats anything, it should be: never give up, never back up, and don't think that the voting public understands or cares about details in the weeds.

Demagogues just don't screw around.

So now we'll see which form of victory, Trump chooses. The report isn't out yet but I suspect he is preparing for victory and the Democrats are preparing for loss. We'll see.
Quote:
I believe that the USA, Canada, the West, Europe are sliding ever faster into the slime pit of Fascism... the natural comfort zone of the majority of their populations ( possibly all human populations ).

Doesn't mean the minority ( minorities ) have to give up but they sure as Hell better find some better leaders soon...and if those "leaders" can only come from established well-funded political parties you may as well start ironing your brown/black shirts and swastika arm bands now.

The "Fascist Impulse" doesn't play by polite political rules or respond to religious expressions of decency and prayers. It isn't wishy-washy, apologetic or soul-searching. The Fascist heart wants what it wants.

I keep seeing these expressions of appeal to people's "better angels". Ok, take a photo of one and send it to me and I'll send you photos of millions of human beings slaughtered by their fellow human beings.

Humans are not basically "suicidal " creatures. They are, more likely, deep- buried "Me Firsters" that will leave the footprints of their boots on your drowning head as the over-crowded ferry starts to sink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Mueller said from the beginning that he would not indict Trump. There could easily be criminal offenses committed by Trump documented in the report.

It does seem to let other Trump family members off the hook.

I really don't care. The point is to elect a Democrat as President. People who support Trump are the lowest form of pond scum in America. They have to live with themselves. Again, I just don't give a shit.
Quote:
Maybe I missed it but when have men given birth? And HTF does anyone know what's in the memory of an elephant except what one conveniently expects to be there for a purpose other than maternal instinct ( whatever that is ) and the sniff test.

Based on my own experience, there is a great deal of difference between "fertilizing" ( adequately or not ) and "birthing".

Then there's the theoretical blah blah based on I'm not sure what but it sure has nothing with "the birthing". If I had "the birthing' burned into my memory, I never would have had another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Well that's that. It's come to nothing. No collusion, according to Mueller. No obstruction, according to Barr.

No big surprise. Congress will never get to see the full report. Hopefully, the state of New York will indict Trump on obstruction once he leaves office.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote